- Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in vodka. Fill glass to 3/4 full with cranberry juice. Top with orange juice. Stir.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.7 calories, Carbohydrate 18.7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 9.7 mg, Sugar 16.3 g
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large plastic container. Freeze for several hours. It will not freeze solid, but rather achieve the consistency of a slushy. Scoop into punch cups or wine glasses and serve.
RED ROOSTER COCKTAIL
- Mix all ingredients together in a large plastic container. Freeze until slushy (mixture will not freeze solid), 3 to 4 hours. Serve in punch or wine glasses.
Mix vodka, orange juice concentrate and cranberry-tangerine juice in a pitcher and freeze for at least five hours.
Provided by Jennifer Steinhauer And Helene Cooper
Yield 80 ounces (20 4-ounce servings)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a 2 1/2-quart freezer-safe container, mix together all the ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 5 hours, or up to 1 week; the mixture will become slushy but will not solidify.
- To serve, spoon into martini glasses.
EMERIL LAGASSE'S RED ROOSTER PUNCH
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large plastic container; freeze for several hours.
- It will not freeze solid but will achieve the consistency of a slushy.
- Scoop into punch cups or wine glasses and serve.
RED ROOSTER SAUCE
- Mix and adjust amount of mayo or sriracha sauce to taste. Can add relish if desired.
More about "red rooster recipes"
TYROLEAN RECIPES - FARM RECIPES - RED ROOSTER
RED ROOSTER RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
GRAPPA SEMIFREDDO - SOUTH TYROLEAN RECIPE - RED ROOSTER
THE RED ROOSTER COOKBOOK HARDCOVER – APRIL 13 2017
THE RED ROOSTER COOKBOOK: THE STORY OF FOOD AND HUSTLE IN HARLEM
RED ROOSTER CUTCHOGUE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RED ROOSTER | EMERILS.COM
RED ROOSTER RECIPES | ETSY
RECIPES RED ROOSTER | ETSY
RECIPES - MARCUS SAMUELSSON
RED ROOSTER RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
HOW TO COOK AN OLD ROOSTER OR HEN - THE PRAIRIE HOMESTEAD
FRIED YARDBIRD AND CHICKEN SHAKE FROM THE RED ROOSTER COOKBOOK
HOW TO MAKE RED ROOSTER'S LEGENDARY CORN BREAD AND …
RED ROOSTER COOKBOOKS | RECIPES, COOKBOOKS, MIXES, DIPS
RECIPES | THE RED ROOSTER SOCIETY
SLUSHY RED ROOSTERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE RED ROOSTER: FROZEN VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPE - UMAMI GIRL
RED ROOSTER DRINK RECIPE - DRINKNATION.COM
RED ROOSTER RECIPE | EMERIL LAGASSE | COOKING CHANNEL
RED ROOSTER'S MAC AND GREENS - SERIOUS EATS
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
RED ROOSTER - EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES
RED ROOSTER DRINK RECIPE | HOME DRINK MENU
21 RED LOBSTER RECIPES TO RECREATE AT HOME - INSANELY GOOD
RED ROOSTER BRUNCH - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE: KILLER COLLARDS, AS ADAPTED FROM THE RED ROOSTER COOKBOOK
RED ROOSTER RECIPE - COCKTAILS
RED ROOSTER RECIPE ORGANIZERS | ZAZZLE.CA
RED ROOSTER MENU - RED ROOSTER - ROAST CHICKEN TAKEAWAY AND …
RED ROOSTERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #american #southern-united-states #easy #cocktails #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
Red Rooster Copycat Sub14K views-03:41
Fried Chicken As Made By Marcus Samuelsson2.7M views-01:56
How to make celeb chef Marcus Samuelsson's spring chicken salad recipe2.1K views-04:27
Red Rooster's SPICY FRIED CHICKEN - You Could DRINK This Sauce!1.5K views-11:38
Texas Red Cornish Hen Recipe S4 Ep 443198 views-11:15
Marcus Samuelsson Celebrates Harlem Culture11K views-02:57
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is red rooster known for?Welcome to Red Rooster Since 2001 Red Rooster has been serving the community our signature Grilled & Rotisserie Chicken, Parisienne Potatoes, Rice and homemade Piri Piri Sauce. Our family-run restaurant cooks with the highest quality ingredients and makes every effort to use local produce.
What is your favorite Rooster stew recipe?1 whole rooster or stewing hen, plucked & gutted Water (to cover the bird) Herbs of your choice (sage, rosemary, thyme, etc) fresh or dried 2 bay leaves Salt/pepper to taste More herbs, seasonings, and your choice of veggies (onions, garlic, carrots, celery) to make stock (if desired) Cover the bird loosely...
How to cook a butchered chicken or rooster?Sometimes people are in too big of a hurry to cook a freshly butchered hen or rooster. The meat really does need to rest. I’ve had good luck pressure cooking old roosters. I cut up the bird, and place in the pressure cooker with salt, black pepper, dash of red pepper, onion, garlic, celery and about 1- 1 1/2 cups of water.
How do you cook a rooster with cognac?Season the rooster pieces with salt and pepper, then gently brown, letting any bits of fat and skin turn golden and slightly crisp on the edges. Pour in the Cognac and carefully light it. When the flames die down, add the wine, tomato paste, garlic, thyme, and bay leaves. Let simmer for a few minutes.