My daughter had this at school one day and brought the recipe home with her. She said it was so good and that I just had to make it for her. It maybe a recipe from the National Egg Council, but I am not sure.
Provided by Charlotte J
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place pepperoni slices in the bottom of a 10-inch skillet.
- Heat the skillet on a medium heat.
- Place any of the optional ingredients on next.
- Beat eggs and gently pour over ingredients in skillet.
- Cover pan and turn heat to low.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Spread pizza sauce over eggs and top with Mozzarella cheese for the last couple of minutes of cooking.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220.1, Fat 15.1, SaturatedFat 6.1, Cholesterol 273.8, Sodium 443.7, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.2, Protein 15.5
This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to add your favorite toppings. -Marianne Edwards, Lake Stevens, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 pizzas (3 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Stir in flour, 1 cup at a time, until a soft dough forms. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 2-3 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. , Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each half into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese. , Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537 calories, Fat 19g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 922mg sodium, Carbohydrate 64g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
PRESTO PIZZA PIZZAZZ PIZZA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together to form a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on the Presto Pizzazz pizza oven pan. Build up edges slightly. Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent air bubbles from forming. Spread sauce over crust. Add desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese. Bake on "Dual" setting 11-13 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
PIZZA PIZZAZZ SALAD
- In a extra-large salad bowl combine greens and lettuces. Top with tomatoes, red onion, sweet pepper, beans, pepperoni, and cheese. Cover and chill up to 6 hours. Makes 20 servings.
- Herb Dressing: In screw-top jar combine 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil; 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar; 1/4 cup snipped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley; 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil; 4 garlic cloves, minced; 1 teaspoon sea salt or 3/4 teaspoon salt; and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Cover and shake. Before serving, shake dressing well; pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.8, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 14.4, Sodium 401.4, Carbohydrate 10.7, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 5.9
I've fixed this hearty main course for buffets, potluck dinners and even for company at my home. Keep the recipe handy, because you'll certainly be asked for it when you contribute it to an event. -Marge Unger, La Porte, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine 2-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Drain pasta; add to sauce mixture and mix well. , Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Combine tomato sauce and remaining spaghetti sauce; pour over top. , Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Freeze option: Cool unbaked casserole; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382 calories, Fat 20g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 41mg cholesterol, Sodium 1414mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
More about "pizza pizzazz recipes"
OUR 26 BEST PIZZA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS
FRENCH FRIES ON PIZZA PIZZAZZ - THERESCIPES.INFO
440 PIZZA PIZZAZZ IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
PIZZA PIZZAZZ RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PIZZELLE PIZZAZZ! | FOOD CHANNEL
PIZZAZZ PIZZA | FOODWHIRL
BEST PIZZAZZ PLUS RECIPES 2020 - TOP 10 BEST-RATED PIZZAZZ PLUS …
THINGS TO COOK WITH THE PRESTO PIZZAZZ PIZZA OVEN
PIZZAZZ PLUS RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PIZZA PIZZAZZ RECIPE – BART ELL LEGACY
55 PIZZAZZ RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, PIZZAZZ, PIZZAZZ PIZZA OVEN
PIZZA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PRESTO® PIZZAZZ® PIZZA RECIPE ON BAKESPACE.COM
25 UNIQUE COMBINATION PIZZA RECIPES FULL OF PIZAZZ
PIZZAZZ PLUS ROTATING OVEN RECIPES
PIZZAZZ PIZZA OVEN - PRESTO®
PIZZA PIZZAZZ SALAD | MIDWEST LIVING
WHAT CAN YOU COOK WITH A PIZZAZZ? - I'M COOKING
RECIPE REPORT: PIZZA PIZZAZZ
HOMEMADE PIZZA PIZZAZZ - AOL
PIZZA PIZZAZZ - COOKIDOO® – THE OFFICIAL THERMOMIX® RECIPE …
30 PIZZA PIZZAZZ IDEAS | RECIPES, PIZZA, COOKING RECIPES
QUESADILLAS WITH PIZZAZZ : 7 STEPS - INSTRUCTABLES
ITALIAN RESTAURANT, PIZZAZZ ON THE CIRCLE, PIZZA - PIZZAZZ PIZZA
PIZZAZZ PIZZA - CENTO FINE FOODS
WHAT CAN YOU COOK ON A PRESTO PIZZAZZ? - FINDANYANSWER.COM
PIZZA WITH PIZZAZZ | THE LAUGHING COW
PIZZA PIZZAZZ SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
30 HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPES THAT ARE BETTER THAN TAKEOUT
PIZZAZZ PIZZA PITA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PIZZAZZ PIZZA PITA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE PIZZA WITH PIZZAZZ. | MARTHA STEWART
PIZZAZZ PIZZA PITA - EASY SANDWICH RECIPES
PIZZAZZ FOR SALE - THERESCIPES.INFO
11 NAAN PIZZA RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS | ALLRECIPES
BEST FROZEN MEXICAN PIZZA - THERESCIPES.INFO
PIZZAZZ® PLUS ROTATING PIZZA OVEN - PIZZA OVENS - PRESTO®
Z'S PIZZA MENU - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPES FOR PRESTO PIZZAZZ - THERESCIPES.INFO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #main-dish #eggs-dairy #pork #vegetables #easy #finger-food #kid-friendly #cheese #eggs #stove-top #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #equipment #presentation
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook a pizza?Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each half into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
What are the ingredients in a homemade pizza recipe?Ingredients 1 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast 2 1 teaspoon sugar 3 1-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°) 4 1/4 cup canola oil 5 1 teaspoon salt 6 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour 7 1/2 pound ground beef 8 1 small onion, chopped 9 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce 10 3 teaspoons dried oregano More items...
How to make homemade pizza dough?In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Stir in flour, 1 cup at a time, until a soft dough forms. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 2-3 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top.
Do you have to preheat A pizzazz?With the Pizzazz™ pizza oven, no preheating is necessary. Preheating an empty baking pan may cause the unit to overheat and possibly damage the pan finish. NEVER WRAP BAkING PAN OR ANy PORTION OF THE PIzzA OVEN WITH ALUMINUM FOIL. NEVER OPERATE THE UNIT IF THE PAN IS NOT ROTATING. Additionally, can you cook raw chicken on a pizzazz?