WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
This delectable dessert features vanilla chips, apples and a sweet caramel sauce. It's a favorite with our boys.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, cream and sugar. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla. Gradually whisk in cream mixture. Add bread. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally., Stir in apples. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 30 minutes longer or until a knife comes out clean., Meanwhile, for sauce, In a large saucepan combine the sugar, water, corn syrup and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 295° and mixture turns deep amber. , Remove from the heat; stir in cream. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Stir before serving. Serve warm with warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 583 calories, Fat 34g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 206mg cholesterol, Sodium 235mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Place in a 2 quart baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- Combine milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean and bring to a boil over medium heat until sugar is disolved. Whisk eggs until smooth. Add hot milk mixture to eggs slowly, stirring contsantly. Do not wisk or custard will have a great deal of foam on the surface. Skim foam from custard. Strain custard over bread and chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow custard to soak into bread.
- Place baking dish in another larger pan. Pour hot water into larger dish to reach 1 inch up side of dish. Bake the bread pudding for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until custard is set and brioche is golden.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place French bread in a large bowl. Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce. Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Drizzle a small amount of sauce over each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 693.1 calories, Carbohydrate 67.3 g, Cholesterol 145.8 mg, Fat 44 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 26.5 g, Sodium 270.7 mg, Sugar 50 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE-CHERRY BREAD PUDDING
Looks fancy, but is easy to make? Sign us up. This dessert - a genius way to use old buns or rolls - is jazzed up with white chocolate and cherries is a sure winner with decadence to spare. Everyone will love this so much, you'll wish you'd made a double-batch.
Provided by Ball Park Buns
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine dried cherries, juice and 2 tablespoons sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir a minute or two until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and set aside. (Note: If you use Grand Marnier instead, combine cherries and liqueur in a bowl, cover and allow to sit overnight to soak.)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine white chocolate, half & half, milk and sugar, heating over medium heat about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring until chocolate melts and is thoroughly combined.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg and reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir a little of the hot mixture into the beaten eggs and stir well to temper the eggs. Slowly add the tempered eggs into the white-chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Drain cherries and reserve the liquid.
- Butter a 9x9-inch baking pan or 8 ramekins.
- Place half the cubed buns in the pan or ramekins, top with half of the cherries. Follow with the rest of the cubed buns and the remaining cherries.
- Ladle the white chocolate liquid over the bread and cherries. Press down slightly to make sure the liquid soaks into the bread thoroughly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes away clean. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Make topping by combining creme fraiche, confectioner's sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons of the reserved cherry liquid, stirring well.
- Top the bread pudding with the creme and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 810.6 calories, Carbohydrate 107.6 g, Cholesterol 189.9 mg, Fat 38.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 18.5 g, SaturatedFat 21.1 g, Sodium 325.1 mg, Sugar 42.1 g
WHITE AND DARK CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH IRISH CREAM SAUCE
- For sauce:
- Bring cream, liqueur, sugar, and vanilla to boil in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Mix cornstarch and 2 teaspoons water in small bowl to blend; whisk into cream mixture. Boil until sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes. Cool, then cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- For bread pudding:
- Combine bread, chocolate, and white chocolate in large bowl; toss to blend. Using electric mixer, beat eggs, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla in another large bowl to blend. Gradually beat in 1 1/2 cups cream and milk. Add cream mixture to bread mixture; stir to combine. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick spray. Transfer bread mixture to prepared dish, spreading evenly. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup cream. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Bake pudding until edges are golden and custard is set in center, about 1 hour. Cool pudding slightly.
- Drizzle bread pudding with sauce and serve warm.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Arrange bread cubes on baking sheet. Bake until light golden and dry, about 10 minutes. Transfer baking sheet to rack; cool completely. Increase oven temperature to 350°F.
- Combine 3 cups whipping cream, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup sugar in heavy large saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add 10 ounces white chocolate (about 1 3/4 cups) and stir until melted and smooth. Whisk yolks and eggs in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in warm chocolate mixture.
- Place bread cubes in 2-quart glass baking dish. Add half of chocolate mixture. Press bread cubes into chocolate mixture. Let stand 15 minutes. Gently mix in remaining chocolate mixture. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake pudding 45 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer pudding to rack and cool slightly. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover with foil and refrigerate. Rewarm covered pudding in 350°F oven for 30 minutes before serving.)
- Bring remaining 1/2 cup cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat. Add remaining 8 ounces white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve pudding warm with warm white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- Combine the first three ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Heat over medium high and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until it starts to thicken.
- At this point the pudding will start to thicken, but will not be quick all the whole thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips have melted.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the pudding, pressing the plastic wrap right up against the pudding. This will keep the thick skin from forming.
