PINEAPPLE BACON BURGERS
Seasoned hamburger and a slice of pineapple are slapped together, and wrapped in bacon. It's that easy, and adds a wonderful flavor to a regular burger! This recipe was one of my grandmother's favorites. We would make these special for her when she would come up to see us.
Provided by SHELSTER72
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- In a large bowl, mix together hamburger meat and barbecue sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 large patties. Place a slice of pineapple on top of each. Crisscross 2 bacon strips around each burger, and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush oil on grate. Place burgers on grill over medium low heat. Cook, covered, until the burger is cooked through. Turn often to avoid burning the bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 945.7 calories, Carbohydrate 22.7 g, Cholesterol 208.3 mg, Fat 72.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 46.7 g, SaturatedFat 27.3 g, Sodium 977.6 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
BAKED BEANS WITH PINEAPPLE
This recipe is a staple at our neighborhood's annual barbecue. -J Hindson, Victoria, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 25-30 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute onion in drippings until tender. , In a very large bowl, combine the beans, pineapple, bacon and onion. Combine brown sugar and ketchup; stir into the bean mixture., Transfer to two greased 3-qt. or 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-35 minutes longer or until bubbly and beans reach desired thickness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 830mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil, and set wire racks inside each. Spray racks with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the bacon strips in half crosswise. Tightly wrap a strip of bacon around each piece of pineapple and transfer to prepared racks seam-side down. Continue with remaining bacon and pineapple. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to chill.
- Preheat grill for cooking over indirect heat or an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, hot sauce and liquid smoke in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Put the baking sheets on the grill over indirect heat or in the oven (in batches if necessary) and cook until bacon starts to get crispy, carefully flipping bites once midway through cooking, 30 minutes per batch. Brush each bite with the honey mustard and let cook until bacon is crispy and glaze has caramelized, an additional 10 minutes.
PIZZA WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS AND CRISPY BACON
- Place a pizza stone on the middle rack of the oven and preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a medium size saute pan, add olive oil and heat over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the bacon and cook until the bacon is very crispy and all of the fat is rendered. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat from the pan and discard. Place the pan over high heat. Add the onions to the hot bacon fat and cook until the onions are well browned, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the mascarpone and farmer's cheeses. Season with nutmeg and black pepper. Reserve.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch or roll the dough as thinly as possible, about 14 to 15-inch circle. Evenly spread the mascarpone mixture over the dough. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, bacon, thyme, and sauteed onion. Bake until the pizza crust is nicely browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven, transfer to a cutting board, cut into slices and serve immediately.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast and honey in 1/4 cup warm water.
- In a food processor, combine the flour and the salt. Add the oil, the yeast mixture, and the remaining 3/4 cup of water and process until the mixture forms a ball. (The pizza dough can also be made in a mixer fitted with a dough hook. Mix on low speed until the mixture comes cleanly away from the sides of the bowl and starts to climb up the dough hook).
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead by hand 2 or 3 minutes longer. The dough should be smooth and firm. Cover the dough with a clean, damp towel and let it rise in a cool spot for about 2 hours. (When ready, the dough will stretch as it is lightly pulled).
- Divide the dough into 4 balls, about 6 ounces each. Work each ball by pulling down the sides and tucking under the bottom of the ball. Repeat 4 or 5 times. Then on a smooth, unfloured surface, roll the ball under the palm of your hand until the top of the dough is smooth and firm, about 1 minute. Cover the dough with a damp towel and let rest 1 hour. At this point, the balls can be wrapped in plastic and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each chunk of pineapple with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over the bacon wrapped pineapple.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bacon is crispy on the edges and the sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.3 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Cholesterol 8.2 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 106.3 mg, Sugar 7.9 g
PINEAPPLE-BACON BAKED BEANS
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter., Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 1078mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 9g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
Quick and easy dinner (can even be an appetizer for your next dinner party). My family loves this one and it has gotten rave reviews from guests. Simple to change the serving amounts for your personal needs. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Provided by d.j.guiloff
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 pieces, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean each chicken breast and cut into 4 pieces.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with 1 strip of bacon (you can use a toothpick but it is not necessary if you tuck the bacon into itself).
- Place each wrapped chicken piece into your pan (I generally spray mine with a cooking spray so it is easier to clean after).
- Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the brown sugar.
- Top each piece with a pineapple chunk or 2 and pour the juice and remaining pineapple into the pan for the chicken to cook inches.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken pieces.
- Serve with rice or pasta & enjoy!
PINEAPPLE AND BACON
This is adapted from the Company's Coming Appetizers cookbook. These are a great addition to any appetizer tray. They are easily recognized and readily welcomed!
Provided by Saturn
Yield 24 appys, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Fry bacon until clear and still soft. Do not cook completely or it won't roll when cool.
- Depending on the length of bacon slices, cut crosswise into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Wrap bacon around pineapple, securing with a toothpick.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- May also be broiled.
