RED VELVET PANCAKES
- Prepare the mascarpone glaze by whisking together the mascarpone cheese, 1/4 cup creme fraiche, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and lemon zest in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the pancake batter by whisking the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, 3 tablespoon sugar, and cocoa powder together in a bowl; set aside. Beat the egg in a separate bowl with the buttermilk, 1/4 cup creme fraiche, red food coloring, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. Stir in the flour mixture until moistened, then add the melted butter, and continue stirring until only small lumps of flour remain. If batter appears a little thick, add more buttermilk.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Drizzle pancakes with the mascarpone glaze to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520.2 calories, Carbohydrate 44.8 g, Cholesterol 146.9 mg, Fat 35.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 20.5 g, Sodium 439.4 mg, Sugar 19.3 g
RED VELVET PANCAKES
These fluffy red pancakes are great on their own and even better decked out with sweetened cream cheese, a drizzle of maple syrup and toasted pecans.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 20 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Whisk the cream cheese, sour cream, milk and confectioners' sugar until smooth in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a large bowl. Beat the eggs and granulated sugar in a medium bowl until pale yellow; beat in the buttermilk, melted butter, food coloring, vanilla and vinegar. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and fold just until incorporated.
- Heat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Lightly coat the hot skillet with melted butter. Pour 1/4-cupfuls of batter on the hot skillet, spaced evenly apart; use a spatula to spread out slightly if needed. Cook until bubbles begin to pop on the surface, about 3 minutes. Carefully flip and cook until the bottoms are set and the pancakes are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To serve, drizzle the cream cheese and syrup on top of the pancakes and sprinkle with pecans.
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
The first time I had these were at a very cute upscale Breakfast/Brunch Inn. Went home that very day and began recreating the amazing experience I had just had and I've come up with the following masterpiece!
Provided by Samantha Jones
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Prepare the cream cheese glaze by beating the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Thin with 1 tablespoon milk or as needed to achieve a pourable consistency. Set aside.
- Whisk the flour, white sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl until evenly blended; set aside. Beat the eggs in a separate mixing bowl until smooth. Whisk in 1/4 cup milk with the buttermilk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, vinegar, and food coloring. Stir in the flour mixture until moistened. Drizzle in the melted butter, and stir until the butter has incorporated and small lumps of flour remain.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Drizzle with the cream cheese glaze to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 597.4 calories, Carbohydrate 79.7 g, Cholesterol 158.6 mg, Fat 25.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 13.2 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Sodium 1099.4 mg, Sugar 41.4 g
More about "purple velvet pancakes all natural recipes"
ALL NATURAL RED VELVET PANCAKES (GLUTEN FREE + VEGAN)
Reviews 5Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
- Combine oats, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend until oats become a fine powder.
- In the now empty blender, combine beets, vanilla, maple syrup/honey, milk, and banana. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour contents of the blender into the bowl with the dry goods. Stir to combine but do not over mix.
VALENTINE'S DAY BREAKFAST RECIPE: ALL-NATURAL PINK …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - JUST A TASTE
RED VELVET PANCAKES - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
RED VELVET PANCAKES EASY RECIPE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY *AMAZING*
RED VELVET PANCAKES - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
ALL NATURAL RED VELVET PANCAKES (GLUTEN-FREE) | FRESHNESS
HEALTHY RED VELVET PANCAKES - AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
HEALTHY RED VELVET PANCAKES | HIGH PROTEIN, GLUTEN FREE, …
EASY PINK VELVET PANCAKES | GOOD LIFE EATS
HOW TO MAKE RED VELVET PANCAKES - VIDEO - MYRECIPES
RED VELVET PANCAKES - GROWING UP GABEL
VALENTINE'S DAY BREAKFAST RECIPE: ALL-NATURAL PINK PANCAKES
RED VELVET PANCAKES FROM SCRATCH - LONGBOURN FARM
RED VELVET PANCAKES - GLUTEN FREE FOLLOW ME
RED VELVET PANCAKES - JENNIFER MEYERING
RED VELVET PANCAKES |A TIPSY GIRAFFE
RED VELVET PANCAKES - ALICA'S PEPPER POT
EASY RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE - PUREWOW
EASY RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE | MCCORMICK
RED VELVET PANCAKES (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, FOOD DYE FREE)
HEALTHY RED VELVET PANCAKES - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY DESSERTS
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING - THE SPRUCE EATS
VEGAN RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE | COOK'S HIDEOUT
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - ONE SWEET …
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE TOPPING - SKINNYTASTE
RED VELVET PANCAKES — GLAMOROUS GOURMET
RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
GEMMA'S SIGNATURE RED VELVET PANCAKES | BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
VEGAN RED VELVET PANCAKES - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE DRIZZLE
RED VELVET PANCAKES - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
EASY RED VELVET PANCAKES RECIPE BY SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
RED VELVET PANCAKES - PLENTIFUL PANTRY
HEALTHY RED VELVET PANCAKES - LIVELY TABLE
RED VELVET PANCAKES - PEACHY PALATE
DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY RED VELVET PANCAKES - SPRINKLE OF GREEN
RED VELVET PANCAKES - ROMINA'S LITTLE CORNER
RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - COOKING CLASSY
RED VELVET PANCAKES - JO-LYNNE SHANE
WORLD BEST CANOLA OIL RECIPES: PURPLE VELVET PANCAKES (ALL NATURAL!)
You'll also love