- In a saucepan bring salted water to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Rinse, drain, and chill the cooked rice.
- In a small glass or metal mixing bowl, whip the cream, adding sugar gradually until the cream becomes fluffy. Then, fold the whipped cream and drained pineapple into the chilled, cooked rice. Spoon the mixture into dessert dishes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.9 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 122.3 mg, Fat 33.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 20.6 g, Sodium 34.7 mg, Sugar 26.2 g
CHICKEN WITH RICE SURPRISE
- Preheat oven to 325*. Grease an 8" x 13" baking dish. Sprinkle cooked rice over the bottom of the dish. Pour mushroom soup, celery soup, and milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot; DO NOT BOIL. Lay pieces of chicken over rice, skin-side up. Sprinkle dry onion soup over chicken. Pour mushroom soup mixture over dry onion soup. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 325* for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 777.5, Fat 41.6, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 185.6, Sodium 2708.3, Carbohydrate 49, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 5.3, Protein 49.1
RICE SALAD SURPRISE
- Slice the bananas and sprinkle with juice.
- Mix the raisins, peanuts, chives and rice together.
- Gently add the bananas into the rice mixture.
- Blend the honey, curry powder and tabasco sauce into the mayonnaise.
- Gently stir the mayonnaise mixture into the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Allow to sit at least two hours for flavours to blend.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, or in the center of a cantaloupe, or honey dew melon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 926.9, Fat 38.6, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 434, Carbohydrate 138.4, Fiber 8.3, Sugar 49.9, Protein 16.9
More about "rice surprise recipes"
BEST-EVER RICE KRISPIE TREATS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
10 PROVEN EASY RECIPES TO SURPRISE YOUR FAMILY
SURPRISE RICE - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
35 EASY RICE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Recipe RoundupPublished 2020-12-03
- Benihana Fried Rice. For a bowl of delicious fried rice served plain or with chicken, Benihana is one of the restaurants I love to go to. As much as I adore visiting this gem of a place, it’s so satisfying to recreate their wildly popular fried rice.
- Mushroom Risotto. Risotto is an Italian rice dish cooked in stock until it reaches creamy perfection. It’s also one of the most common ways of cooking rice in Northern Italy.
- Coconut Milk Rice. Nothing could be easier with this 2-ingredient side dish that stars jasmine rice and a can of coconut milk. Plus, your rice cooker will do most of the work for you!
- Chicken Fried Rice. Here’s an easy chicken fried rice recipe with a restaurant-quality. You’ll forget about takeout orders! Making chicken fried rice is quick and easy.
- Dirty Rice. Sometimes called cajun rice, dirty rice is a classic Creole recipe made with white rice and cajun flavors. Throw in some diced chicken livers and ground sausage for a comforting and oh-so-filling dinner.
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup. Ride out the winter with this chicken wild rice soup recipe. It’s like an upgraded chicken noodle soup, only creamier. It’s also filled with flavorful rice instead of noodles.
- Brown Rice and Apple Salad. This recipe combines sweet and earthy flavors in a comforting side dish. Although this is super easy to make, cooking the brown rice yourself may add several minutes to your prep time.
- Mexican Rice. Mexican rice is hard to resist if you have taquitos, tacos, or burritos that need a good side dish. You need not visit a Mexican restaurant because this recipe is super easy to do at home.
- Arancini. Rice balls, anyone? Arancini, it is! These Italian snacks are such a delight to eat. They’re breaded, deep-fried, and loaded with rice and cheese.
- Wild Rice Stuffing. During the holidays, this wild rice stuffing is always present at my home. It’s moist and tasty, with an earthy flavor and a hint of light sweetness.
43 RICE RECIPES TO MAKE WITH THIS IMPORTANT PANTRY STAPLE
- How to Make Basic White Rice. Use this recipe to make perfect white rice on the stovetop every time. You can eat it right away with a pat of butter or a splash or soy sauce, top it with meat and veggies, or cool it in the fridge for later uses, such as making fried rice.
- How to Cook Brown Rice Perfectly. Brown rice can be tricky if you've never cooked it before. We tell you how to cook brown rice with no sticking or burning, so you can add it to your stir-fries, stuffings, and side dishes.
- How to Cook Wild Rice. If you have wild rice in your pantry, learn four must-know methods for cooking this nutty-tasting grain so it turns out with the right degree of softness, and not too much crunch.
- Instant Pot Rice. If you own an instant pot, cooking perfect rice is ridiculously easy. This recipe gives you important timing tips and ideas for tasty variations.
