PINEAPPLE CHICKEN DELIGHT
This recipe tastes best with a Hawaiian style BBQ sauce, but if one isn't available, just use your own favorite. Every time I fix this, everyone LOVES it! There are usually no leftovers.
Provided by Joy Underwood
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Arrange pepper, potatoes, and pineapple around chicken. Pour the reserved pineapple juice over all, and top with barbeque sauce.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 742.7 calories, Carbohydrate 89.5 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 32.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 1358.2 mg, Sugar 24 g
PINEAPPLE BREEZE TORTE
This lovely torte features ladyfingers, a creamy filling and a crushed pineapple topping. It's a special treat for my large family and a must at Christmas. -Barbara Joyner, Franklin, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Line bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan with ladyfinger halves; reserve remaining ladyfingers for layering., Beat cream cheeses, sugar and vanilla until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture over bottom ladyfingers. Layer with remaining ladyfingers, overlapping as needed. Spread with remaining filling. Refrigerate, covered, while preparing topping., In a small saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch; stir in pineapple. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Cool completely., Spread topping gently over torte. Refrigerate, covered, until set, at least 4 hours. Remove rim from pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 7g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
LADY FINGER DELIGHT
I had got a good deal on store bought lady fingers snack cakes and wanted to do something special with them so came up with this....
Provided by momma213
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar together, start with just one cup of powder sugar and add more if needed, add the juice of the crushed pineapple and about 1 tablespoon of the pineapple, mix well and set aside.
- Mix pudding as package directs in separate bowl and set aside.
- Take 2 lady fingers at a time and spread the middle of one with about 1/2 teaspoon or more of cream cheese mixture and top with second lady finger, continue this till all the lady fingers are used.
- In a loaf pan or square dish put 1/3 of the pudding.
- Top with 8 of the lady fingers. spoon more of the cream cheese mixture on top and sprinkle 1/2 the crushed pineapple.
- Spoon 1/3 pudding on top and repeat with the lady fingers, cream mixture and pineapple.
- Put remaining 1/3 pudding on and top with remaining lady fingers.
- My husband said this was wonderful but bananas would make it better so instead of just pineapple try adding some bananas when you put on the pineapple.
- Oh, refrigerate 1 hour before serving and any leftover. Really good. enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500, Fat 19.3, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 282.5, Sodium 311.5, Carbohydrate 72.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 48.5, Protein 10
PINEAPPLE LADYFINGER DELIGHT
I wanted something not quite but almost a cheesecake. Checked my pantry and this was the result. I used a a glass dish for eye appeal. It would be easier to serve if made in a spring form pan. This could be changed to a lemon dessert by using a can of lemon pie filling in place of the pineapple. Just hold back a half cup of lemon filling before folding into the mix to use for a glaze on top and eliminate the cherry filling.
Provided by Cabin Cat
Yield 1 dessert, 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line the sides an attractive glass bowl or an 8" or 9" spring form pan with ladyfingers. If there are any remaining, put on the bottom.
- Skip this step if using a pie crust.
- Beat confectioners sugar into softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat whipped topping into this mixture, reserve 2/3 C at this point if you plan to decorate the top.
- Fold in pineapple pie filling.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- If decorating use star tip or put dollops of topping on with a spoon.
- Add a single layer of cherry pie filling in the center of the dessert.
- Chill at least four to six hours or over night.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.4, Fat 11.7, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 62.1, Sodium 101.8, Carbohydrate 30.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 11.8, Protein 3
I received this recipe at a meeting for diabetics many years ago. I've shared this dessert with many friends on restricted diets.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish. Refrigerate until firm. , In a bowl, combine gelatin and water; stir until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. In a blender, combine the cottage cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until smooth. Slowly add gelatin mixture and blend until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until firm. , Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add pineapple. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool to room temperature. Spread over gelatin layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
- Crust: Mix graham crackers and butter together.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake in 250f degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Filling: In a bowl, cream together butter and icing sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Bake in 350f degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Topping: Beat together whipping cream, vanilla and icing sugar until stiff.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread over filling.
- Sprinkle extra graham wafer crumbs on top for a finishing touch.
- Cut into squares and serve.
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by á-15116
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and place rack in the centre of the oven. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup melted butter/margarine. Press the mixture into an 8x8" or 9x9" baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack In a separate bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup softened butter/margarine, icing sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread this mixture over the crust once it has completely cooled. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack. Prepare your whipped cream of choice. If using a carton of whipping cream, beat the cream in a medium bowl until it is thick and stiff. You may want to add 2 Tbsp. of white sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract for sweetness and flavour. Drain the juice from the canned crushed pineapple. Mix the whipped cream and pineapple together and spread evenly over top of the cooled butter filling. Garnish the dessert with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. Keep chilled and serve cold
More about "pineapple ladyfinger delight recipes"
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT DESSERT - SUGAR APRON
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPE - A DAY IN MOTHERHOOD
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE - CALL …
PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT: PINEAPPLE, WHIPPED CREAM
10 BEST PINEAPPLE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
OLD FASHIONED PINEAPPLE DELIGHTS | EATING FOR …
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT – VINTAGE.RECIPES
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT SUMMER DESSERT RECIPE - EMILY ROACH HEALTH …
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPE - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPE A DIFFERENT AND NEW DESSERT
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT (OR PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT) | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
10 BEST PINEAPPLE DELIGHT WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE LADY FINGERS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE LADYFINGER DELIGHT... - CRESCEN'S BROAS LADYFINGERS
PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
NO BAKE PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
RECIPE: PINEAPPLE CREAM DELIGHT - RECIPELINK.COM
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
PINEAPPLE LADYFINGER CHEESECAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT (NO BAKE) - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
VERY TASTY AND EASY TO MAKE PINEAPPLE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE
PINEAPPLE CREAM DESSERT - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPES | RECIPELAND
NO BAKE LADYFINGERS PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE - PINTEREST
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT - BIGOVEN
PINEAPPLE AND LADY FINGERS RECIPES (8) - SUPERCOOK
FROZEN PINEAPPLE DELIGHT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT (PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT) - EASY AND DELISH
ANGEL DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE 1950'S - THERESCIPES.INFO
LADY FINGER DELIGHT RECIPE
You'll also love