CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK ROAST
Meet the Cook: Many pork recipes were too spicy for me, so I decided to try this sweeter alternative. That was 18 years ago, and it became a family favorite. It tastes great the day after in a cold sandwich, too. Today, our two daughters make this roast often. We also have eight grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. -Madeline Strauss, Clinton Township, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine salt and pepper; rub over the roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a greased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. , Meanwhile, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until cranberry sauce is melted. Drizzle a fourth of the glaze over roast. , Bake 20 minutes longer; or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with remaining glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Warm remaining glaze; serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 293 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 354mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker. Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, cloves, and salt. Pour cranberry mixture over pork roast.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Transfer roast to a plate; cover and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cranberry mixture in slow cooker. Measure 2 cups of cranberry mixture, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk cold water with cornstarch until pasty; pour into cranberry mixture. Cook and stir until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve alongside pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.2 g, Cholesterol 79.6 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 84.4 mg, Sugar 58.7 g
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, salad dressing, and onion. Place pork in a slow cooker, and cover with the sauce mixture.
- Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 8 hours. Pork is done when the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.5 calories, Carbohydrate 32.9 g, Cholesterol 79.6 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 26.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 184.1 mg, Sugar 31.2 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BALSAMIC-CRANBERRY SAUCE
To round out this menu, serve roasted squash, corn muffins and boiled green beans with orange zest. End with vanilla ice cream topped with warm chestnuts in syrup.
Yield Serves 2, can be doubled
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Sear pork on all sides, about 2 minutes. Place skillet with pork in oven. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and rosemary; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes. Add broth, cranberry sauce and vinegar and whisk until cranberry sauce melts, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork to work surface. Scrape any juices from large skillet into cranberry mixture. Boil until sauce has reduced enough to coat spoon thickly, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY PORK ROAST AND GRAVY
JUST AWESOME!! Very tender and delicious with special cranberry juices and pork gravy which enhance this wonderful dish!! Easy to prepare and it cooks while you work or shop.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rub salt and black pepper onto pork loin and place in crock pot. Add all of remaining ingredients EXCEPT cornstarch and water.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1 hour and then cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl and add last 15 minutes of cooking time which will help make the gravy.
- Remove loin onto a serving plate. This recipe will go well with rice, potatoes or noodles.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cut tenderloins into 1/2-in. slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork on both sides in butter in batches. Remove and keep warm. , In a bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, cream and wine or additional juice. Pour into the skillet; simmer, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until reduced by half. Combine cornstarch and apple juice until smooth; gradually stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over pork.
Nutrition Facts :
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN SLIDERS WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE AND ONIONS
Entertaining is simple, fun and flavorful when you serve Roast Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce and Pickled Onions. So delicious and easy-to-prepare, they're real crowd-pleasers.
Provided by National Pork Board
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Season tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Drain onion mixture.
- Arrange bottom halves of rolls on a work surface. Spread with cranberry sauce, and then top with pork and pickled onions, dividing all evenly. Add top halves of rolls and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190.3, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 37.9, Sodium 317.8, Carbohydrate 23.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 11.5, Protein 14.6
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, and set aside.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half the cranberry mixture. Insert a meat thermometer. Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce. Meat is done when thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove meat from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.
CRANBERRY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Combine the cranberry juice, jelly and mustard in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; cook, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 15 minutes. Remove 3 tablespoons of the glaze and set aside for brushing. Stir the cranberries into the remaining glaze; set aside for drizzling.
- Meanwhile, rub the pork with the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Place on the prepared baking sheet and roast, turning once, 15 minutes. Remove the pork from the oven and brush all over with the reserved 3 tablespoons glaze. Continue to roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 145 degrees F, 5 to 10 more minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice and drizzle with the cranberry glaze.
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté until golden, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel, sage, and 1 teaspoon thyme; stir 1 minute. Add broth and cranberry juice; simmer until mixture is reduced to 2 1/2 cups, about 8 minutes. Strain sauce into heavy medium saucepan, pressing on solids with back of spoon. Add cranberries and sugar; boil just until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Mix Port and cornstarch in small bowl to blend. Add to sauce; boil until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Cranberry sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Mix remaining 4 1/2 teaspoons thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper in small bowl. Place pork in large baking dish. Pat dry with paper towel. Brush with 2 tablespoons oil. Rub thyme mixture over pork. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add pork and cook until brown, turning frequently, about 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork registers 150°F, about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to platter; cover to keep warm. Add cranberry sauce and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel to same skillet and bring to simmer, stirring frequently.
