ROCKY TOP COLE SLAW
- Quarter, core, and shred cabbage, then pack for transport. Peel and grate the carrots, then pack for transport. At party, combine all ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together. Adjust seasoning to taste and pack for transport.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN COLESLAW
This is a great meal by itself, but if you must, it's also an excellent side for bbq's or get togethers. We can't keep it around for more than a day when we make it...delicious!!! Also...I like the veggies cut up fairly large in this salad...it just seems to work better that way.
Provided by F-16 momma
Yield 1 large salad
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Add veggies, fruits, and peanuts.
- Mix well.
- Leave in fridge for at least an hour -- the longer it "sits" in there, the better -- flavor absorption time.
- CHOW DOWN BABE!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 768.3, Fat 50.8, SaturatedFat 19.2, Cholesterol 68.8, Sodium 879.1, Carbohydrate 75.5, Fiber 10.2, Sugar 22.8, Protein 15.7
- Toss together cole slaw and green onions.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, and ramen seasoning packet.
- Pour over salad and toss together.
- Just before serving, add ramen noodles (broken into small pieces), almonds and sunflower seeds and toss together.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN STEW
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook sirloin in oil until quite brown. Pour 1 cup of water over the meat and drippings and cook, stirring, 2 minutes, until a dark gravy forms. Stir in 3 cups water with the salt, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, sugar, Worcestershire and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir potatoes and carrots into simmering stew and cook until tender, 20 minutes.
- Stir in onions. In a small bowl, combine flour with remaining 1/3 cup water. Stir flour mixture into stew and cook until stew thickens. Top with peas just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.4 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 44.7 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 17.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 919.9 mg, Sugar 5 g
More about "rocky mountain coleslaw recipes"
TOP 10 TYPES OF FOOD THAT ARE SERVED AT BARBEQUES
COLESLAW RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
ROCKY MOUNTAIN CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ROCKY TOP COLE SLAW – RECIPES NETWORK
HOMEMADE COLESLAW FOR GRILLING SEASON – ROCKY MOUNTAIN ...
HOW TO MAKE PULLED WILD BOAR SANDWICHES - THE ROCKY ...
ROCKY MOUNTAIN PORK RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
MOUNTAIN CABBAGE SLAW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TRADITIONAL COLESLAW | RICARDO
45 CRAVE-WORTHY RECIPES TO MAKE WITH A BAG OF COLESLAW …
COLE SLAW RECIPES - ROCKY MOUNTAIN COOKING
BRIAN’S COLESLAW | ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE & TEA ROOM
HOMEMADE COLESLAW FOR GRILLING SEASON - ROCKY MOUNTAIN ...
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT DIJON COLESLAW
COLESLAW SALAD - PRICES FROM 1.99 CAD IN ROCKY MOUNTAIN ...
ROCKY MOUNTAIN COLESLAW RECIPE - FOOD.COM | FRENCH ONION ...
SPICY GINGER COLESLAW - GOODFOODFIGHTER
VINEGAR COLESLAW RECIPE (NO MAYO COLESLAW) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
A&W - OPENING HOURS - 4504 47TH AVENUE, ROCKY MOUNTAIN ...
MENU – THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE
HARD ROCK CAFE COLESLAW RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEUROLOGY & LOW FAT COLESLAW DRESSING
ROCKY TOP COLE SLAW RECIPE
GRILLED ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTER PO'BOY » THE DENVER HOUSEWIFE
ROCKY TOP COLE SLAW RECIPE RECIPE
ROCKY MOUNTAIN SEAFOOD - MENU
E Z WEIGHT LOSS PILLS [LOW CARB COLESLAW] ROCKY MOUNTAIN ...
OUR RECIPES - ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
RAIL RECIPES: ROCKY MOUNTAINEER - TITAN TRAVEL
ENJOY GREAT FOOD – THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE
CAROLINA SLAW HOT DOG | DIETZ & WATSON
THE ABSOLUTE BEST MUSTARD COLESLAW RECIPE :: THE MEATWAVE
TAKEOUT + BBQ LUNCH SPECIALS - ROCKY MOUNTAIN BBQ CATERING ...
OIL AND VINEGAR COLESLAW (ONE BOWL) | ONE POT RECIPES
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BBQ, CALGARY - RESTAURANT REVIEWS, PHOTOS ...
RECIPES - ROCKY MOUNTAIN COOKING
CROCKPOT BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPE - ROCKY MOUNTAIN BLISS
MSG SENSITIVITIES AND QUICK SLAW RECIPES - ELIZABETH ...
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BBQ - COLORADO SPRINGS - ROAMING HUNGER
ROCKY TOP COLESLAW DRESSING FOR A CROWD FOOD
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #salads #side-dishes #vegetables #potluck #picnic #vegetarian #dietary #broccoli #greens #lettuces #to-go #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love