- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with rack in center. Assemble a 9-inch nonstick springform pan, with the raised side of the bottom part facing up.
- Make the crust: In a medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until moistened; press firmly into bottom of pan. Bake until golden around edges, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Make the filling: With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on low speed until smooth; mix in flour (do not overmix). Add pumpkin puree, pie spice, vanilla, and salt; mix just until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing until each is incorporated before adding the next.
- Place springform pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour filling into springform, and gently smooth top. Transfer to oven; reduce oven heat to 300 degrees. Bake 45 minutes without opening the oven. Turn off oven; to prevent the top from cracking, let cheesecake stay in oven 2 hours more (without opening).
- Remove from oven; cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours. Unmold before serving.
When I was young we produced several ingredients for this longtime favorite on the farm. We raised pumpkins in our large vegetable garden, and made homemade butter and lots of sour cream using milk from our dairy herd. -Evonne Wurmnest, Normal, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; chill. , For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, spices and salt. , Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. , Meanwhile, for topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over filling; return to the oven for 5 minutes. Cool on rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. , Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Top with chopped pecans. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Fat 15g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 164mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
A stockbroker by day, my dad's true love was cooking for the homeless, his family and friends. This pumpkin cheesecake continues to be a treasure as it is easily adaptable with a variety of spices. Blessings and happiness!
Provided by daddy's girl
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Brush the inside of a 10-inch springform pan with 1 teaspoon softened butter.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, 1/4 cup white sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl until incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, blending in each egg before adding the next. Stir in cream, pumpkin, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set in the middle, 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, or leave on oven rack with door ajar for up to several hours.
- Beat sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Pour sour cream topping over cheesecake. Chill in refrigerator before removing sides of pan, about 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511.8 calories, Carbohydrate 41.5 g, Cholesterol 138.5 mg, Fat 36.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7.8 g, SaturatedFat 22.1 g, Sodium 400.9 mg, Sugar 32.4 g
PHILADELPHIA NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
Pumpkin, fall's golden child, is blended into a delectable cheesecake, all without turning on the oven. Pumpkin, cheesecake, no-bake. Enough said.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
PHILADELPHIA 3-STEP PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
This is "cheesecake for dummies"! I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com and it is the easiest way to making a cheesecake other than buying it. People who don't like pumpkin pie will love this! Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in place of the cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cooking time includes refrigeration time!
Provided by Maggie
Yield 1 pie, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.1, Fat 29.3, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 121, Sodium 382, Carbohydrate 33.6, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 23.9, Protein 7.4
IMPOSSIBLY EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all ingredients except caramel topping and pecan halves. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes.) Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake). Cool completely, about 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Drizzle servings with caramel topping; garnish with pecan halves. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
Extraordinary cheesecake? Make one with a scrumptious blend of sweet brown sugar, aromatic spice and homey pumpkin.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 9-inch springform pan with shortening. Wrap foil around pan to catch drips. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and the melted butter. Press crumb mixture in bottom of pan. Wrap foil around outside of pan to prevent drips. Bake crust 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, brandy and pumpkin together until well blended; set aside. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in brown sugar and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until smooth. On low speed, beat in 1 egg at a time just until blended. Gradually beat in pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes or until set but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Carefully remove side of pan before cutting cheesecake. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 1 g
CLASSIC PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
A classic pumpkin cheesecake should be creamy, perfectly spiced and totally smooth on top. While baking a cheesecake in a water bath may seem like a pesky extra step, it keeps the cheesecake luscious and crack-free.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 325˚ F. Wrap the outside (bottom and sides) of a 9-inch springform pan with foil to prevent leaking. Make the crust: Toss the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl until combined. Firmly press into the bottom of the pan. Bake until set and a few shades darker, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Make the filling: Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 more minutes. Add the pumpkin, sour cream, pie spice, vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Add the eggs and beat on medium-low speed until just combined; switch to a rubber spatula for the last few stirs, making sure to get the bottom of the bowl. Pour the filling into the cooled crust; gently tap the pan on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Set the cheesecake in a roasting pan or large baking dish and set on the middle oven rack. Carefully pour the boiling water into the roasting pan until it comes one-third of the way up the sides of the springform pan. Bake the cheesecake until it's set around the edges but the center is still jiggly, about 1 1/2 hours. Turn the oven off, crack the door open slightly and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 to 45 more minutes. Transfer to a rack, run a thin knife around the edge and let cool completely. Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Let the cheesecake sit at room temperature about 30 minutes before serving. Remove the springform ring. Top with whipped cream.
This dessert delivers all the warm spices of pumpkin pie along with the tangy creaminess of cheesecake. To help the filling come together easily, make sure your ingredients are at room temperature, and refrain from mixing on high, which will incorporate too much air, causing the cheesecake to rise, then fall. The cake is finished in the oven with the heat turned off; that gentle reduction in heat eliminates the need for a water bath and reduces the likelihood of cracks or a grainy texture.
Provided by Vallery Lomas
Categories cakes, dessert
Yield One 9-inch cheesecake
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Prepare the crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and dash of salt in a large bowl; stir until all crumbs are moistened. (If making the crumbs from whole crackers, use a food processor to pulse the crackers to a fine consistency, then add the sugar, melted butter and salt, and pulse again to combine.)
