REESE'S® PEANUT BUTTER CUP CUPCAKES
These are moist peanut butter cupcakes with mini peanut butter cups in them, topped with melted milk chocolate and chopped peanuts. I was looking for a chocolate-peanut butter cupcake recipe that wasn't too high in calories, but were still a decent size and delicious. I couldn't seem to find what I was looking for so decided to create my own! These were a hit with all my family and friends! Hope you all enjoy. Yum yum yum!
Provided by mallory
Categories Desserts Nut Dessert Recipes Peanut Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Slowly beat into the creamed mixture. Pour in milk and water; stir until batter is thick and smooth. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins. Press 2 mini peanut butter cups into each cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and begin to pull away from the sides of the tin, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pile 15 to 20 chocolate chips over each cupcake. Return to the oven until chocolate chips start to melt, about 1 minute. Spread melted chocolate over the cupcakes and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.7 calories, Carbohydrate 31.3 g, Cholesterol 27 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 136.1 mg, Sugar 22.5 g
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES!
Chocolate Cupcakes with a hidden Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Centre, Peanut Butter Frosting, and even more Reese's!
Provided by Jane's Patisserie
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160 Fan/350F and line a cupcake/muffin tin with 12 cases
- Beat the Butter/Stork with the Light Brown Sugar until fluffy
- Combine the Eggs, Self-Raising Flour and Cocoa Powder with the butter/sugar mix until well combined
- Using an ice-cream scoop (to make it the same amount per cupcake) dollop into the cupcake cases - Once dolloped, press two sandwiches Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures together and lightly push into the cupcakes.
- Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes or until they are springy to touch and don't make a bubbling sound - Leave to cool.
- Beat the Unsalted Butter with an electric mixer for a couple of minutes to loosen it.
- Add the Peanut Butter and half of the Icing Sugar on a slow speed until it is combined then speed the mixer up and mix for 1-2 minutes until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add the rest of the Icing Sugar and beat again. If its really thick, add in 1tbsp of Boiling Water at a time till smooth and pipeable.
- Using a Medium 2D Closed Star piping tip, pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes - add on Half a Peanut Butter Cup, and some Reese's Pieces, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 489 kcal, Carbohydrate 78 g, Protein 11 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 47 mg, Sodium 206 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 61 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are always a crowd favorite! A moist chocolate cupcake with a Reese's baked in the center and topped with homemade fluffy peanut butter frosting!
Provided by Lauren Allen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 regular muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix together the cake mix, milk, eggs, oil and Greek yogurt until smooth. Spoon batter into cupcake pans, filling the liners 1/2 full.
- Place a Reese's PB cup into the center of the batter in each cup (it's okay if the the tops of the Reese's are showing, like photo above).
- Bake cupcakes for 16-20 minutes or until done. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378 kcal, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 7 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Sodium 334 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 27 g, ServingSize 1 serving
REESE'S™ PEANUT BUTTER CUP SNACK CAKE
Stir up a one-bowl snack cake in no time. Yummy baked-on candy means no frosting needed!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch round cake pan or 8-inch square pan with shortening; lightly flour.
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except candies with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with candies.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 320 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP FILLING
Homemade recipe for the inside of Reese's cup, so you can make you own at home! [which are so much tastier!] I'd recommend using bitter sweet or milk chocolate, and using a peanut butter cup mold, which you can buy pretty cheaply at Joann's or other craft/kitchen supply stores. And if you don't have powdered sugar, you can blend regular white sugar in a coffee grinder
Provided by glerkydestiny
Yield 66 small peanutbutter cup fillings, 66 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Simple, blend (electric mixer is best with peanut butter) all ingredients together. Even better when chilled slightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 24.4, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 0.5, Sodium 14.7, Carbohydrate 1.9, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 1.6, Protein 0.7
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE
This is a very unique, delicious cake. The cake itself is not peanut butter flavored, but Reese's Cups crumbled on top of the batter before baking add a delicious layer between the cake and chocolate frosting. Enjoy!
Provided by Karen..
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine water and oats and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs and oatmeal mixture.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add gradually to creamed mixture, beating one minute.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
- Crumble peanut butter cups and sprinkle on top, making a thicker layer around the edges.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool completely and frost.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 506.7, Fat 19.2, SaturatedFat 8.5, Cholesterol 56.3, Sodium 347.6, Carbohydrate 81.3, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 61.7, Protein 5.4
More about "reeses peanut butter cup cakes recipes"
HOMEMADE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS | THE RECIPE …
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP POKE CAKE - CUPCAKES
THE BEST REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE RECIPE
17 INSANELY DELICIOUS REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE REESE'S STUFFED CUPCAKES - DELISH
18 REESE'S DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPE
REESE’S RECIPES: 30+ RECIPES WITH REESE’S PEANUT …
HOMEMADE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS | FAVORITE …
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS TO MAKE AT HOME | CLUMSY …
10 BEST REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHOCOLATE CAKE …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES RECIPE - THE BEST …
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | RECIPES
Servings 18Total Time 2 hrs 49 minsCategory Tags
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 18 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
- Beat sugar, peanut butter, oil and vanilla in large mixing bowl until blended. Beat in egg. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with milk to peanut butter mixture, beating until thoroughly blended. Stir in boiling water. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups (filling each about half way or with about 3 tablespoons batter).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into centers of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups; cut each into halves and set aside. Prepare and frost cupcakes with Easy Peanut Butter Frosting. Top each frosted cupcake with REESE'S MINI PIECES Candy and 2 peanut butter cups halves.
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
REESE'S CUPCAKES RECIPE: REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
EASY REESE’S STUFFED CUPCAKES RECIPE | THE BEST COMBO
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKE RECIPE - CANDYSTORE.COM
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - SIMPLY STACIE
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
GIANT REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKE - MIDGETMOMMA
GIANT PEANUT BUTTER CUP | LEITE'S CULINARIA
REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - CUPCAKE DAILY BLOG - BEST …
OUTRAGEOUS REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE RECIPES
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE CUPCAKES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP EARTHQUAKE CAKE - RECIPES NEED
BEST HOMEMADE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - COPYKAT RECIPES
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CRUMBLE CUPCAKES | RECIPES
REESE'S MAGIC BARS - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CAKE - TASTES OF LIZZY T
ULTIMATE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - THE BAKING EXPLORER
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CUPCAKES - THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERCREAM
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP ICE CREAM CAKE – MY ROI LIST
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE - RECIPE FROM SCRATCH
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CAKE - GINGER SNAPS BAKING AFFAIRS
REESE'S CUPCAKES - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love