PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped. Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the Parmesan.
- Add the pasta to the pesto and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper and serve.
PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with a splash of oil to keep it from sticking together. Boil for 12 minutes, or according to the directions on the package. Drain well and allow to cool. Place the pasta in a bowl and add the tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- For the dressing, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, sprinkle with the Parmesan and basil, and toss well.
SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA
- In a small saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Remove from heat. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in the broth 15 minutes, or until softened. Drain, reserving broth, and coarsely chop.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place penne pasta in the pot, cook 9 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Place the pine nuts in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until lightly toasted.
- Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the garlic 1 minute, until tender. Mix in the spinach, and cook until almost wilted. Pour in the reserved broth, and stir in the chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Continue cooking 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the spinach and tomato mixture and pine nuts. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.3 calories, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 6.1 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 386.1 mg, Sugar 4 g
PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND ARUGULA
- Cook pancetta in oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 6 to 10 minutes. Transfer pancetta with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet. Add onion, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and pancetta and simmer until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, then add arugula and stir until just wilted, about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook penne in a pasta pot of well-salted boiling water until al dente. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain pasta.
- Add pasta and cheese to skillet and toss with sauce. Thin sauce with some of reserved cooking water, then stir in basil.
PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, saute the remaining ingredients over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Toss pasta with the tomato, garlic, and spinach mixture.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.5, Fat 2, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 352.4, Carbohydrate 56.5, Fiber 10, Sugar 5.6, Protein 8.9
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
Very fast, very easy, rich/creamy, yet much lower in calories and fat than the traditional recipes. Make this a one dish meal by adding some sauteed mushrooms, shallots, frozen peas and top it off with a grilled chicken breast. Recipe from verybestbaking.com.
Provided by januarybride
Yield 3 1/2 cups, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding sun-dried tomatoes to boiling pasta water for last two minutes of cooking time; drain.
- MEANWHILE, COMBINE evaporated milk, cheese, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- ADD pasta and sun-dried tomatoes to cheese sauce; stir until combined.
PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO SAUCE
Top penne pasta with your own from-scratch sauce made with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, light cream and fresh basil-all in just 20 minutes!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving 1 Tbsp. oil. Cut tomatoes into thin strips.
- Mix reserved oil, tomatoes and garlic in medium saucepan; cook on medium heat 2 min. Add cream, peas, mustard and basil; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Toss with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 11 g
ASIAGO SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook 2 cups cream until just bubbling. Watch carefully, to ensure that it doesn't boil over. Stir in bouillon and Asiago cheese. Stir with a whisk until dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture, and simmer until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly. Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes. Set aside, or cover and refrigerate for later use.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute red onion until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and cooked bacon, and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in green onions, chicken and 1 cup cream. Cook, stirring, until cream is heated through. Add Asiago cream sauce, and heat through. Toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 733.1 calories, Carbohydrate 51.4 g, Cholesterol 187 mg, Fat 47.1 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 28.7 g, SaturatedFat 26.6 g, Sodium 539.2 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
More about "penne pasta with sun dried tomatoes recipes"
BEST SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA - HOW TO MAKE PENNE …
PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - DAMN …
10 BEST CHICKEN PENNE PASTA SUN DRIED TOMATOES RECIPES …
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM RECIPE
THE FAMOUS PENNE WITH CHICKEN AND SUN DRIED …
BEST SUN-DRIED TOMATO & SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE-HOW …
FRESH SUN DRIED TOMATO PENNE PASTA - OLDWAYS
MOZZARELLA PENNE ROSA PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES …
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA - THE RECIPE REBEL [VIDEO]
ONE POT SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA WITH WHIPPED RICOTTA.
PENNE ALLA SUN-DRIED TOMATO VODKA - I WILL NOT EAT OYSTERS
MEDITERRANEAN PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES RECIPE
10-MINUTE SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA! - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - THE LEMON PRESS
PENNE PASTA WITH BASIL AND DRIED TOMATOES - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
BEST PENNE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
PENNE WITH BLACK OLIVES, SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, FETA AND SPINACH …
SUMMER FRESH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PENNE PASTA - BELLA SUN LUCI
PENNE WITH PANCETTA AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES RECIPE
PENNE ALLA VODKA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES - CHEF SAVVY
HOW TO PREPARE PENNE PASTA WITH SUN- DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE
5-INGREDIENT CHEESY PENNE PASTA RECIPE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES …
SUN DRIED TOMATO PENNE PASTA - BELLA SUN LUCI
SUNDRIED TOMATO PASTA RECIPE FROM KATIE LEE BIEGEL | RECIPE
SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
SUN-DRIED TOMATO VEGGIE-BASED PENNE RECIPE - VEGGIECRAFT
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO - CRAVINGS OF A LUNATIC
10 BEST CHICKEN PENNE PASTA SUN DRIED TOMATOES RECIPES …
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - CARNATION®
GRIMM'S CENTRAL MARKET IGA - PRINT RECIPE: SUN DRIED TOMATO AND …
EASY SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA - LAST INGREDIENT
SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND MOZZARELLA
SUN DRIED TOMATOES BAKED CHICKEN PENNE PASTA - THE CAREFREE …
CREAMY SUN-DRIED TOMATO & SPINACH PENNE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
PENNE PESTO PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
PENNE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND PESTO
CHICKEN PENNE PASTA WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
PESTO PENNE PASTA WITH TOMATOES - MSTAO.NET
ONE-PAN PENNE WITH CREAMY SUN- DRIED TOMATO SAUCE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #pasta #vegetables #easy #pasta-rice-and-grains #penne #tomatoes #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love