- Add the crumb mixture to the springform pan and use the bottom of a measuring cup to press it in an even layer and up the edges of the pan by about 1 inch. Bake until the crust is set, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- As the crust cools, make the filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Continuing to mix on low speed, add the spice mixture, pumpkin purée and vanilla to the filling. Mix until smooth, about 1 minute, using a rubber spatula to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl as needed.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium-low. Add the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating until mostly mixed in before adding the next. Be careful not to overmix!
- Grease the sides of the springform pan again with cooking spray. Pour the filling into the pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Gently tap the bottom of the pan against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake on the middle rack at 300 degrees for 1 hour, or until the sides of the cheesecake are set and the middle jiggles slightly when shaken. To keep from overbaking, look for a 2- to 3-inch round in the center of the cheesecake to jiggle. Try not to open the oven door more than absolutely necessary to check the doneness! The change in temperature can cause the cheesecake to crack.
- Turn the oven off and keep the oven door shut. Keep the cheesecake in the warm oven with the door closed for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and carefully run an offset spatula or butter knife along the edge of the pan to loosen. Allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature on a wire rack until no longer warm, about 1 hour. Transfer the cheesecake to the refrigerator and let rest until completely chilled, about 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve as is, or make the optional whipped cream: Combine the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Serve each slice of cheesecake with the cinnamon whipped cream, if using, and a grating of nutmeg, if desired.
Celebrate autumn with this seasonal baked cheesecake. With a moreish, lightly spiced, creamy filling and crunchy ginger base, it's well worth the effort
Provided by Katy Gilhooly
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Butter a deep 22cm loose-bottomed cake tin and line with baking parchment. Wrap the base and side of the tin with three layers of cling film, followed by three layers of foil (this helps keep it waterproof during baking). Fold a clean tea towel and put it in the base of a large roasting tin.
- Blitz the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor. Add the melted butter and pulse to coat the crumbs. Tip the mixture into the prepared cake tin, spreading up to the side and pressing down with the back of a spoon. Bake for 10 mins. Remove from the oven, brush with the egg white and bake for another 3 mins (this will help stop the base from becoming soggy).
- To make the filling, put the soft cheese in a bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, and beat with an electric whisk or the mixer until loosened. Add the pumpkin purée, sugar and flour and beat again until combined. With the motor running, gradually add the eggs and egg yolk until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour the filling over the baked biscuit base, then sit the cake tin on the tea towel in the roasting tin. Pour a kettleful of just-boiled water into the roasting tin so the water comes halfway up the side of the cake tin.
- Bake for 10 mins, then reduce the oven temperature to 110C/90C fan/gas ¼. Bake for a further 1 hr 30 mins until the cheesecake is set with just a slight wobble in the middle when you gently shake the tin. Turn off the oven, then open the oven door slightly and leave the cheesecake to cool inside for 2 hrs until completely cool. Remove from the oven and chill overnight.
- Carefully remove the cold cheesecake from the tin and transfer to a cake stand or serving plate. Whip the cream to soft peaks using an electric whisk, and spoon in big dollops over the cheesecake. Dust with a little cinnamon or pumpkin spice, sprinkle over the chopped pecans and drizzle with the caramel sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 32 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.87 milligram of sodium
RICH AND CREAMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
This recipe was given to me by a friend a long time ago, not sure where she got it, I just know it's the most requested pumpkin cheesecake recipe I have. When I want to splurge on cheesecake, this is it!!! Very rich and creamy, tastes like what you would expect in a restaurant.
Provided by Vseward Chef-V
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap a double layer of WIDE heavy-duty aluminum foil around the outside of a 10-inch springform pan. (To make it watertight).
- Combine the graham crackers, sugar, and cinnamon, drizzle the melted butter over crumbs and mix.
- Press the crumbs over the bottom (not the sides) of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until the crust is slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool while preparing the filling.
- To make the Filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs one at a time.
- Add the pumpkin, cream, vanilla and spices and beat just until mixed.
- Pour the filing into the prepared crust.
- Place the springform pan in a large roasting pan and add hot water to come halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake the cheesecake until the filling is slightly puffed and softly set and the top is golden, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a wire rack to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate the cake overnight.
- Use a knife to cut around the side of the pan to loosen the cheesecake.
More about "pumpkin cheesecake recipes"
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SUPER CREAMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PRETTY.
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
BEST PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE | THE RECIPE …
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE WITH GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST …
ULTIMATE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, …
CHEESECAKE FACTORY’S PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - THE MOMMY …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - PREPPY KITCHEN
BEST EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
BEST PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
EAGLE BRAND® | PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
LAYERED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE | MCCORMICK
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE BARS | FOODTALK
CHEESECAKE FACTORY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - INSANELY GOOD
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE | - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHEESECAKE FACTORY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE 2021 - THERESCIPES.INFO
CLASSIC PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
BAKED CHEESECAKE - 75 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY STACIE
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE WITH GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - JESSICA GAVIN
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE | COOKIES AND CUPS
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE (STORE-BOUGHT CRUST!) - THE CHEESE KNEES
10 BEST PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOM'S PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - LIBBY'S®
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #desserts #eggs-dairy #vegetables #american #oven #cheesecake #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love