CHEESY HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Cheesy Ham Broccoli Casserole with eggs, a healthy, low carb recipe for a delicious brunch. It's light, but filling, jam-packed with fantastic flavours, the perfect recipe after an epic feast like Thanksgiving or Christmas. The leftover ham can be replaced with turkey, chicken or beef, or omitted, for a vegetarian version. This broccoli bake is my absolute favourite side dish.
Provided by Daniela Apostol
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add the broccoli florets to a pan with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the broccoli is slightly tender, then drain the water well.
- Butter an oven-proof dish, the add the cooked broccoli florets.
- Cut the ham into cubes, and add it to the broccoli.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the milk, salt and pepper and give it a good stir.
- Pour it over the other ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit) for 30-40 minutes or until the egg is cooked, and the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 24 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 257 mg, Sodium 843 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BROCCOLI HAM BAKE
Looking for a family-pleasing way to use up extra ham? Try this quick casserole that even will satisfy folks not fond of broccoli. "Our minister's wife served this and was kind enough to share the recipe," recalls Helen Phillips of Greensburg, Indiana. "It's very good." TIP: Feel free to replace the stuffing croutons with crushed stuffing mix.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. , Drain the broccoli. Add broccoli, ham and 1 cup stuffing mix to cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with remaining stuffing mix. Sprinkle around edge of casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 454 calories, Fat 27g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 1445mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
HAM AND BROCCOLI BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Thaw the broccoli in a microwave oven until you can break it apart into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the diced ham in the hot oil until the edges start to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in the broccoli and cook and stir until any excess water has cooked away and the ham and broccoli are hot. Pour in the jar of Alfredo sauce and the milk; stir to blend, sprinkle with pepper, and add the cooked pasta. Stir everything together to coat the pasta with sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Spread the bubbling pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish, top with shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese, and bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is hot and the cheese is melted and starting to brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 649.2 calories, Carbohydrate 50.9 g, Cholesterol 77.2 mg, Fat 39.9 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 27.6 g, SaturatedFat 16.8 g, Sodium 1463.8 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan. Add about 1 inch of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low. Cook until just barely tender, or about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the dry mustard, salt, and pepper. Gradually add the milk and minced onion, if using. Continue to cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add the cheese to the sauce mixture and stir until it has melted. Remove the sauce from the heat.
- Drain the broccoli and put it in the prepared casserole dish.
- Add the ham to the casserole dish and then pour the sauce over the ham and broccoli mix.
- Combine the 2 tablespoons of melted butter and panko breadcrumbs. Stir to coat the crumbs and then sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 579 kcal, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 159 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 45 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Sodium 2122 mg, Sugar 9 g, Fat 32 g, ServingSize 1 casserole (4 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
HAM, BROCCOLI AND ORZO CASSEROLE
A kid-pleaser and the perfect comfort food, this gooey orzo casserole is a complete meal in one. For an extra homey touch, I make mine in my favorite hand-me-down casserole dish from my Grandma Laverne. -Heather Arndt Anderson, Portland, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in orzo. Cook, uncovered, until orzo is al dente and broth is absorbed, 8-10 minutes ., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until blended; cook and stir until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese; cook until cheese is melted., Add orzo, ham, broccoli and kale. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with onions and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 637 calories, Fat 27g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 1386mg sodium, Carbohydrate 66g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
HAM & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Cook broccoli until tender, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F Grease 2 qt baking dish In a medium saucepan melt butter Stir in flour to make a roux.
- Whisk in milk Cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Lower heat slightly.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream, until cheese is melted.
- Mix ham and cooked vegetables together and spread into baking dish Pour sauce over this Combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.6, Fat 28, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 90.5, Sodium 394.8, Carbohydrate 17.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2, Protein 20.7
EASY HAM & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
I finally got my son to eat his broccoli!! This is a variation on a recipe I found on the web. I like to use rotini for the pasta and buy the cheese already shredded. Choose your favorite "cream of" soup. So simple and yummy!
