RASPBERRY ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS
Number Of Ingredients 18
- CRUST: ----------------------- Preheat oven to 325*F Line a 9x9 glass dish with non stick foil or parchment paper, making sure to cover sides as well as bottom of pan. In food processor or by hand, combine the flour, sugar, almonds and salt. Pulse 2 or 3 times to mix. If by hand, stir to combine. Add the butter and pulse 8-10 times until the mixture forms large, coarse crumbs the size of small peas. If doing by hand, use a pastry blender to mix all ingredients until large pea sized crumbs form. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of lined dish. Bake for15-20 minutes until golden golden. ----------------------- FILLING: ----------------------- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add flour and mix until incorporated. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until the batter is smooth. Stir in the cream, vanilla and almond extracts. Gently fold in the raspberries. Pour the batter onto the prepared crust. Bake 30-35 minutes, until the center is set when you give the pan a gentle jiggle. Remove from the oven and, using a butter knife gently loosen the warm cheesecake square from the sides of pan. Let pan cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight. Using a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares. Serve cold. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS
A pan of these thick bars makes a pretty presentation at any gathering. Almond extract is a nice complement to the buttery crust.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in extract. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. , Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. With a moistened finger, make diagonal indentations every 2 in. in both directions, about 1/3 in. deep. , Fill indentations with jam. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 118mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS
This recipe for almond bars with cream cheese is from my sister-in-law. I've brought the bars to many functions, and everyone always asks for the recipe. -Mary Couser, Maple Plain, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine flour, butter and confectioners' sugar; press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. , In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Bake until center is almost set, 15-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For frosting, beat all ingredients until smooth; spread over bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 68mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
LEMON-RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing some to extend over the edges. Spray foil with cooking spray to keep the filling from sticking to the sides. You'll use the overhang to lift the bars from the pan to cut them.
- Process flour, brown sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor until blended. Add cold butter chunks and process until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Pour crust mixture into the prepared pan, shake it a bit to help even out the mixture, and press down gently with fingertips. Use a smaller pan, such as 8x8-inch, to press down the entire surface so the crust is smooth and tight.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- While the crust cools, heat jam in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave just until warm, 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric stand mixer for 1 minute; add sugar and flour and beat until well blended. With mixture running, add egg, egg yolk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread jam evenly over the cooled crust. Place raspberries, cut-side down, evenly over jam. Pour cream cheese mixture over berries and gently smooth mixture until it covers the entire pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then place in the refrigerator to cool for another 2 hours.
- Gently lift cooled cheesecake from the baking pan using the foil overhang. Place on a cutting board, peel back edges of foil, and cut into 24 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 46.9 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 81.3 mg, Sugar 13.2 g
ALMOND-RASPBERRY MERINGUE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with greased aluminum foil.
- To make the Crust: In a large bowl, mix together the butter, almond paste, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in one egg and the almond extract. Mix in the flour and stir until well blended.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Cool slightly, and spread the raspberry preserves over the crust.
- In a large glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar until peaks become stiff. Spread the meringue over the jam and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm. Let cool on wire racks. Lift foil from pan and cut bars with a sharp knife.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.9 g, Cholesterol 18.7 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 47.3 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine ½ cup sugar and the butter in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in the flour until the mixture is crumbly. Press into the prepared pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Mixture will not be fully cooked.
- Combine the remaining ½ cup sugar, cream cheese, almond extract, and egg in the large bowl. Beat using a mixer at high speed until well blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Place 2 tablespoons of the jam in a small bowl and microwave on High 15 seconds, until slightly melted. Stir to blend and spoon over the cream cheese mixture. Using the tip of a spoon, carefully swirl the jam into the cream cheese layer, being careful not to disturb the crust.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until set. Place the pan on a wire rack and let stand 30 minutes. Using the back of a spoon, stir the remaining jam and spread evenly over the bars in thin layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes before cutting into bars. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98.3, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 18.2, Sodium 30.1, Carbohydrate 15, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 9.6, Protein 0.9
CHEWY RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS
Looking for a dessert made with Gold Medal® flour? Then check out these great raspberry almond bars - a chewy treat!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. To remaining mixture, stir in egg until just moistened.
- Press dough firmly and evenly into bottom of pan, using fingers or bottom of measuring cup. Spread with jam. Arrange raspberries over jam. Stir almonds into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly over raspberries.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden. Cool completely on cooling rack. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 0 g
RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS
This is my favorite bar recipe. It tastes delicious and is well worth the effort! This would be a treat on anybody's Christmas tray or maybe even a potluck. I used Oil crust for 1 pie Recipe #82181 for the pie dough and it worked out great! Hope you enjoy it!
Provided by BestTeenChef
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Prepare pie dough for one crust unbaked shell. Line an 8-inch square ungreased cake pan with pastry.
- Spread with raspberry jam.
- Cream butter and sugar together thoroughly. Add eggs, beating until light and fluffy. Add flour and salt; blend well.
