SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients, season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Heat broiler. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Arrange salmon on a rimmed baking sheet, broil 4 inches from heat source until filets are opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, place fillets on serving plates, and spoon salsa over fish. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294 g, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 34 g
MANGO SALSA SALMON
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Broil salmon steaks on the prepared pan 12 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and saute onion until tender. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes, and remove from heat. Mix in the mangos. Serve over the salmon steaks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 99.1 mg, Fat 28.8 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 106.5 mg, Sugar 18.5 g
SALMON WITH MANGO AND LIME
- Combine melted butter, garlic salt, white pepper, lime zest, and half of the lime juice, reserving remainder for later.
- Place 2 tablespoons of water in the rear and front of a Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven grill pan. Place salmon skin-side down on the grill pan, with the thickest part of the salmon toward the center of the pan.
- Brush butter mixture over salmon and slide grill pan into position. Close the oven door and press "Auto Cook." Select the fish setting, 3, and press "Start." Turn the dial to select 2 pounds and press "Start" again.
- Stir remaining lime juice, mango chutney, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl.
- Slide the grill pan out when there are 4 minutes remaining on the timer. Pour mango mixture evenly over the salmon. Slide the grill pan back in place, close the door, and continue cooking until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and transfer to a plate. Garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.6 g, Cholesterol 108.7 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 49.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 390.6 mg, Sugar 12.2 g
BAKED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA
I found this in World Jewish Digest by Rachel Burstyn as part of her article "The 411 on an Easy Fast". This was really yummy. Even with a store bought salsa it was still great.
Provided by baezus
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the mango salsa: combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- For the baked salmon: preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season each fillet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a large pinch of garlic powder.
- Cover with seasame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with mango Salsa.
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE
This is an incredibly simple recipe that tastes delicious. Accompany with rice for a quick and healthy main course. Easily adjustable for however many people you have)
Provided by Dancer
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- The skin will stick to the pan, so if it comes off easily, trim the skin off the salmon filets before cooking.
- Otherwise, just wait for it to come off during the cooking process.
- Heat enough oil to coat the pan, and then add the salmon fillets.
- Pour approximately 1/3 the mango juice over the filets, then after a few minutes (3-5 depending on how thick the fillet is), flip over and add another 1/3 of the mango juice to the pan.
- Cook the fillet until no longer pink, then remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice.
MANGO MUSTARD SALMON
- Puree mango and mustard in a blender and transfer mixture to a shallow container such as a pie plate. Season salmon with salt and black pepper. Heat grapeseed oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Dip salmon in mango/mustard mixture and coat with bread crumbs. When the oil begins to shimmer, saute salmon leaving undisturbed for the first 4 minutes or so to allow the seasonings to integrate into the surface of the fish and to allow the caramelization process to begin to prevent "crusting off" of the coating. When you see the edges begin to turn golden, flip the fillets over and cook the other side in the same way. Remove from heat and set aside to carryover cook, or finish in a preheated 325 degree F oven, if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.
STICKY MANGO-ROASTED SALMON
Encourage young cooks to make our sticky salmon traybake. The recipe is specially created for children to follow, and includes the equipment needed, too
Provided by Cassie Best
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put a chopping board on your work surface. Snap or carefully chop the stalks off the ends of the green beans. Cut any thick stems of broccoli in half lengthways. Cut the root ends and about 2cm off the green tops of the spring onions, then cut each onion into 3 batons.
- Fill a large saucepan halfway with water, put it on the hob and turn the heat on to medium-high until the water boils. Carefully tip the prepared vegetables into the pan of boiling water and simmer for 1 min. Put a colander in the sink and carefully tip the veggies and water into it.
- Find a large baking tray (ours was 30cm x 40cm). Tip the cooked veggies into the tray and drizzle with 2 tsp olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt and toss through the oil until well coated.
- Push the veggies to the edge of the tray, making space in the middle, then lay the salmon, with the skin side down, in that space. Drizzle the remaining 1 tsp oil over the salmon and season with a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, measure 3 tbsp mango chutney, 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp ginger purée, and mix the ingredients together to make a sauce. Pour half the sauce over the veg and salmon.
