PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, and set aside.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half the cranberry mixture. Insert a meat thermometer. Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce. Meat is done when thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove meat from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté until golden, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel, sage, and 1 teaspoon thyme; stir 1 minute. Add broth and cranberry juice; simmer until mixture is reduced to 2 1/2 cups, about 8 minutes. Strain sauce into heavy medium saucepan, pressing on solids with back of spoon. Add cranberries and sugar; boil just until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Mix Port and cornstarch in small bowl to blend. Add to sauce; boil until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Cranberry sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Mix remaining 4 1/2 teaspoons thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper in small bowl. Place pork in large baking dish. Pat dry with paper towel. Brush with 2 tablespoons oil. Rub thyme mixture over pork. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add pork and cook until brown, turning frequently, about 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork registers 150°F, about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to platter; cover to keep warm. Add cranberry sauce and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel to same skillet and bring to simmer, stirring frequently.
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices. Divide slices among 8 plates. Drizzle sauce over and serve.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE
Here, mustard topped with fresh herbs makes a crisp, flavorful crust on the roasted pork tenderloin that plays well with the juicy sauce.
Provided by Adam Dolge
Categories Healthy Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pat pork dry, then brush with 1 tablespoon mustard. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each pepper and salt. Combine 1 tablespoon each rosemary and sage, along with thyme, on a cutting board. Roll the pork in the herbs, pressing to adhere.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally and adjusting the heat as necessary, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes total. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the pork in the oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 145°F, 14 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to medium heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cranberries to the pork drippings. Cook until the cranberries start to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in shallot and the remaining 1 tablespoon mustard and 1 teaspoon each rosemary and sage. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in broth and port and cook until reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in butter and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper and pinch of salt.
- Slice the pork and serve topped with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 78 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 363 mg, Sugar 4 g
CRANBERRY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Combine the cranberry juice, jelly and mustard in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; cook, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 15 minutes. Remove 3 tablespoons of the glaze and set aside for brushing. Stir the cranberries into the remaining glaze; set aside for drizzling.
- Meanwhile, rub the pork with the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Place on the prepared baking sheet and roast, turning once, 15 minutes. Remove the pork from the oven and brush all over with the reserved 3 tablespoons glaze. Continue to roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 145 degrees F, 5 to 10 more minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice and drizzle with the cranberry glaze.
QUICK SAVORY CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK LOIN ROAST
This simple, 1-hour roast is our favorite Christmas dish and voted most likely to be served if the President were to drop in for dinner- LOL! I love serving this entree because it causes me NO stress and everyone raves over it. While the pork is roasting, make another batch of the cranberry glaze to serve in a gravy boat alongside the sliced pork roast. For food safety, the new batch should not be prepared in same pan as the first if you have been basting directly out of the saucepan. If you basted out of another dish, you can use the same pan.
Provided by goodfood4ursoul
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine the cranberry sauce, apple jelly, mustard, crushed bouillon, horseradish, garlic powder, and thyme in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Line a large baking pan with foil. Place pork loin in pan, fat side up. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush and a small spoon to completely coat the pork with sauce.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.8 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 804.9 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cut tenderloins into 1/2-in. slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork on both sides in butter in batches. Remove and keep warm. , In a bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, cream and wine or additional juice. Pour into the skillet; simmer, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until reduced by half. Combine cornstarch and apple juice until smooth; gradually stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over pork.
Nutrition Facts :
CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK ROAST
Meet the Cook: Many pork recipes were too spicy for me, so I decided to try this sweeter alternative. That was 18 years ago, and it became a family favorite. It tastes great the day after in a cold sandwich, too. Today, our two daughters make this roast often. We also have eight grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. -Madeline Strauss, Clinton Township, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine salt and pepper; rub over the roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a greased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. , Meanwhile, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until cranberry sauce is melted. Drizzle a fourth of the glaze over roast. , Bake 20 minutes longer; or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with remaining glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Warm remaining glaze; serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 293 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 354mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY PORT PORK ROAST
- Put the roast in slow cooker.
- Mix in a bowl, cranberry sauce, port, and sugar.
- Stir in lemon, raisins, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over roast Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is 170°F.
- Remove roast and keep warm Measure 3 cups of cooking juices and pour into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a cup dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
- Stir into saucepan.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Slice roast and serve over rice with sauce on top.
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker. Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, cloves, and salt. Pour cranberry mixture over pork roast.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Transfer roast to a plate; cover and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cranberry mixture in slow cooker. Measure 2 cups of cranberry mixture, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk cold water with cornstarch until pasty; pour into cranberry mixture. Cook and stir until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve alongside pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.2 g, Cholesterol 79.6 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 84.4 mg, Sugar 58.7 g
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN SLIDERS WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE AND ONIONS
Entertaining is simple, fun and flavorful when you serve Roast Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce and Pickled Onions. So delicious and easy-to-prepare, they're real crowd-pleasers.
Provided by National Pork Board
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Season tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Drain onion mixture.
- Arrange bottom halves of rolls on a work surface. Spread with cranberry sauce, and then top with pork and pickled onions, dividing all evenly. Add top halves of rolls and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190.3, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 37.9, Sodium 317.8, Carbohydrate 23.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 11.5, Protein 14.6
More about "roast pork tenderloins with cranberry port sauce recipes"
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
GUSTO TV - ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH A PORT CRANBERRY SAUCE
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Mains
BEST 25 EASY SAUCES FOR PORK TENDERLOIN - HOME, FAMILY ...
THANKSGIVING PORK LOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE ...
CRANBERRY BALSAMIC PORK TENDERLOIN - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - REAL MOM KITCHEN ...
PORK TENDERLOIN W/ CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE - THE ...
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE ...
CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PORT SAUCE - SOBEYS INC.
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH A PORT CRANBERRY SAUCE
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE ...
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES & CRANBERRIES
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY PORT SAUCE RECIPE
PORK LOIN ROAST WITH BALSAMIC CRANBERRY SAUCE
STUFFED PORK LOIN ROAST WITH PORT CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE ...
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE ...
CRANBERRY PORT GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE – RITA POCIASK
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN MEDALLIONS & DRIED CRANBERRY SAUCE ...
CRANBERRY PORK LOIN CROCKPOT RECIPE - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
PORK WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE | PORK ...
CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PORT SAUCE | RECIPE | PORK ...
30-MINUTE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - A WELL ...
PORK MEDALLIONS WITH A PORT-&-CRANBERRY PAN SAUCE RECIPE ...
ROAST PORK TENDERLOINS WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE - GLUTEN ...
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-PORT SAUCE RECIPE ...
SEAR-ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH PORT AND CRANBERRY SAUCE ...
WILD RICE STUFFED PORK LOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK LOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
You'll also love