PEANUT BUTTER CANDY BARS
- Grease a 10x15 inch pan. In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups melted margarine, peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Spread in prepared pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup margarine and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 218.1 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 11x 7 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Mix until light. Stir in the milk and vanilla extract. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir this into the egg mixture until well blended. Pour into prepared pan, spread evenly, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While still warm from the oven, spread the peanut butter over the top of the bars. Then cool in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate candy bar in the microwave or over a double boiler. Spread the melted chocolate over the cooled peanut butter layer and refrigerate again until chocolate is set. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 31.8 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 130.3 mg, Sugar 22.9 g
PEANUT BUTTER CANDY BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press into pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Spread evenly over base. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 75 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
GRANDMA'S TANDY KAKE
My grandmother made this for all our family gatherings. Everyone loves it now I make it for every party we attend or host. -John Morgan III, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in milk and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture and mix well., Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 15 minutes on a wire rack. Spread peanut butter over top; cool completely., In a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Gently spread over peanut butter. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE
This is a clone of Tastycake's "Peanut Butter Tandy Cake" snack cakes. It is easy, inexpensive, and tastes just like the real thing. Great to put in lunch boxes! I guarantee the kids will adore you for this one! Wrap individual pieces in wax paper to put into lunches. Peanut butter, chocolate, and cake...now who could ask for more!?!?!
Provided by Manda
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 1 twelve x fifteen inch sheet cake
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Beat eggs until nice and yellow.
- Add other cake ingredients, except peanut butter and beat well.
- Spread batter onto greased 12x15-inch cookie sheet, and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread with peanut butter while still hot.
- When cool, frost with icing.
- To prepare icing, combine all icing ingredients and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- Make cake batter as directed on box using cake mix, water, oil and eggs. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes (19 to 26 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered on High 20 seconds or until softened and spreadable. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto surface of warm cake; spread carefully to cover top. Refrigerate cake to harden the peanut butter, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 30 seconds. Stir; continue to microwave on High 10 to 20 seconds longer, stirring after 10 seconds until chips are melted. Stir in frosting.
- Spread frosting over peanut butter layer on cake. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 1 g
NUT-LICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER BARS
My friends were astonished to find out these bars were not button-busting. We nick named them bamboozled bars! -Hannah Wolters, Culleoka, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom of a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack., Meanwhile, combine the nuts, honey and cinnamon. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment and coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Crumble mixture and set aside., In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar and honey until smooth. Beat in the egg, vanilla and maple flavoring. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually beat into cream cheese mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until set. , Sprinkle nut mixture over warm filling; press in slightly. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cool completely on a wire rack. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 175mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "peanut butter tandy bars recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE BARS - RECIPES - SKIPPY® BRAND PEANUT BUTTER
VEGAN COPYCAT PEANUT BUTTER TANDY (KANDY) CAKES
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE | 12 TOMATOES
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE RECIPE: BEST 8 HEALTHY BENEFITS
RECIPE FOR TANDY CAKE BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
THE VERY BEST LUNCH LADY PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGY BARS - PILLSBURY BAKING
TOTALLY NUTTY PEANUT BUTTER CANDY BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS RECIPE
LUNCH LADY PEANUT BUTTER BARS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS - BAR COOKIE RECIPES
TASTYKAKE TANDY CAKE - THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TANDY CAKE RECIPE WITH HERSHEY BARS - RECIPESCLUB.NET
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS - YUM TASTE
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY TAKES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TASTY KAKE PEANUT BUTTER TANDY CAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HOMEMADE TANDY CAKE BARS - COOKIE MADNESS
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS THE BEST RECIPES - ALL BEST RECIPES
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER BARS (NO-BAKE) - THE COUNTRY COOK
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PEANUT BUTTER BARS: EASY, NO-BAKE, 4-INGREDIENT RECIPE -BAKING A …
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
CANDY-TOPPED CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
WORLD'S BEST PEANUT BUTTER BARS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY (5 INGREDIENT) PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS - CHEF SAVVY
PEANUT BUTTER TANDY BARS | RECIPESTY
CHEERIOS MARSHMALLOW PEANUT BUTTER BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
DISNEYLAND PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
PEANUT BUTTER TRAIL MIX BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
HOMEMADE TANDY CAKE BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love