PINEAPPLE, CORN, & KALE SALSA
Juicy fresh pineapple, crunchy corn, and red onion are amped up by the addition of vitamin-rich kale in this creative and zippy salsa. From Julia Mueller's Let Them Eat Kale, a new cookbook that hit the shelves July 1.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add kale to a large mixing bowl and drizzle the lime juice over the top. Stir to coat the leaves. Allow leaves to sit about 5 minutes to allow lime juice to break down some of the fiber.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir together.
- Serve with chips, on tacos, or in burritos.
CORN, JICAMA AND PINEAPPLE SALSA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the jicama, pineapple, corn, bell peppper, habanero chile, cilantro, and garlic in a blender or food processor container. Process in 2 batches, using a few stop-and-start motions, for a relish-like consistency. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
CORN AND KALE SALAD
Fresh summer side dish that puts kale to good use. Flavored with sweet pineapple juice and zesty Cajun seasoning. Corn and kale often come together in a CSA box as well, so never through that kale away again! You can sub your favorite citrus juice for pineapple juice for a different flavor.
Provided by KatieTries2Cook
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn to boiling water and turn off heat. Let corn soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove the corn, reserving the cooking water in the pot. Set corn aside to cool before slicing kernels from the cobs into a mixing bowl.
- Return the pot of water to a boil; add kale and 1 teaspoon salt. Boil kale until bright green and tender, about 5 minutes; drain and set kale aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze as much liquid from the kale as you can. Separate leaves and add to bowl with corn kernels.
- Stir red bell pepper, pineapple juice, olive oil, salsa, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder into the corn and kale.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.2 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 653 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
This mouthwatering salsa features fresh pineapple and a handful of seasonings. Serve it with tortilla chips or atop grilled chicken or fish for a jazzed-up meal.-Suzi LaPar, Wahiawa, Hawaii
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 29 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 87mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
PINEAPPLE, MANGO AND CORN SALSA
- In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, mango, corn, tomato, parsley and onion.
- Season it with salt, cayenne and cumin, to taste.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or tofu.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126.2, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 10.4, Carbohydrate 31.3, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 18.8, Protein 2.8
More about "pineapple corn kale salsa recipes"
PINEAPPLE CORN SALSA - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
Cuisine MexicanCategory AppetizersServings 5.5Total Time 15 mins
- Toss pineapple, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, green onion, jalapeno pepper and cilantro together in a large bowl.
GRILLED CORN AND PINEAPPLE SALSA - COOK NOURISH BLISS
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 133 per serving
- Add the pineapple slices to the heated grill and cook, flipping once halfway through, until lightly charred, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove to a platter or plate.
- Next, add the corn to the grill and cook until charred all over and cooked, turning them occasionally to get all sides, about 15 to 16 minutes. Remove to the platter as well. Let both the pineapple and corn rest until cool enough to handle.
CORN PINEAPPLE SALSA SALAD RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
4.9/5 Servings 2-3Cuisine MexicanTotal Time 20 mins
GRILLED PINEAPPLE-CORN SALSA - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Total Time 25 mins
- Grill (or broil on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet) the corn, chile, pineapple and onion, turning occasionally, until the corn, pineapple and onion are lightly charred and the chile is well charred and its skin is beginning to split, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the corn, pineapple and onion to a plate and the chile to a small bowl; cover with plastic wrap and let cool.
PINEAPPLE SALSA (PERFECT FOR GRILLED MEATS ... - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CORN SALSA | GRILLING INSPIRATION | WEBER GRILLS
PINEAPPLE SALSA - SUGAR SPUN RUN
CORN, JICAMA AND PINEAPPLE SALSA - FRIEDA'S INC.
PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - THE FOREIGN FORK
PINEAPPLE SALSA - KAWALING PINOY
KALE PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE (5-INGREDIENT GREEN SMOOTHIE) - REAL
PINEAPPLE, CORN, & KALE SALSA + A "LET THEM EAT KALE!" COOKBOOK …
PINEAPPLE & CORN SALSA - CURLY'S COOKING
FRESH PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
PINEAPPLE CORN SALSA - THE RECIPE LIFE
CORN & PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - HOTANDFLASHY.COM
PINEAPPLE SALSA WITH LIME AND CILANTRO - VEGAN HEAVEN
GRILLED PINEAPPLE AND CORN SALSA - BEV COOKS
PINEAPPLE SALSA - EASY SWEET AND SPICY FRUIT SALSA
THE BEST PINEAPPLE SALSA - JUST A TASTE
REFRESHING PINEAPPLE KALE SMOOTHIE | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
10 BEST CORN AND PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
7 REFRESHING PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED PINEAPPLE & CORN SALSA
GRILLED PINEAPPLE SALSA WITH MANGO AND CORN [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
SUMMER CORN, PINEAPPLE AND BLACK BEAN SALSA - THE GLOWING FRIDGE
PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - REAL LIFE DINNER
PINEAPPLE CORN SALSA STRAIGHT FROM THE SWEET CORN FIELD
10 MINUTE PINEAPPLE SALSA - IFOODREAL.COM
EASY PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE | NOURISH PLATE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA WITH CORN - FOOD FAITH FITNESS
SPICY CHARRED PINEAPPLE & CORN SALSA – BLACK MAMBA CHILLI
RICE AND CHICKPEA KALE ROLLS WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA - RECIPES
PINEAPPLE & CORN SALSA | LAMB WESTON®
EASY PINEAPPLE SALSA - CULINARY HILL
PINEAPPLE AND KALE JUICE - ADORE FOODS
GRILLED PINEAPPLE SALSA WITH QUINOA-CORN TORTILLA CHIPS
PINEAPPLE, CORN, & KALE SALSA | APPETIZER RECIPES, STARTERS RECIPES, …
PINEAPPLE JALAPENO SALSA | A WICKED WHISK
PIONEER WOMAN PINEAPPLE SALSA - THERESCIPES.INFO
SKIRT STEAK WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GRILLED CORN AND PINEAPPLE SALSA - DADCOOKSDINNER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make salsa with pineapple?In a large bowl, toss together pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, onions, green chile peppers, orange juice, and cilantro. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving. Grilled pineapple is the perfect way to switch up salsa.
How to cook pineapple and corn on the grill?Light up a grill (charcoal or gas) over medium / medium high heat. Brush both sides of the pineapple slices and each ear of corn with olive oil. Add the pineapple slices to the heated grill and cook, flipping once halfway through, until lightly charred, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove to a platter or plate.
What is pineapple salsa made of?This zesty pineapple salsa has fresh produce and pantry staples! Read the full recipe after the video. In a large bowl, toss together pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, onions, green chile peppers, orange juice, and cilantro.
What are the ingredients in the pineapple and corn soup recipe?Read the full recipe after the video. In a large bowl, toss together pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, onions, green chile peppers, orange juice, and cilantro. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.