BETH'S SPICY OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
With a little experimenting, I came up with these chewy, spicy, oatmeal raisin cookies. They make your kitchen smell wonderful while they are baking. They almost remind me of Christmas because the spices smell so good.
Provided by Beth Sigworth
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, butter flavored shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Stir in the oats and raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until light and golden. Do not overbake. Let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Make sure you get some, because they don't last long!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 92.1 mg, Sugar 11.2 g
JUMBO RAISIN SPICE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until soft. Mix in the vanilla and sugar. Add the eggs and mix well. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger cinnamon and nutmeg. Gradually stir into the butter mixture. Stir in raisins and peanuts. Mixture will be stiff. Take tablespoon-sized pieces of dough and roll into a ball. Place onto cookie sheets and flatten slightly to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.8 calories, Carbohydrate 41.3 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 229 mg, Sugar 24.1 g
MOM'S SOFT RAISIN COOKIES
With four sons in service during World War II, my mother sent these favorite cookies as a taste from home to "her boys" in different parts of the world. These days, my 11 grandchildren are enjoying them as we did, along with my stories of long ago.- Pearl Cochenour, Williamsport, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine water and raisins in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes; remove from the heat and let cool (do not drain). , Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. , Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES (WW)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (flour - salt) in medium bowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer on low the next 5 ingredients (sugar - egg) until blended. Add flour mixture and beat until combined. Stir in raisins. Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets, 2 1/2 inches apart to make 30 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute before transferring to cooling racks.
- Stir together icing ingredients (confectioners sugar and milk) in a small bowl and then frost cookies with glaze. Let stand until glaze is set (10 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.7, Fat 1.7, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 6.2, Sodium 38.4, Carbohydrate 16.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 11.2, Protein 0.9
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES (1 WW POINT)
This is a recipe I've used for a while, and when I started WW, I tweaked it a bit to get it a little healthier!
Provided by Jaime_lynn_1980
Yield 36 cookies, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in applesauce, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended. You may need to finish mixing with your hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 11-13 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then remove cookies to baking rack to finish cooing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 61.1, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 5.9, Sodium 71.7, Carbohydrate 13.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 6.3, Protein 1.4
More about "raisin spice cookies ww recipes"
WEIGHT WATCHERS PUMPKIN COOKIE RECIPES | SIMPLE NOURISHED ...
2.5/5 (15)Category Weight Watchers Cookie RecipesServings 42Total Time 32 mins
- In a large bowl beat together the sugar, pumpkin, shortening (or butter), egg and vanilla until well blended. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookie dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the lined cookie sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart. Bake until light brown and dry looking on the top, 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately remove the cookies from the cookie sheets and place them on wire racks to cool.
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
Cuisine American,CanadianCategory Dessert,SnackServings 12Total Time 32 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, combine both sugars, margarine, egg and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. With the mixer on low speed, beat in flour and oats; fold in raisins.
- Drop mixture by scant tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until puffed up and golden brown around the edges, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Yields 2 cookies per serving.
SOFT CHEWY RAISIN SPICE COOKIES - ROCK RECIPES
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory CookiesTotal Time 27 mins
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter mixture. Mix only enough to incorporate flour. Do not over mix. Fold in the raisins.
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES RECIPE | THEBAKINGPAN.COM
OAT RAISIN COOKIES | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
4.4/5 (10)Total Time 38 minsCategory Snack, TreatCalories 110 per serving
- Melt the Lurpak light in a small saucepan over a low heat and once melted pour over the dry ingredients. Add the honey, sugar and egg and mix well till all the ingredients are combined. Set aside for 10 minutes.
THE MOST AMAZING CHEWY AND SPICY OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES ...
4.4/5 (65)Total Time 30 minsCuisine DessertCalories 83 per serving
CINNAMON AND RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES - SLIMMING WORLD RECIPES
4.5/5 (58)Total Time 40 minsServings 15Calories 88 per serving
- Place 1 cup of oats in a blender or food processor and pulse the blade a few times to finely chop up the oats.
- In another bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar and sukrin: 1 and then whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, and water.
25 DECADENT WEIGHT WATCHERS COOKIE RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE!
Reviews 7Published 2016-04-13Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES 1 WW POINT RECIPE ...
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES (WW) RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
WEIGHT WATCHERS PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES (1 WW POINT) RECIPE ...
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES 1 WW POINT) RECIPE ...
1 POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS OATMEAL COOKIES - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES (1 WW POINT) RECIPE ...
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN SPICE COOKIES 1 WW POINT RECIPES
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THE BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - BEST ...
WEIGHT WATCHERS OATMEAL APPLESAUCE COOKIES - ALL ...
RAISIN SPICE COOKIES WW) RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPES ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cookie dough with raisins and vanilla?Add vanilla and cooled raisin-water mixture; stir until mixed. Add sifted flour mixture, stir until mixed. Bake: Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until cookies are set and very lightly browned.
How to bake raisins and peanuts for cookies?Stir in raisins and peanuts. Mixture will be stiff. Take tablespoon-sized pieces of dough and roll into a ball. Place onto cookie sheets and flatten slightly to 1/2 inch thickness. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven.
How do you cook raisins in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 2 large baking sheets; lightly grease with shortening, or line with parchment paper, or line with a non-stick baking mat. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine water and raisins; bring to a gentle boil, boiling about 5 minutes. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
What is the best way to make a cookie recipe?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. In a large bowl, beat butter until soft. Mix in the vanilla and sugar. Add the eggs and mix well. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger cinnamon and nutmeg. Gradually stir into the butter mixture. Stir in raisins and peanuts.