PEANUT BUTTER-FUDGE BARS
Honorable Mention - Contest Recipe 2009! Two favorite cookie doughs bake side by side in a delicious bar frosted with an indulgent topping.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir double chocolate chunk cookie mix, 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons milk and 1 egg until soft dough forms. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls evenly over bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- In same large bowl, stir peanut butter cookie mix, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 egg until soft dough forms. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls over chocolate dough in pan. Swirl doughs together slightly, using metal spatula; spread and press evenly in pan.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips. Let stand 2 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir powdered sugar, peanut butter and enough of the 2 to 3 tablespoons milk until frosting is smooth and spreadable. Spoon frosting over chocolate chips; lightly swirl chocolate and frosting together. Sprinkle with peanuts; press lightly into topping. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 0 g
PEANUT-BUTTERY FUDGE BARS
Prize-Winning Recipe 2010! It's a cookie and a candy bar all wrapped up into one yummy bar.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread hot fudge topping over cooled cookie base. In large bowl, combine frosting and peanut butter until well mixed. Add whipped topping and candy; gently fold until well blended. Spoon mixture over hot fudge topping then carefully spread to evenly cover. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 2 1/2, ServingSize 1 Bar, TransFat 1/2 g
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This is the best recipe for creamy and delicious peanut butter fudge I have ever used. It is great for sharing at work.
Provided by ANGIEH
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Fudge Recipes Peanut Butter
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 114.8 mg, Sugar 58 g
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS
These quick and easy bars have the most glorious "ribbon" of fudge running through them. I got the recipe from a friend in Chicago. Watch out! These are RICH and ADDICTIVE!!!!
Provided by Jeffs Girl Way Out
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 20-24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, peanut butter, egg and oil.
- Press 2/3 of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, heat and stir sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat until blended.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the par-baked crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust crumb mixture.
- Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352.6, Fat 20.6, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 20.9, Sodium 264.7, Carbohydrate 38.6, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 27.7, Protein 6.6
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS
Peggy Murray of Enfield, Maine relies on a cake mix and other pantry staples to make these rich crumb-topped treats.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg until well blended. , Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes., In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. , Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 175mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS
These are so easy its ridiculous. They are so good. I came up with this recipe as an experiment. It came out great and everyone loved it!
Provided by Jacquelyn Limina @jlimina
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix the brownie mix as directed. Add the peanut bitter chips in the batter. In another bowl mix the cookie mix as directed (omitting the egg). Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter.
- Spray an 13x9 baking pan with non-stick spray. Spread the brownie batter into the pan. Take the peanut butter batter and drop spoonfuls over the brownie batter. Take a butter knife and swirl the two batter together causing a marble affect.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick is inserted and comes out almost clean. Be careful not to over bake. It is better if it is just a tad bit under done. Let cool and cut into bars.
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS
Peanut butter and chocolate, yum! I got this recipe from a 2005 isuue of Womans Day magazine and its presentation is nice enough for serving to guests or just treating yourself to a bit of indulgence. They're very rich, so don't let the small 9" pan size fool you ;)
Provided by Breezytoo
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 36 bars, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350*. Line a 9-inch quare pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides and coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for fudgy brownies. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts, spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Filling: Beat peanut butter, marshmallow cream and butter in a medium bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Reduce speed to low, add confectioners sugar and beat until blended. Spread evenly over brownie.
- Glaze: Microwave chocolate and butter, stirring at 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly; stir in corn syrup. Spread evenly over filling layer. Refrigerate 1 hour until filling is firm and glaze sets.
- Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board. Cut in 6 rows lengthwise and 6 crosswise.
- Refrigerate in a container with wax paper between layers up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.
More about "peanut buttery fudge bars recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER CANDY BAR FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BAR RECIPE - REAL LIFE DINNER
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE DIY PROTEIN BARS (+ VIDEO!)
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - HANDLE THE HEAT
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS WITH FUDGE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER-FUDGE BARS RECIPE - SOUTHERN …
5/5 (3)Total Time 3 hrs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray with flour. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in prepared pan, baking at 350°F until a wooden pick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 25 minutes. (Baking times may vary among brownie mixes.) Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Spoon over cooled brownies, spreading in an even layer.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter mixture on brownies, spreading in an even layer. Refrigerate brownies until top chocolate layer is firm, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with peanuts. Slice into 32 bars.
FUDGE FILLED PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH BARS BY BEACHSIDEKITCHEN | QUICK
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE AND COOKIE DOUGH BARS: GET THE RECIPE!
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIE BARS | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | KITCHEN AT HOSKINS
CREAMY VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS.
DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS RECIPE - CAKE DECORIST
EASY OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS RECIPE - PITCHFORK FOODIE FARMS
CLASSIC FUDGE NUT BARS - BEYOND THE BUTTER
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - EAGLE BRAND
FUDGE-FILLED PEANUT BUTTER BARS(+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
3 MINUTE 3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - SPRINKLE BAKES
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGY BARS - PILLSBURY BAKING
PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL FUDGE BARS - INSPIRED BY CHARM
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE BARS - LIVING ON COOKIES
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
DECADENT PEANUT BUTTER OREO FUDGE BARS - SIMPLY UNBEETABLE
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - SUGARFREEMOMANDME
FOUR-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
CAKE MIX PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - MY CASUAL PANTRY
CREAMY VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS | RECIPE CART
FUDGY PEANUT BUTTER BARS - SIMPLY SCRATCH
PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES BARS - MINI BATCH BAKER
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - AVERIE COOKS
CHOCOLATE FUDGE AND MICROWAVE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - SOUTHERN HOME EXPRESS
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER BARS (NO-BAKE) - THE COUNTRY COOK
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - I AM BAKER
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - EAGLE BRAND
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love