POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE DINNER
This is a meal in one. This meal is great on a cold winter night. It even taste better the next day.
Provided by MS. CINDY
Yield 8 cups, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Start by cleaning your vegetables. Cut the cabbage and onion into six lengthwise slices. Cut potatoes crosswise into two pieces.
- In a large pot layer your ingredients in this order: cabbage, potato and onion.
- Pour chicken broth over the top of ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The final step is to add the polish sausage on top of the ingredients. Cover and cook over med. heat until desire tenderness.
- Stir the ingredients so that you do not break the cabbage apart too much. So just be careful in stirring.
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Cook and stir cabbage in the butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage and beer to the cabbage; stir. Season cabbage mixture with pepper. Simmer mixture until the sausage casings begin to shrink, about 20 minutes. Drain liquid from mixture before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528.8 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 104 mg, Fat 43.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 16.2 g, SaturatedFat 21.7 g, Sodium 1017.8 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE
- Place sliced cabbage in crockpot.
- Toss with diced potato, salt and caraway seed.
- Add sliced onion and Polish sausage.
- Pour chicken broth over all; stir lightly.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on HIGH setting for 2 to 4 hours).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.3, Fat 0.8, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 933.2, Carbohydrate 19.9, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 6, Protein 5.2
SAUSAGE CABBAGE SKILLET
For one-dish dinner, Yvette Rothrock of Winslow, Indiana simmers together this hearty combination. "Sometimes I use sauerkraut in place of the cabbage," she notes. "When time allows, you can also bake it in the oven rather than cook it on the stovetop."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 859mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
More about "polish link sausage and cabbage recipes"
KIELBASA SAUSAGE SANDWICH RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR DINNER - INSANELY GOOD
LINDASRECIPES.COM - LINDA'S RECIPE COLLECTION
CABBAGE AND POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPE » AL AZHAR FOODIE
POLISH SAUSAGE WITH SAUTéED RED CABBAGE - UP NORTH HERITAGE FARM
CABBAGE AND POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPES (51) - COOKPAD
POLISH SAUSAGE PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE FOR POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE RECIPES
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CABBAGE AND POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPE RECIPES
10 BEST CABBAGE KIELBASA POLISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
FAVORITE POLISH CABBAGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
RECIPE OF GORDON RAMSAY POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE
POLISH SAUSAGE AND NOODLES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SAUSAGE RECIPE: POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE BY TURTLEMIN – …
10 BEST CABBAGE KIELBASA POLISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
16 DELICIOUS POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR DINNER - TOP RECIPES
KIELBASA AND CABBAGE SKILLET - MOM FOODIE
BEST CABBAGE AND SAUSAGE RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
RECIPES FOR CABBAGE AND POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPES
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
POLISH-AMERICAN SAUSAGE, CABBAGE, AND POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
GRILLED POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | RECIPES, CABBAGE …
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE - VOLDI.TRADE
POLISH CABBAGE AND NOODLES, HALUSKI - LOVEFOODIES
POLISH KIELBASA CABBAGE SKILLET - JOHNSONVILLE.COM
13 TASTY POLISH SAUSAGE RECIPES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
POLISH CABBAGE NOODLE SAUSAGE RECIPE - RECIPESCHOICE
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE | RECIPE | CABBAGE AND SMOKED …
CABBAGE AND POLISH SAUSAGE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FRIED CABBAGE AND SAUSAGE RECIPE - RECIPESCLUB.NET
POLISH SAUSAGE AND SAUERKRAUT RECIPE - RECIPESHAPPY
SMOKED SAUSAGE WITH CABBAGE AND APPLES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE FOIL PACKS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
POLISH LINK SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE - FIERRA.STORE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Polish sausage cabbage?DIRECTIONS 1 Start by cleaning your vegetables. ... 2 In a large pot layer your ingredients in this order: cabbage, potato and onion. 3 Pour chicken broth over the top of ingredients. ... 4 The final step is to add the polish sausage on top of the ingredients. ... 5 Stir the ingredients so that you do not break the cabbage apart too much. ...
How to cook cabbage and sausage in a crock pot?This is a family recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Cook and stir cabbage in the butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage and beer to the cabbage; stir. Season cabbage mixture with pepper. Simmer mixture until the sausage casings begin to shrink, about 20 minutes.
What is in a Polish sausage?What is in a Polish sausage? Polish sausage is a seasoned type of sausage that usually contains a mix of salt, garlic, pepper, and other dry seasons to bring a lot of flavor to the smoky sausage. It’s a combination of beef and pork.
What is the difference between Polish sausage and kielbasa?Polish sausage is commonly interchanged with Kielbasa because kielbasa is the correct terminology used in Poland for sausage. This is more to differentiate sausage from Polish sausage. Do Polish sausages need to be cooked?