- You can serve this warm or refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.2, Fat 7.3, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 24.7, Sodium 231.3, Carbohydrate 36.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 25.1, Protein 4
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE
The flavor of this rich, scrumptious bread pudding is reminiscent of eggnog. It's served with a bright cherry sauce, which makes it so good! -Shawn Osborne, Vinton, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (2 cups sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large saucepan, bring the cherries, juice and sugar to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove cherries with a slotted spoon; set aside. Return liquid to a boil; cook until reduced to about 3/4 cup. Return cherries to pan; cool., Place bread cubes in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large saucepan, combine the cream, white chocolate, milk, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted., Stir a small amount of mixture into eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over bread cubes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with cherry sauce and chocolate curls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 648 calories, Fat 34g fat (20g saturated fat), Cholesterol 194mg cholesterol, Sodium 341mg sodium, Carbohydrate 76g carbohydrate (50g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BRANDY SAUCE
A rich delicious bread pudding - can be served as dessert or at a brunch. I always get rave reviews and requests for the recipe.
Provided by VA3212
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For pudding.
- Soak bread in milk.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Coat 13 x 9 baking dish with the butter before adding pudding. Or, individual ramekin dishes.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- For Sauce.
- Bring cream to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in brandy.
- Serve warm sauce over warm pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 466.2, Fat 23.5, SaturatedFat 14.1, Cholesterol 103, Sodium 111.1, Carbohydrate 54.8, Sugar 50.4, Protein 6.3
More about "rich creamy white chocolate bread pudding recipes"
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - CAKESCOTTAGE
4.2/5 (78)Category Breakfast, DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- In large saucepan over medium heat combine 3 cups whipping cream, milk and sugar. Bring to simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in 12oz chocolate until melted and smooth. Let sit to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine yolks and eggs to blend. Slowly whisk in warm chocolate mixture to combine. Whisk in vanilla. Gently fold in the bread cubes, and let soak for 30 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, then uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. While the bread pudding is baking, make the white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - PALACE CAFé
5/5 (1)Published 2017-01-14Servings 12-16
- Preheat the oven to 275°. Stand the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until dry but not browned. Transfer the bread to a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish in an even layer.
- In a large saucepan, heat the cream with the milk and sugar until hot but not steaming. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks. In a slow, thin stream, whisk the hot cream into the eggs until smooth. Pour the custard over the bread and let stand until soggy, about 20 minutes.
- Cover the pudding with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil; bake for 20 minutes longer, or until golden and puffed. Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until completely smooth.
- Cut the bread pudding into squares and decorate with the chocolate shavings. Serve warm, with the white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH WHISKEY SAUCE RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE PRALINE BREAD PUDDING
KING’S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING W/CARAMEL SAUCE
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND APPLE-CINNAMON ROLL BREAD PUDDING RECIPE ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING – 8RECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN BREAD PUDDING WITH WHISKEY CREAM SAUCE
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD PUDDING RECIPE BY TAYLOR ROCK
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHOCOHOLIC: WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SERIOUS EATS
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
THE COLUMBIA RESTAURANT: RECIPE #2 – WHITE CHOCOLATE …
ROMA'S RICH WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
CHOCOLATE BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - GOODTASTE WITH TANJI
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BLUEBERRY BREAD PUDDING — DAMN, SPICY!
BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING WITH BRIOCHE AND WHITE CHOCOLATE RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | 12 TOMATOES
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - LIZ THE CHEF
WHITE CHOCOLATE ALMOND BREAD PUDDING - THE TASTEFUL BAKER
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING DESSERT FOR SUMMER DAYS
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - BAKING BITES
BRANDY WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE FOR BREAD PUDDING - CHEF JANET
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - THE SPRUCE EATS
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD PUDDING - KING'S HAWAIIAN
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH HARD SAUCE - MIDWEST LIVING
DARK CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
NORDSTROM'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - PINTEREST
SIMPLE PUDDING RECIPES - EID.CO.JP
THE RICHEST, GOOIEST CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING EVER | FOOD & WINE
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHISKEY CREAM SAUCE | COWBOY COOKING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make bread pudding with heavy cream?While the bread pudding is baking, make the white chocolate sauce. Use a microwave-safe bowl to heat the white chocolate with the heavy-cream for a minute. Stir until chocolate has completely melted. Pour over each bread pudding serving. Top with vanilla ice cream. * If you can leave bread cubes out for a few hours so they get nice and dry.
How do you make white chocolate sauce for bread pudding?While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce. Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Drizzle a small amount of sauce over each serving. Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of white chocolate sauce.
How long to bake pudding with cream?Cover the pudding with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil; bake for 20 minutes longer, or until golden and puffed. Let cool for at least 20 minutes. Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until completely smooth.
What is the best recipe to make a chocolate cake?Preheat oven to 300. Slice french bread into half inch round croutons and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and egg yolks. Whipe until well blended. In a large saucepan, combine whipping cream, milk, and sugar. Bring mixture to a low simmer, then add white chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.