ADDICTIVE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
This is my lower fat version of a pumpkin bread recipe using extra pumpkin and no oil. You can also substitute artificial sweetener for half of the sugar, and some whole wheat flour for nutrition, and they still taste great. They freeze very well; just microwave a frozen muffin for 20 to 30 seconds and it's ready.
Provided by MIDNITEJASMINE
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C). Grease three 12 cup muffin pans, or line with paper muffin liners. Soak raisins in hot water for ten minutes to plump, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ground cloves. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, and applesauce, until smooth. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly to make a smooth batter. Stir the raisins and walnuts into the batter. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.6 calories, Carbohydrate 42.1 g, Cholesterol 31 mg, Fat 3.3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 237 mg, Sugar 23.9 g
APPLE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
The combination of flavors makes this recipe a perfect treat for a cool fall day. These apple and pumpkin muffins are great for breakfast, dessert or an after-school snack. -Beth Knapp, Littleton, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 143mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 12 half-cup muffin cups with melted butter. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, applesauce, pumpkin, and vanilla until blended. Add dry ingredients, alternating with the juice, beginning and ending with the dry mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake on the center oven rack until a toothpick inserted in the center of each muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool in the pans several minutes; turn muffins out onto a rack. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature. Repeat steps 1 through 3 with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 54.1, Sodium 264.4, Carbohydrate 46.4, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 26.3, Protein 3.7
WHOLE WHEAT PUMPKIN-APPLESAUCE MUFFINS
This is a great recipe for those times when you have half a can of pumpkin left over. The muffins taste great right from the oven, but are even better the next day-if they last that long! Kids love them and it's a good way to sneak fruits, veggies, and fiber into their diets.
Provided by Julie
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line the cups with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. Combine the brown sugar, white sugar, oil, applesauce, pumpkin, buttermilk, and beaten eggs and mix until well blended. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the raisins and pecans, if desired.
- Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool the muffin pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.8 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Cholesterol 27.6 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 273 mg, Sugar 21.4 g
Make and share this Pineapple-Applesauce-Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Sassy in da South
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 36 mini-muffins, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, applesauce, pineapple, eggs, and pumpkin.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just to combine.
- Spoon a rounded tablespoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.9, Fat 1.9, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 11.8, Sodium 82.9, Carbohydrate 9.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.6, Protein 1
More about "pumpkin applesauce muffins recipes"
APPLESAUCE PUMPKIN MUFFINS - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (7)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 242 per serving
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar, oil and eggs. Add pumpkin, applesauce and vanilla. Sprinkle baking soda, baking powder and salt over top. Stir until well blended.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle coarse sugar on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - BEAT BAKE EAT
5/5 (8)Total Time 28 minsCategory Breakfast, SnackCalories 189 per serving
EASY PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - UNWRITTEN RECIPES
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
10 BEST HEALTHY PUMPKIN MUFFINS APPLESAUCE RECIPES
PUMPKIN SPICED APPLESAUCE BREAD OR MUFFINS
HEALTHY PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - THE LEMON BOWL®
BEST APPLESAUCE MUFFIN RECIPE EVER - BEAT BAKE EAT
APPLE-PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE - EATINGWELL
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS RECIPE WITH MAPLE GLAZE
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS RECIPE - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
4.6/5 (123)Total Time 37 minsCategory MuffinsPublished 2017-10-11
10 BEST PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE RECIPES
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS-A HEALTHY FALL BREAKFAST - GREEDYEATS
HEALTHY PUMPKIN OAT MUFFINS - THE BUSY BAKER
RECIPE: PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - SOUTHERN IN LAW
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - CAITLIN HOUSTON
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - JENIFFER STOVER
PUMPKIN MUFFINS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
HEALTHIER PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE (WITH APPLESAUCE)
PUMPKIN MUFFIN RECIPE WITH APPLESAUCE - POOK'S PANTRY RECIPE BLOG
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - COMPLETE COMFORT FOODS
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE
SPICED PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - THE WIMPY VEGETARIAN
THE BEST IDEAS FOR PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - OPRAH.COM
LOW CHOLESTEROL PUMPKIN MUFFINS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HEALTHY PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - RACHEL'S CRAFTED LIFE
BEST EASY PUMPKIN MUFFINS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
PLEASANTLY PUMPKIN - APPLESAUCE MUFFINS ~ NO SUGAR ADDED, LOW FAT
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN MUFFINS | PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS: TRIM HEALTHY MAMA E - GRASSFED …
APPLE PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - LIKE THE GREAT …
HEALTHY PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
HEALTHY PUMPKIN APPLE MUFFINS - SIMPLY DELIZIOUS BAKING
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS – MY ROI LIST
PUMPKIN APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - TASTY KITCHEN
PUMPKIN APPLE SPICE MUFFIN RECIPE - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
EASY APPLESAUCE PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE - SPARKRECIPES
YOGURT APPLESAUCE PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
HEALTHY PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - FANNETASTIC FOOD
You'll also love