GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI
We've paired this succulent pork with a simple, mild chimichurri (fresh herb sauce) that complements without overwhelming. This recipe makes enough sauce that you'll have some leftover; try it on potatoes, grilled vegetables or eggs.
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 14
- For the chimichurri sauce, combine all ingredients in a food processor with 1 tablespoon water. Process until blended; set aside.
- Prepare a grill for medium-heat cooking, leaving one area of the grill cool (this will be a place to transfer the chops if they flare up).
- Brush chops all over with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning once or twice, until just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Watch the chops carefully, and move them to the cool area of the grill if they flare up or brown too quickly.
- Let rest 5 minutes; serve with the chimichurri on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550 calories, Fat 33 grams, SaturatedFat 9 grams, Cholesterol 195 milligrams, Sodium 600 milligrams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Protein 60 grams
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY-CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD
Tender bone-in pork chops and a hearty potato salad combine with creamy chimichurri for a great weeknight dish.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Spoon half the Our Favorite Chimichurri into large bowl. Add mayo; whisk until blended. Add next 5 ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 3 chops; cook 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides and done (145º F). Top each chop with 1 Tbsp. of the remaining Our Favorite Chimichurri; cover. Cook on low heat 3 min. Remove chops and juices from skillet; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil, chops and Our Favorite Chimichurri.
- Serve with the potato salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 135 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 29 g
PORK CHIMICHURRI SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano leaves, and chipotle and puree. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat a broiler and arrange a rack 6 inches from the heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Place pork on the baking sheet and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Broil until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove pork from broiler and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine greens, cherry tomatoes, cheese, and chimichurri dressing to taste. Arrange salad on plates or a platter.
- Cut chops into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange on top of salad, drizzle with additional dressing, and serve.
- * Instead of making the Chimichurri from scratch, you can also purchase ready-made pesto sauce, mix it with the vinegar and the chipotle then season it according to taste.
- Serve this satisfying salad with a crusty roll or a small pile of tortilla chips. To vary the recipe, change the greens to spinach, arugula, or romaine. Add sliced red onion, black olives, or shredded carrots. You can even grill or pan-sear the pork chops instead of broiling.
PORK CHOPS WITH SMASHED POTATOES AND CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Add 2 teaspoons salt, partially cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, then return the potatoes to the pot and coarsely mash with a large spoon. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make the chimichurri sauce: Pulse the parsley, cilantro, olive oil, shallot, garlic, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a food processor to form a coarse paste.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Lightly brush the grill pan with olive oil, then grill the chops until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve the pork chops and potatoes with the chimichurri sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 599, Fat 37 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Cholesterol 78 milligrams, Sodium 323 milligrams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 35 grams
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY CHIVE SAUCE
In just 20 minutes, you can have this succulent and herb-flecked entrée on the table. Only five ingredients and one skillet are required.
Provided by By Deborah Harroun
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Generously sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145°F. Remove pork chops to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add broth and cream cheese to warm skillet. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently with whisk, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in 3 tablespoons of the chives.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
ONE-PAN PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
Looks and tastes like it took all day to make these pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce, but is quick and easy. Kids and meat-lovers alike will love this saucy and savory dish. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or stuffing.
Provided by stef k
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops in the hot butter, sprinkling both sides with salt and pepper, about 5 minutes per side. Remove meat to a plate and set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in the pan drippings over medium-high heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine, reduce heat, and let simmer until alcohol smell is completely cooked off, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in soup and milk, blending well. Layer mushrooms on top of soup mixture, add chops on top of mushrooms, and pour meat drippings from the plate over the chops. Sprinkle with thyme and sage.
- Cover tightly and let simmer until chops are tender and no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.1 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 104 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 35.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 655.3 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY SCALLOPED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper; cook in skillet until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir mustard and thyme into the butter; season with salt and pepper. Whisk flour into the butter mixture to make a thick paste. Slowly whisk chicken broth and half-and-half into the paste mixture until smooth. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to thicken into a sauce, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared baking dish with about half the potato slices and diced onion. Sprinkle about half the Cheddar cheese over the potato mixture. Arrange the pork chops over cheese layer. Layer remaining potatoes and onion atop the pork chops. Pour the sauce evenly over the potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Top dish with remaining Cheddar cheese, switch oven to broil, and continue baking until the top is browned and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 635.7 calories, Carbohydrate 43.6 g, Cholesterol 161.3 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 51.5 g, SaturatedFat 14.6 g, Sodium 729 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
PORK CHOPS WITH SCALLOPED POTATOES
Mom always managed to put a delicious hearty meal on the table for us and for our farmhands. This all-in-one comforting pork chops recipe reminds me of home. -Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside. , In a large skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil; sprinkle with additional salt and pepper if desired., In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer potatoes and onion. Pour broth mixture over layers. Place pork chops on top. , Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until meat and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 574 calories, Fat 29g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 128mg cholesterol, Sodium 1015mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 40g protein.
