LOADED VEGETARIAN QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until firm, about 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and set aside. Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini in hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
- Sprinkle tomato slices with flour and basil; cook in the skillet for 1 minute per side.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese in the bottom of pie crust. Layer vegetable mixture over the cheese and top with the tomatoes. Pour egg mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese atop the quiche.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.8 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 524 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
GARDEN VEGETABLE QUICHE
Make your next brunch special with this fluffy, deep-dish quiche. Fresh rosemary enhances this delightful egg dish that's chock-full of savory garden ingredients. It cuts nicely, too. -Kristina Ledford Indianapolis, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Let pastry shell stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400° for 4 minutes. Remove foil; bake 4 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°., In a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and squash in butter until tender. Add spinach and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Spoon into crust; top with cheese. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, rosemary and pepper until blended; pour over cheese. , Cover edges of crust loosely with foil. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369 calories, Fat 31g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 190mg cholesterol, Sodium 330mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
- Sprinkle cheese into pastry shell. In a bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Cover edges with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 28g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 151mg cholesterol, Sodium 506mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
RANCHERO ROASTED VEGETABLE ENCHILADAS #RSC
"Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry" Red potatoes, corn and onions tossed with ranch seasoning then roasted to perfection are blended with black beans, spinach and cheese to create an enchilada filing so zesty and robust you won't miss the meat! Roll in soft flour tortillas, smother in cream sauce, then top with cheese and your family will have a new favorite for meatless Mondays!
Provided by Kristy Pea
Categories Black Beans
Yield 10 Enchiladas, 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine potatoes, frozen corn and onions in large glass bowl. Add olive oil and half of ranch seasoning packet, toss to combine. Spread mixture evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast, stirring once half way through cook time, until vegetables are tender and crisp approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Place baby spinach in glass bowl, cover with paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is wilted. Strain spinach and squeeze out excess water. Strain black beans. Mix together beans, spinach, the remaining ranch seasoning and 2 ounces of shredded cheese. Fold in roasted vegetables.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees. Lightly oil BOTH an 8 x 11 inch casserole dish and an 8 x 8 casserole dish (or 1 extra-large casserole; I found that the two pans held 10 enchiladas perfectly.).
- Assemble enchiladas by filling tortillas with ½ cup of vegetable mixture, roll and place in casserole dish seam side down.
- Wisk together enchilada sauce and Greek yogurt until smooth. Ladle sauce evenly over enchiladas, top with remaining 6 ounces of cheese. Cover pans with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 642.4, Fat 27.7, SaturatedFat 11.1, Cholesterol 40.4, Sodium 1411.8, Carbohydrate 79.4, Fiber 8.5, Sugar 12.5, Protein 23.9
More about "ranchero jack veggie quiche rsc recipes"
VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHILI RANCHERO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LORRAINE WALLACE'S QUICK CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE QUICHE
VEGETABLE QUICHE - JAMIE GELLER
10 BEST ROASTED VEGETABLE QUICHE RECIPES - YUMMLY
GARDEN MARKET COLBY JACK QUICHE - JAMIE GELLER
HUEVOS RANCHEROS (EGGS WITH RANCHERA SAUCE) RECIPE
ROASTED VEGETABLE QUICHE - REYNOLDS BRANDS
GARDEN VEGGIE QUICHE RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
10+ VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPES - EATINGWELL
18 DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPES - A BAKING JOURNEY
ASPARAGUS QUICHE WITH RANCHERO® QUESO FRESCO | CACIQUE® INC.
VEGAN RANCHERO BOWL - BRAND NEW VEGAN - BRAND NEW VEGAN
ROASTED VEGETABLE QUICHE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
RECIPE FOR HUEVOS RANCHEROS CASSEROLE - ELANA'S PANTRY
EASY VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPE - APRIL J HARRIS
HOMEMADE RANCHERO SAUCE - JESSICA GAVIN
CRUSTLESS VEGGIE QUICHE, HOW TO MAKE FARMER'S MARKET
RANCHERO SAUCE QUICHE – 4 SERVINGS – LIFEGNOME
RANCHERO SAUCE QUICHE – LIFEGNOME
CRUSTLESS VEGETABLE QUICHE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST QUICHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGETARIAN QUICHE RECIPE (VEGETABLE QUICHE) - COOK IT REAL GOOD
ASPARAGUS QUICHE WITH RANCHERO QUESO FRESCO | ASPARAGUS …
ASPARAGUS QUICHE WITH RANCHERO QUESO FRESCO - FOODNESS GRACIOUS
CROCK POT RANCHERO CHICKEN - IOWA GIRL EATS
VEGGIE QUICHE > CALL ME PMC
EASY VEGETABLE QUICHE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
GARDEN VEGGIE QUICHE - SWEETPHI
RECIPE: VEGGIE RANCH CRUSTLESS QUICHE - KITCHN
RANCHERO CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
PEPPER JACK CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BAKED RANCHERO EGGS WITH BLISTERED JACK CHEESE - SMELLS LIKE HOME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a veggie quiche made of?A little like a quiche, a little like a pie--and the best of both. This easy crustless quiche is made with zucchini, baking mix, and Parmesan cheese. Tofu and milk are blended, then baked with spinach, garlic, onion, Cheddar and Swiss cheeses. Soy milk and cheeses may be substituted to make a veggie quiche.
What can I substitute for cheese in Quiche?This easy crustless quiche is made with zucchini, baking mix, and Parmesan cheese. Tofu and milk are blended, then baked with spinach, garlic, onion, Cheddar and Swiss cheeses. Soy milk and cheeses may be substituted to make a veggie quiche. This quiche is packed with broccoli and oozing with Provolone!
What can I do with leftover bacon quiche?This is an easy, cheesy bacon quiche that takes no time to prepare. These hearty quiche recipes are great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. They feature leftover mashed potatoes, hash browns, grated potatoes, and sweet potatoes. Husband-approved deep-dish quiche with a super cheesy crabmeat filling.
What goes well with Courgette for Quiche?Add a flavour punch to moist courgette in a quiche that has double helpings of cheese – in the filling and the pastry. Great for a summer picnic or entertaining dish. A star rating of 5 out of 5. Delicate, nutty pastry provides a perfect backdrop to the creamy filling of this mouthwatering meat-free main course