- Rice Cooker Sticky Rice. Don't be scared of making sticky rice (the kind typically used in Japanese sushi and Thai curries). If you have a rice cooker, you can cut down on the usual steps involved, and turn out delicious sticky rice every time, with these essential tips.
- Vegetarian Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf. Looking for a filling, flavorful vegetarian entree, or a tasty rice side dish? This nutty-tasting vegetarian rice pilaf is full of great flavor and satisfying textures, with wild and brown rices, mushrooms, vegetable broth, almonds, and dried spices.
- Tomato Egg Fried Rice. Use up leftover cooked rice, and enjoy this easy weeknight recipe that cooks in just 10 minutes. Tomatoes (use fresh or canned) lend a robust flavor to the easy rice stir-fry with egg, onion, and soy sauce.
- Wild Rice Meatballs. Moist and tender meatballs are even better when you use swap out the usual breadcrumbs filler, and use wild rice instead. The rice adds nutty flavor and fantastic texture to the tiny meatballs.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Lentil and Rice Loaf. Made with just a few inexpensive ingredients, this vegan lentil and rice loaf is a great way to stretch your food dollar, and add plenty of healthy vegetable protein to your family's plates.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Bean and Rice Burrito. Make delicious Mexican-style burritos at home with this quick and easy vegan and vegetarian recipe. All you need for stuffing the tortilla wraps are some leftover rice, canned black beans, onion, a bit of lime juice, and Mexican spices.
35 EASY RICE RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
RICE SURPRISE | RECIPE | SURPRISE RECIPE, RECIPES, AMISH RECIPES
RECIPES | SUPREME RICE
HAWAIIAN RICE SURPRISE RECIPE | BETTER TOGETHER BC
65 BEST RICE RECIPES FOR DINNER - TASTE OF HOME
HIDDEN SURPRISE EASTER EGG TREATS™ - RICE KRISPIES
SPRINKLED RICE KRISPIES WITH A SURPRISE - SON SHINE KITCHEN
15 RICE DESSERTS YOU SHOULD TRY | ALLRECIPES
RICE SURPRISE - FOOD24
RICE SURPRISE – RECIPES FOR THE COOK
RICE SURPRISE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
RICE SURPRISE - STUDENT RECIPES
20 EASY RICE COOKER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LENTIL RICE SURPRISE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
RICE SURPRISE - SOUTHAFRICANRECIPES.INFO
SURPRISE RICE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
RICE SURPRISE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY RICE RECIPES | RICE RECIPES | SUNRICE
RICE SURPRISE - DAILY INBOX RECIPE - BELIEFNET
12 GREAT LEFTOVER RICE RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
RICESELECT® | UNFORGETTABLE RECIPES WITH RICE, QUINOA AND PASTA
RICE SURPRISE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HAWAIIAN RICE SURPRISE #BACKTOBASICS | SURPRISE RECIPE, FOOD …
HAM & RICE SURPRISE
RICE SURPRISE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
HIDDEN SURPRISE RICE KRISPIE TREAT BASKETBALLS - SIMPLE AND SEASONAL
RECIPE: SURPRISE RICE - RECIPELINK.COM
RICE SURPRISE - THAT'S MY HOME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook rice?A simple puree of tomato, onion and garlic totally transforms plain rice. Cook the grains with the veggie puree and chicken stock and they’ll soak up all the delicious, savory flavor. This easy dinner has all the zingy, savory flavors of the Korean crispy rice dish, but is compacted to serve in slices — like a pizza.
What is the best thing to cook with rice for dinner?65 Best Rice Recipes for Dinner. 1 Southwestern Rice. I created this colorful side dish after eating something similar at a restaurant. It complements any Tex-Mex meal wonderfully. 2 Lemon Chicken and Rice. 3 Texas-Style Spanish Rice. 4 Stuffed Pepper Soup. 5 Herbed Rice Pilaf. More items
What are the best rice desserts?For instance, you should really try this moist Orange Rice Cake and these spicy and boozy Fireball Horchata Popsicles. No matter what you're in the mood for, you'll find a new favorite in this collection of delicious rice desserts. This traditional recipe is a great way to use up leftover white rice. If you prefer a sweeter cake, add one cup sugar.
What can I do with leftover rice?(You can use either white rice or brown rice in the linked recipe.) Here's a knock-out rice recipe that's ideal with leftover rice: Southwest rice salad! It combines long-grain basmati rice with black beans in a protein-packed side dish.