- Divide batter in half. Colour half pink and half green.
- First spread green layer, doing your best not to spread the jam onto the green batter. Once green is covering all of the jam, repeat with pink layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely then frost.
- Beat frosting ingredients together until smooth and creamy, adding enough icing sugar to make a spreading consistency. Spread over cooled bars.
- Let set and then cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.2, Fat 8.1, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 31.7, Sodium 104.7, Carbohydrate 21.5, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 14.6, Protein 1.4
More about "raspberry almond cheesecake bars recipes"
LIGHTER ALMOND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - ANDIE …
5/5 (5)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 190 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil and spray the bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, all purpose flour, and sugar. Stir in the melted butter, mixing well to create a thick paste. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of your lined pan. Bake for 14 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese. Add the sugar and lemon zest and mix until combined. Add the egg and almond extract and beat until smooth. Pour over the hot crust, pushing the batter to the sides of the pan and smoothing the top. In a small bowl, stir the raspberry jam to soften and loosen it. Drop spoonfuls of jam over the cream cheese layer and use a toothpick or butter knife to gently swirl the jam (be careful not to hit the crust. Bake until the center of the cheesecake is set but has a slight jiggle to it, about 20 minutes. Let the bars cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled before cutting and serving.
ALMOND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - VIKALINKA
5/5 (11)Category DessertCuisine RussianCalories 347 per serving
- In a food processor combine flour, ground almonds, cold butter, sugar and baking powder and pulse until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs, add the egg and pulse until just combined. (This could also be done in a bowl with a pastry blender.)
- Take the pastry out of the food processor, it will be soft. Pinch off 1/3 of the pastry, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer. Wrap the rest in plastic wrap as well and put it in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese or farmer's cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl using a hand mixer or a food processor if you want your farmer's cheese to be silky smooth.
- When the pastry is done chilling take it out of the fridge and roll it out to fit a rectangular 9x13 inch baking dish on a floured surface, making sure it comes up the sides. Don't worry if it tears, you can patch it up, this pastry is very forgiving.
HEALTHY RASPBERRY ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS - AMY'S …
ALMOND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
Servings 25Category CakesCalcium IronCalories 112 per serving
NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
LOW-CARB RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - THE HEALTH CREATIVE
RASPBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS - EASY AND PORTABLE - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
RASPBERRY ALMOND CHEESECAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
RASPBERRY-ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS | COOK'S COUNTRY
THESE RASPBERRY ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS ARE THE PERFECT PARTY …
EASY KETO RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - THE KATHERINE CHRONICLES
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - PINTEREST
RASPBERRY-ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS - COOK'S COUNTRY
RASPBERRY BARS WITH ALMONDS - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - NORAH PRITCHARD | WILLOWCREST LANE
EASY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BAR RECIPE - DESSERTS ON A DIME
ALDI US - CHOCOLATE ALMOND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE - PINTEREST
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS | EASY SHEET CAKE - BIANCA ZAPATKA | RECIPES
KETO RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE ALMOND BARS - CLEAN KETO LIFESTYLE
EASY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
SMALL BATCH RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - THE LOOPY WHISK
ALMOND RASPBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
RASPBERRY ALMOND SHORTBREAD BARS - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
KETO RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS – KETO BEGINNERS
RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
ALMOND CHEESECAKE BARS - TORNADOUGH ALLI
KETO RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS WITH ONLY 3.5 NET CARBS
KETO BLACKBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
RASPBERRY ALMOND CHEESECAKE CAKE - MELANIE MAKES
CHOCOLATE, ALMOND, AND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE - BETTER HOMES
GLUTEN FREE RASPBERRY BARS WITH ALMOND FLOUR
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS – LOW-CARB, KETO, GLUTEN-FREE
ALMOND RASPBERRY BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RASPBERRY ALMOND BARS - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE BARS (WITH ALMOND FLAVORS) - DINNER, THEN …
LOW CARB RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS ⋆ DEB'S DAILY DISH
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bars | Easy Keto Dessert43K views-07:37
Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake Bars recipe - La Cooquette -6.2K views-05:17
Philadelphia Almond Cheesecake with Raspberries3.6K views-02:42
Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars659 views-02:20
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars1K views-02:08
Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars5.1K views-00:52
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Chewy raspberry almond bars?Then check out these great raspberry almond bars - a chewy treat! Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with baking spray with flour. In large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
How do you make cheesecake bars?Cheesecake bars are one of the "berry" best! Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and butter; blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour; mix until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of sprayed pan.
What is a raspberry raspberries cheesecake bar?This bar is similar to a lemon cheesecake with fresh raspberries, only in miniature form. These will keep well for several days if kept in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
How to make cheesecake with raspberries?In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, eggs, erythritol, vanilla and lemon juice and mix until well combined with a hand mixer. Place cheesecake filling over cooled crust and spread it out evenly in the baking dish. In a small bowl combine raspberries and sweetener. Use a fork to mash the berries all together.