Provided by WendyMaq
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix all ingredients in a 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528, Fat 32.1, SaturatedFat 16.6, Cholesterol 98.7, Sodium 598.7, Carbohydrate 33.8, Fiber 6, Sugar 1.6, Protein 27.3
HAM AND BROCCOLI BISQUICK CASSEROLE
One of my favorite recipes that uses my homemade Bisquick. This is a great meal that makes that baked ham go a little further. Definitely a comfort dish that my husband loves to take to work for lunch the next day.
Provided by Paige Nicholas
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Steam chopped frozen broccoli till just fork tender. Cover the bottom of a prepared 9x13 baking dish with the broccoli.
- 3. While steaming the broccoli, add the olive oil to saute in frying pan over med-high heat. Soon as the oil begins to smoke, add the chopped onion and stir several times as it cooks. You want it to lose it's opaque coloring and be a little brown on the edges. Layer this over the broccoli.
- 4. Layer the chopped baked ham over the sauteed onion and then cover the onion with the shredded cheese.
- 5. In a mixing bowl add the Bisquick, beaten eggs, milk and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Mix together with a whisk til thoroughly blended. Pour over the top of all the layers in the casserole dish.
- 6. Bake for one hour and let set outside of oven for 10 minutes before serving.
More about "quick ham broccoli casserole recipes"
BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE WITH HAM - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (50)Total Time 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 617 per serving
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Add broccoli in the last 2 minutes to cook it tender crisp. Drain and run under cold water.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour and let cook 2 minutes while stirring. Slowly whisk in cream, milk,and seasonings. Cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened. Remove from heat and stir cheeses until melted.
- Toss cheese sauce, pasta, broccoli, and ham together. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over macaroni.
HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - MY FARMHOUSE TABLE
HAM AND BROCCOLI BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE AU GRATIN (VIDEO) – KALYN'S …
CROCK POT HAM BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE - RECIPES …
HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI - SPICY …
BEST HAM CASSEROLE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
QUICK HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES
HAM AND BROCCOLI TATER TOT CASSEROLE - BEYER BEWARE - RECIPES FOR …
HAM POTATO BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - VEGETABLE RECIPES
17 HAM CASSEROLE RECIPES YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
LEFTOVER HAM AND CHEESE BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
10 BEST BROCCOLI HAM CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
HAM BROCCOLI PASTA CASSEROLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
KETO HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - EASY RECIPE USING LEFTOVER HAM!
QUICK HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE FOOD - TOPNATURALRECIPES.COM
EASY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE WITH HAM AND BROCCOLI | ITS YUMMI
BROCCOLI & CHEESE CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
5-INGREDIENT HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
HAM BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
QUICK HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROCCOLI HAM HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER EASY …
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH HAM AND BROCCOLI - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
20 CASSEROLE RECIPES JUST LIKE GRANDMA USED TO MAKE
BROCCOLI CORNBREAD - THE SEASONED MOM
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
KETO HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - HUNGRY FOR INSPIRATION
QUICK HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
20 HAM CASSEROLES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY - ALLRECIPES
LAYERED BROCCOLI HAM CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH GOOEY CHEESE | SALTY …
HAM BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - THE KITCHEN IS MY …
CHEESY LEFTOVER HAM CASSEROLE WITH QUINOA AND BROCCOLI
16 BEST HAM CASSEROLE RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE
HAM AND BROCCOLI BISQUICK CASSEROLE FOOD
LEFTOVER HAM CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI AND CHEESE
SIDE DISHES FOR HAM: 31+ BEST SIDES FOR YOUR HAM DINNER
KETO BROCCOLI CASSEROLE WITH HAM & CHEESE - KASEY TRENUM
LEFTOVER HAM AND CHEESE BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
CHEESY HAM AND BROCCOLI NOODLE CASSEROLE - COOKING WITH CARLEE
#ham #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pork #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #one-dish-meal #meat #broccoli
You'll also love