- Variation: Use dates instead of pineapple.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 69.2, Fat 6.8, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 10.3, Sodium 125.9, Carbohydrate 0.1, Protein 1.8
More about "pineappleandbacon recipes"
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
4.4/5 (106)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 12Total Time 40 mins
- Wrap each pineapple with piece of bacon, secure with toothpick and place on lined baking sheet. Bake until bacon is crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES! | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
4.9/5 See details »
CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (28)Category EntreeCuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 mins See details »
15+ SAVORY PINEAPPLE RECIPES - DINNER IDEAS WITH PINEAPPLE ...
Occupation Commerce EditorEstimated Reading Time 2 minsAuthor Sienna Livermore See details »
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: PINEAPPLE & BACON BAKED BEANS
Servings 14-16Total Time 2 hrs 30 mins See details »
10 BEST CHICKEN PINEAPPLE BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
7 RECIPES WITH PINEAPPLE AND BACON FOR THE SELF-INDULGENT ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Bacon-Wrapped Swineapple. Planning a nice meal with your friends? Here is something you can make that will be fun for everyone and will also be something everyone will talk about for ages.
- Chicken and Bacon Skewers. Skewered dishes are found all around the world. This dish has different names, depending on what part of the world you are from, but regardless of labels, people have always seemed to enjoy them, especially outdoors.
- Bacon, Sausage and Pineapple Skewers. Planning a cocktail party tonight? If you have all your drinks ready, you just have to take care of the snacks. Here is a delicious, sweet and salty treat, with sausages, bacon, pineapple, and a drizzle of brown sugar.
- Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Snack. Are you in the mood for bacon? Of course, you are! How about a bacon-wrapped pineapple snack that will make your taste buds really happy?
- Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Ball. We know that mozzarella and bacon go perfectly together. What happens when you add pineapple to the mix? An explosion of tastiness, of course!
- Pulled Pork and Pineapple Pizza. Pulled pork is probably one of our favorite ingredients, thanks to its sweet and smoky flavor, and tender texture. Here, we’ve used it as the main topping for a pizza.
- Cheesy Swineapple With Coconut Flakes. This guy needs a little more work to do in order to get it done but when you will have finished it, you’ll savor both your victory and an incredibly delicious dish.
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES APPETIZER RECIPE – MELANIE COOKS
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 8Total Time 30 mins See details »
SWEET AND SPICY SHRIMP, PINEAPPLE AND BACON SKEWERS - A ...
Servings 24Total Time 35 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
SOUTHERN BAKED BEANS WITH PINEAPPLE – CAN'T STAY OUT OF ...
Cuisine SouthernCategory Side Dish, VegetableServings 25Calories 130 per serving See details »
BBQ CHICKEN PINEAPPLE KABOBS WITH BACON - EASY FAMILY …
4.8/5 (24)Calories 552 per servingCategory Chicken, Grilling, Main Course, Main Dish See details »
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE WITH BROWN SUGAR (4 INGREDIENTS!)
4.8/5 (18)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 222 per serving See details »
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES - DELISH D'LITES
5/5 (4)Total Time 25 minsCategory Appetizer See details »
BACON PINEAPPLE BBQ CHICKEN - JULIA'S ALBUM
4.9/5 (60)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 498 per serving See details »
BROWN SUGAR BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES - FOX AND BRIAR
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsCategory Appetizers, SnacksCalories 79 per serving See details »
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE BITES | DELICIOUS THREE INGREDIENT ...
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 16Total Time 50 mins See details »
AIDELLS PINEAPPLE BACON RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
See details »
See details »
See details »
HEALTHY EATS, SWEET TREATS, FUN COCKTAILS - PINEAPPLE AND ...
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make bacon wrapped pineapple appetizer recipe?This is such an easy appetizer and a great three ingredient recipe that you can throw together at the last minute! Cut the pineapple into 1 inch chunks. Cut the bacon slices in half. Roll the bacon around each chunk of pineapple. Set each bacon wrapped pineapple piece onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
How to make Pineapple Bites out of bacon?Cut the pound of bacon in half. Put the brown sugar in a shallow bowl. Take a half a slice of bacon and dredge it through the brown sugar. Put a chunk of pineapple on one end of the bacon slice and roll up. Secure with a toothpick. I put a cookie cooling rack into a foil-lined jelly roll pan. Lay the bacon pineapple bundles onto the rack.
How to make baked beans with pineapple and bacon?Directions. In a very large bowl, combine the beans, pineapple, bacon and onion. Combine brown sugar and ketchup; stir into the bean mixture. Transfer to two greased 3-qt. or 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-35 minutes longer or until bubbly and beans reach desired thickness.
How to make Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza?Top dough with provolone cheese, cutting to fit. Arrange Canadian bacon, pineapple, onion and bell pepper over provolone cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake classic crust 16 to 20 minutes, thin crust 10 to 14 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown.