PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and margarine or butter and press into 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Melt 3 cups marshmallows with milk over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Tint with food coloring and mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream, remaining 1/4 cup marshmallows and extract.
- Pour into crust. Wrap and freeze.
- Before serving, unwrap and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2652.5, Fat 162.1, SaturatedFat 72.7, Cholesterol 346.5, Sodium 1786.7, Carbohydrate 292, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 169.1, Protein 23.4
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE
- Combine cookies and melted butter or margarine. Press into 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Put 3 cups marshmallows in a double boiler. Add milk, and cook until mixture melts and thickens. Cool in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, whip the cream. Blend in the crushed candy and remaining 1 cup marshmallows. Fold whipped cream mixture into melted and cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Pour into crust, and chill well before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428.4 calories, Carbohydrate 49.6 g, Cholesterol 72.8 mg, Fat 25.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 15.1 g, Sodium 229.7 mg, Sugar 29.9 g
FLUFFY PEPPERMINT PIE
- Mix cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press evenly in bottom and up side of ungreased pie plate, 9x1 1/2 inches.
- Place marshmallows and milk in large microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring once, until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate about 25 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Beat whipping cream, food color and peppermint extract in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Stir marshmallow mixture until blended; fold into whipped cream. Fold in crushed candies. Mound mixture into crust. Cover and freeze about 5 hours or until frozen. Cover and freeze any remaining pie.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655, Carbohydrate 81 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 280 mg
GRANDDAD'S PEPPERMINT FUDGE
- Put chocolate chips and marshmallow creme in a large mixing bowl with margarine.
- Combine sugar and evaporated milk in a large pot over medium-low heat. Stir constantly and bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to low. Continue to stir gently, making sure you do not scrape the edge of the pot. Use a candy thermometer to keep an eye on the temperature, and heat mixture to 240 degrees F (115 degrees C), 7 to 10 minutes. A small amount of syrup dropped into cold water should form a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Pour hot sugar mixture over the ingredients in the mixing bowl; stir until combined. Stir in vanilla and peppermint extract until well combined.
- Line a 9x13-inch rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Pour in fudge mixture and cool in the refrigerator until completely set, about 2 hours.
- Remove fudge from the refrigerator. Run a sharp knife under hot water and cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 0.8 mg, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 22.9 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
Three of the season's best flavors-nuts, chocolate and peppermint-combine in a delightful manner in this scrumptious fudge. The two distinct layers are eye-catching-another reason why this candy makes a great holiday gift. -Connie Denmark, St. Joseph, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/4 pounds (32 servings).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8x4-in. loaf pan with foil. Grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. , In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla until smooth. Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared pan. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. , For peppermint layer, beat cream cheese in a small bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract until smooth. Stir in peppermint candy. Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. , Using foil, lift fudge from pan. Gently peel off foil. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 13mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "peppermint fudge pie recipes"
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
2.5/5 (97)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat milk and pudding mix to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Place plastic wrap directly over surface of pudding. Refrigerate 45 minutes or just until cooled.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peppermint extract and food color with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, gradually beat in 1 cup of the whipped topping until combined. Spread in cooled baked shell.
- Stir cooled pudding mixture; spread over cream cheese layer. Carefully spread remaining 1 cup whipped topping over pudding layer. Garnish with chocolate shavings. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled before serving. Store in refrigerator.
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4.3/5 (9)Calories 439 per serving
- Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust. For fudge sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the 1 cup sugar, the evaporated milk, butter, and chocolate. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly; reduce heat. Boil gently for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reduced to 1-1/2 cups, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. If necessary, beat until smooth with wire whisk or rotary beater. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a chilled bowl, stir 1 pint of the peppermint ice cream until softened (photo 1). Spread over cooled Chocolate Crumb Crust. Place the cooled fudge sauce in a pastry bag fitted with a round tip about 1/4-inch in diameter.** Pipe half of the cooled fudge sauce over ice cream (photo 2). Freeze about 2 hours or until nearly firm. Repeat with the remaining peppermint ice cream and the remaining fudge sauce. Return to freezer while preparing meringue.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the 3/4 cup sugar in the boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Add the meringue powder. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Using a wooden spoon, fold 3 tablespoons of the crushed candy into the meringue. Spread meringue over pie, sealing to edge. Freeze about 6 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or just until meringue is light brown. Cover loosely with foil. Freeze for 6 to 24 hours before serving. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy before serving. Makes 12 servings.
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE - BRAUM'S
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE | RECIPE | FUDGE PIE, PEPPERMINT FUDGE, …
PEPPERMINT FUDGE RECIPE - DESSERTS ON A DIME
EASY PEPPERMINT FUDGE - BEST PEPPERMINT FUDGE RECIPE
NO BAKE PEPPERMINT PIE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PEPPERMINT FUDGE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE | TASTEMADE
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
PRACTICALLY PERFECT PEPPERMINT FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GRAETER'S PEPPERMINT-FUDGE ICE CREAM PIE | MIDWEST LIVING
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
WHITE PEPPERMINT FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE WITH PEPPERMINT CHANTILLY CREAM
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE | CRYSTAL CREAMERY
PEPPERMINT SNOW PIE | VERY BEST BAKING - CARNATION®
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE RECIPE RECIPE
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE - SIDE DISH RECIPES
FUDGY CHOCOLATE MALT-PEPPERMINT PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE. YES, PLEASE! LOOKS DELICIOUS! | DESSERTS, …
THAT MEANS WE GET PIE!: THE AWARD WINNING PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE
PEPPERMINT-FUDGE PIE | RECIPE | PEPPERMINT FUDGE, FUDGE PIE, …
PEPPERMINT - FUDGE PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY PEPPERMINT FUDGE RECIPE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
PEPPERMINT FUDGE | VERY BEST BAKING
FUDGE PEPPERMINT PIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE - SIDE DISH RECIPES
EAGLE BRAND® | PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE FUDGE
PEPPERMINT BARK FUDGE PIE - PIE CRUST AND PIXIE DUST
PEPPERMINT PIE - CANDY CANE PIE - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
RECIPES > BAKED GOODS > HOW TO MAKE PEPPERMINT FUDGE PIE
PEPPERMINT PIE • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
PEPPERMINT FUDGE ICE CREAM PIE RECIPE | YUMMLY
FROZEN PEPPERMINT PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #pies-and-tarts #desserts #kid-friendly #pies #chocolate #dietary #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love