RASPBERRY AND PISTACHIO ICE CREAM ICEBOX CAKE
Nutty pistachio and tangy raspberry jam spread through whipped cream make for a lovely duo in this easy ice cream cake layered with Biscoff cookies.
Provided by Kendra Vaculin
Yield Makes one 9x5" cake
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 9x5" loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving a few inches of overhang on all sides. Chill pan until ready to use. Toast nuts in a dry small skillet over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 5-8 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream and powdered sugar in a large bowl until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Place jam in a medium bowl and whisk to loosen, then gently mix in half of whipped cream. Mix vanilla and salt into plain whipped cream.
- Scoop half of vanilla whipped cream into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Arrange a layer of cookies on top, breaking or cutting to fit as needed. Add half of raspberry whipped cream, smooth into an even layer, and top with another layer of cookies. Dollop ice cream across top and smooth into an even layer. Add a third layer of cookies, followed by remaining raspberry whipped cream. Repeat with a fourth layer of cookies and finally spread remaining vanilla whipped cream over (don't worry if it's a little higher than edges of pan). Scatter reserved pistachios on top. Cover with plastic overhang and freeze until set, at least 6 hours.
- To serve, using plastic overhang, unmold cake (if it's hesitant to come out, run the sides of the pan under warm water for a few seconds to loosen) and cut into slices. Do ahead: Cake can be made 2 days ahead. Keep frozen.
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture for a topping and press the remainder into one 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and add the frozen raspberries, stirring until melted. Chill until partially set and spread on wafer base.
- Melt marshmallows with the milk. When cool, fold in whipped cream and spread on top of raspberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.8 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 23.8 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 235.2 mg, Sugar 34.4 g
RASPBERRY ICEBOX DESSERT
After tasting this dessert at a church social, I just had to track down the recipe. I was thrilled to learn how easy it is to make. With its smooth pudding layer and colorful berry topping, it's a hit with everyone who tries it. -Magdalene Dyck, Burns Lake, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and water; stir until gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Fold in the raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy., In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. , In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix on for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set., In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add pudding. Spread over crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over the top. Chill until set. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 291mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
FRESH RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
Layered icebox cakes are so fun because they look impressive but couldn't be easier. Fresh raspberries make this one really special. Use Anna's Ginger Thins to get the scalloped edges, or regular gingersnaps if those are not available. -Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Stir mascarpone cheese; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Reserve 1/2 cup cream; cover and refrigerate. Add lemon zest and mascarpone to remaining whipped cream; beat until stiff peaks form, 30-60 seconds., On a serving plate, spread 1/2 cup of the cream mixture in a 7-in.-diameter circle. Arrange 6 cookies in a circle on top of the cream, placing a seventh cookie in the center. Gently fold 4 cups of raspberries into remaining cream mixture. Spoon about 1 cup raspberry cream mixture over the cookies. Repeat layers 6 times, ending with cookies (there will be 8 cookie layers in all). Spread reserved whipped cream over cookies; top with remaining raspberries. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 calories, Fat 35g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 91mg cholesterol, Sodium 132mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "raspberry and pistachio ice cream icebox cake recipes"
PISTACHIO RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE - THE SUGAR COATED …
FOR DESSERT IN A SNAP, MAKE AN ICE CREAM ICEBOX …
PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE - AN EASY PISTACHIO PUDDING …
RASPBERRY-LEMON CHIFFON ICEBOX CAKE RECIPE
PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
PISTACHIO RASPBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE (VIDEO) - TATYANAS …
Category DessertCalories 718 per serving
- Prepare the crust first. Line a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper on bottom and sides. Place crackers or biscuits into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are coated. Transfer the crumb mixture into prepared pan. Use a large spoon or your hands to press the mixture firming into the bottom of the pan, creating an even and firm crust; set aside.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Place the 3 cups of cold heavy cream into a mixer bowl and add the vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar. Whisk on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Next, prepare the pistachio puree. Place pistachios, 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and green food color into food processor. Pulse the mixture into a fine puree. Transfer the puree into a mixing bowl and add HALF of the prepared whipped cream. Fold the cream and puree together gently but thoroughly, keeping the whipped cream fluffy as much as possible. Pour the pistachio filling over prepared crust and level off with a spatula. Add fresh raspberries on top, then place into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry filling. Place raspberries, 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, raspberry extract and red food color into food processor. Pulse into a puree, then transfer into a mixing bowl. Add the remaining whipped cream and fold gently but thoroughly. Spoon the raspberry filling over the pistachio layer, then level off the top using an offset spatula.