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices. Divide slices among 8 plates. Drizzle sauce over and serve.
People also searched
More about "roast pork tenderloins with cranberry port sauce recipes"
CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE ...
5/5 (7)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 362 per serving
- In a large bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together cranberry sauce, sugar, broth, vinegar, corn starch, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over tenderloin in crock pot, lifting the pork to let the sauce seep underneath.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 150-165 degrees. Remove pork and place on a cutting board to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- If desired, add an additional tablespoon of corn starch mixed with a tablespoon of water to thicken remaining juices.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (209)Total Time 35 minsCategory MainsCalories 360 per serving See details »
CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PORT SAUCE - SOBEYS INC.
Servings 8Calories 220 per servingEstimated Reading Time 1 min
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In bowl, mix apples, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon. Lay tenderloins on work surface; season with salt. Using half the apple mixture (reserve the other half for later use), divide into two equal portions and spread each portion down the centre of a tenderloin. Beginning at long edge, roll up each tenderloin to enclose filling; tucking in ends. Tie up tenderloins with butcher’s twine.
- Lightly brown the tenderloins in a greased skillet set over medium-high heat, turning to brown all sides, about 5 min. Brush the tenderloins with mustard; place in baking dish (or leave roasts in the skillet if it is ovenproof).
- Mix reserved apple mixture with ½ cup (125 mL) water; pour into baking dish, surrounding tenderloins. Bake about 30 min., or until an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) is reached. Be careful the apple mixture does not get too dry or begin to scorch. Add a splash of water to the baking dish, if necessary, to keep the mixture moist as it bakes.
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 10 min. Slice tenderloins into rounds; serve with fruit compote from baking dish. Also serve with Port Sauce, if desired.
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - JO COOKS
4.7/5 (12)Calories 436 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the pork loin. Season with thyme, nutmeg, allspice, salt and pepper on all sides evenly.
- Heat a large 12 inch cast iron pan with a little bit of olive oil, then brown the pork on all sides, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Sear until it's a deep golden brown and easily releases from the pan. Remove from heat.
CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK ROAST - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
5/5 (7)Servings 6-8Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- While the pork is cooking put the cranberries, orange juice, and brown sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Cook for about 15 minutes, until the cranberries have burst and the sauce has started to thicken. Pulse the sauce in a small food processor until smooth.
PORK WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (1)Category EntreeServings 6Total Time 35 mins
- Heat oven to 400°F. Rub pork on all sides with rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Heat 12-inch ovenproof cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes, browning quickly on all sides. Place skillet in oven. Bake 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145°F. Cover loosely; let stand 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat wine and garlic to boiling. Cook uncovered 8 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Remove and discard garlic. Add cranberry sauce, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper to wine in saucepan, stirring with whisk. Heat to boiling; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
4.9/5 See details »
PORK LOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Servings 7Category Christmas, Main Dish, MeatAuthor NanamTotal Time 3 hrs 20 mins
- Cover and allow to rise for several hours.After rising, brush rolls with melted butter.Sprinkle on chopped rosemary.
- Brush with additional butter. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.Bake according to roll package directions (usually 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes), until rolls are a deep golden brown on top.Serve skillet on the table.
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST | THE FAMILY FREEZER
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN MEDALLIONS & DRIED CRANBERRY SAUCE ...
4.5/5 (18)Calories 282 per serving
- Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Place pan in oven; cook pork at 400° for 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Place pork on a cutting board; keep warm.
- To prepare sauce, add the chicken broth, dried cranberries, and juice to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in jelly; cook 8 minutes or until mixture is slightly thick, stirring occasionally. Cut the pork into (1/2-inch) slices. Serve with sauce.
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK LOIN - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
4.8/5 (25)Calories 385 per servingCategory Main Course See details »
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES & CRANBERRIES
4.3/5 (7)Total Time 40 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 250 per serving See details »
SAUCE FOR ROAST PORK - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
See details »
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY PORT SAUCE
See details »
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY PORT SAUCE RECIPE
See details »
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE - FLIPBOARD
See details »
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPES
See details »
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE ...
See details »
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE - PLAIN ...
See details »
You'll also love