CREAMY PORK CHOPS, MUSHROOM AND POTATO CASSEROLE
Total comfort food! You will need 3/4-inch thick pork chops for this, make certain to slice the potatoes the same thickness as the chops to assure that both are cooked at the same time. You can use fresh mushrooms instead of canned but they will need to be sauteed firstly to release their liquid. Serve this with hot cooked buttered egg noodles and green beans!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Het oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil with butter in a skillet.
- Season the chops with seasoned salt and black pepper, add to the skillet and lightly brown on both sides; remove to a plate and set aside.
- To the same skillet (add in more butter and/or oil if needed) add in onion, garlic, celery and mushroom pieces; saute for about 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Arrange the potato slices in the buttered baking dish, then top with the onion/celery mixture.
- In a bowl combine the mushroom soup with sour cream, milk and Parmesan cheese, 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spoon the soup mixture over the potatoes and onions.
- Arrange the browned chops on top.
- Cover with foil and bake about 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until the chops and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with about 1 cup (or more or less) grated old cheddar cheese, then return to oven uncovered for another 8-10 minutes.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
PORK CHOPS AND CREAMY SPINACH RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, onion, garlic, spinach, cream cheese, salt, pepper, thick-cut pork chops, mashed potato
Provided by Lucia Plancarte
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cool until wilted.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melted. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool.
- Make a slit on the side of each pork chop to make a pocket, but do not cut all the way through.
- Fill the pork chops with the spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches, sear the pork chops until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve the pork chops with mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 595 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 47 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 38 grams, Sugar 1 gram
More about "pork chops with creamy chimichurri potato salad recipes"
GRILLED PORK CHOPS AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS WITH …
Reviews 3Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a medium bowl, coat the potatoes with the olive oil and season with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Tear off four pieces of heavy aluminum foil (about 12x16-inches each.) Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
CHIMICHURRI PORK CHOPS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Cuisine AmericanCalories 950 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CREAMY PARMESAN PORK CHOPS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY SCALLOPED POTATOES - BUDGET101.COM™
MY SECRET FOR JUICY GRILLED PORK CHOPS (WITH CHIMICHURRI …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI - NIMAN RANCH
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - CAFE DELITES
SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD - RECIPE RUNNER
PAN GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - EASY AND …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI - EARTH, FOOD, AND FIRE
CREAMY MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SPICED PORK CHOPS WITH CILANTRO PARSLEY CHIMICHURRI
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD - SALT & LAVENDER
10 BEST CREAM OF POTATO SOUP PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
PORK CHOP AND BEAN RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD - TAO OF SPICE
CREAMY GARLIC PORK CHOPS RECIPE WITH MUSHROOMS AND POTATOES
CHIMICHURRI PORK CHOPS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH | RECIPE | HELLO FRESH ...
CREAMY CROCK POT PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES AND MUSHROOMS
CRISPY CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD - FRAMED COOKS
GRILLED BONELESS PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI - MAMA HARRIS' KITCHEN
CRISPY POTATO SALAD WITH ANCHOVY CHIMICHURRI RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD – BERTOLLI
SKILLET PORK CHOPS WITH MINT CHIMICHURRI - MEDITERRANEAN LATIN …
SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD RECIPE - THE KITCHEN FOODIE
CHIMICHURRI POTATO SALAD RECIPE - WOMAN'S DAY
CHIPOTLE-MARINATED PORK CHOPS & CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE
PORK CHOPS POTATOES CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPES
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY GRAVY AND VEGETABLES RECIPE
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY ONION SAUCE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
GARLIC PORK CHOPS RECIPE IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - EATWELL101
RECIPE: PORK CHOPS & SPICY CHOW CHOW WITH SWEET POTATO SALAD
SPICY PORK CHOPS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - A WELL SEASONED KITCHEN
You'll also love