PISTACHIO AND RASPBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE | RICARDO
5/5 (20)Calories 290 per servingCategory Desserts
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 135 °C (275 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. With a pencil, draw two circles on the paper with the bottom of a 20 cm (8-inch) springform pan. Return the sheet to avoid contact of the ink or lead with the meringue. Set aside.
- In a 20 cm (8-inch) springform pan, place a meringue disc. If needed, cut to fit. Cover with half of the ice cream. Layer with the sorbet. Add the second disc of meringue. Cover with the remaining ice cream. Press lightly. Freezing for 4 hours.
PISTACHIO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE - THE BEST NO BAKE PISTACHIO CAKE!
PISTACHIO PUDDING ICEBOX CAKE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
SKINNY CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PISTACHIO ICE CREAM CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - RECIPESCHOICE
PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
25 BEST ICEBOX CAKES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - LIDIA'S COOKBOOK
RASPBERRY AND PISTACHIO ICE CREAM ICEBOX CAKE
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - COOKING CLASSY
EASY PISTACHIO & RASPBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE!! WITH …
GINGER-RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE WITH CARAMEL CREAM RECIPE - BON …
RASPBERRY ICE BOX CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PISTACHIO RASPBERRY ICE CREAM - BARAN BAKERY
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - TORNADOUGH ALLI
NO BAKE PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PISTACHIO RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STRAWBERRY AND PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE | DESSERT RECIPES | WOMAN …
PISTACHIO CREAM COFFEE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SIMPLE RECIPES 勞 RASPBERRY AND PISTACHIO ICE CREAM ICEBOX CAKE …
PISTACHIO CREAM RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
RECIPE PISTACHIO ICE CREAM CAKE WITH RASPBERRY
PISTACHIO PUDDING ICEBOX CAKE - 12 TOMATOES
PISTACHIO AND RASPBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE | RICARDO | RECIPE
RASPBERRY ICE BOX CREAM CAKE - LIFESTYLE TIPS, RECIPES, CRAFTS,
NO-BAKE RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
RASPBERRY SLUSHIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
30+ AMAZING ICEBOX CAKE RECIPES - CHOCOLATE, FRUIT & MORE!
STRAWBERRY PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE - THE EVERYTHING KITCHEN
RASPBERRY ICEBOX CAKE - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
BLACKBERRY PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
10 BEST PISTACHIO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is pistachio icebox cake?Pistachio Icebox Cake. An easy no-bake pistachio pudding dessert recipe made with lush layers of pistachio pudding, whipped topping, graham crackers, and chopped nuts.
How do you make a mix-and-match icebox cake?For the ultimate mix-and-match icebox cake, I add a pint of ice cream and a jar of jam into the mix—two big flavor moments that don’t require any extra work from me. Ice cream isn’t traditional, but I like a stripe of it right down the center of the cake for a novel texture and added creaminess.
How to make pistachio pudding cake?Beat softened cream cheese with powdered sugar and 1 cup of whipped topping until it’s smooth and creamy. Spread half of the pudding mixture onto the cooled crust, then all of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining pudding mixture. Chill the pistachio pudding cake for a few hours before cutting into squares and serving.
How do you make raspberry ice cream cookies?Arrange a layer of cookies on top, breaking or cutting to fit as needed. Add half of raspberry whipped cream, smooth into an even layer, and top with another layer of cookies. Dollop ice cream across top and smooth into an even layer. Add a third layer of cookies, followed by remaining raspberry whipped cream.