- Use oven gloves to carefully put the tray on the middle shelf of the oven. Cook for 15 mins.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven using the oven gloves and pour the rest of the sauce over the salmon. Return to the oven for another 5 mins. Pick the coriander leaves and scatter these over the salmon and veg. Serve with cooked noodles or rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 8 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 29 grams protein, Sodium 0.74 milligram of sodium
SALMON WITH SPICY MANGO BARBECUE SAUCE
- Preheat broiler with rack 4 inches from heating element. Lightly brush salmon with oil; season both sides with salt and pepper. Place, skin-side up, on a lightly oiled broiler pan or a rimmed baking sheet lined with an oiled wire rack. Broil until skin is crisp, about 3 minutes. Flip; broil 1 minute. Generously brush with some of sauce and continue to broil until fish is just cooked through and browned in spots, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, toss fennel, radishes, and cilantro with oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serve salmon with salad, lemon wedges, more cilantro, and remaining sauce.
SALMON WITH MANGO-CITRUS SALSA
My mother would make this for us on weeknights in summer-this was the only way we would eat fish. You can make the salsa a day ahead of time. Just keep it in the refrigerator in a covered container until ready to use. -Najmussahar Ahmed, Canton, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings (2 cups salsa).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- For salsa, finely grate enough peel from orange to measure 2 teaspoons; finely grate enough peel from lemon to measure 1/2 teaspoon. Place citrus zest in a small bowl. Cut lemon crosswise in half; squeeze 2 tablespoons lemon juice and add to bowl., Cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of orange; stand orange upright on a cutting board. With a knife, cut off peel and outer membrane from orange. Cut along the membrane of each segment to remove fruit., Add olive oil, capers, mint, parsley, pepper flakes and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper to lemon juice mixture. Gently stir in mango, green onion and orange sections., Sprinkle salmon with the remaining salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. Add salmon; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 calories, Fat 26g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 516mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "salmon with mango sauce recipes"
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsServings 4Calories 625 per serving
GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER …
THE RECIPE: TROPICAL SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA
SALMON WITH COCONUT MANGO SAUCE RECIPE - CHICHILICIOUS
QUICK AND EASY GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA RECIPE
GRILLED SALMON RECIPE WITH MANGO SALSA - THE …
BAKED BBQ SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA RECIPE - SWEETPHI
SALMON WITH CILANTRO MANGO SAUCE RECIPE | LAND …
10 BEST MANGO SAUCE SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH FRESH MANGO SALSA - SIMPLY SCRATCH
15 SAUCES FOR SALMON (EASY, FLAVORFUL + DELICIOUS)
BAKED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA – FIT MAMA REAL FOOD
HOW TO MAKE MANGO SAUCE FOR SALMON - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
MARINATED MANGO BOURBON SALMON RECIPE - CHEF DENNIS
SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA (BAKED OR GRILLED) | NEIGHBORFOOD
TERIYAKI SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA · NADIYA HUSSAIN
HONEY LIME SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA - CREME DE LA CRUMB
MANGO SALSA SALMON (EASY & FLAVORFUL!) - AVERIE COOKS
THAI GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO AND CUCUMBER SALAD - RICARDO
GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO-LIME CREAM SAUCE - DELICIOUS DECISIONS
SALMON WITH MANGO CHUTNEY GLAZE - LITTLE SPOON FARM
SALMON WITH STIR-FRIED VEGETABLES & MANGO SAUCE RECIPE
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE | CAPE COD LIFE
GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
BLACKENED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA | SOMEBODY FEED SEB
GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO-LIME CREAM SAUCE - RECIPES
SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA - FOXY FOLKSY
BLACKENED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA - SKINNYTASTE
TOP 41 GRILLED SALMON MANGO SALSA RECIPE-RECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA - GYPSYPLATE
MANGO SALMON RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
CRISPY SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA - MY SUGAR FREE KITCHEN
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
SALMON WITH MANGO SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MARINATED GRILLED SALMON TOPPED WITH MANGO SALSA - SUPER …
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH MANGO HABANERO HOT SAUCE RECIPE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #fruit #seafood #vegetables #canadian #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #salmon #fish #food-processor-blender #stove-top #comfort-food #ontario #tropical-fruit #mango #saltwater-fish #onions #taste-mood #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Mango Salsa with salmon?To make the mango salsa: combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes. For the baked salmon: preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season each fillet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a large pinch of garlic powder. Cover with seasame seeds. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
How to cook salmon on the grill with mango chutney?Stir remaining lime juice, mango chutney, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl. Slide the grill pan out when there are 4 minutes remaining on the timer. Pour mango mixture evenly over the salmon.
How to cook mango chicken fillets?Combine together in a bowl the mangos, bell peppers, onions, and cilantro. Add to the mango mixture the lime juice and salt. Stir, taste, and set aside once it’s to your liking. Rub the fillets all over with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
How do you cook with mangoes and peppers?Combine together in a bowl the mangos, bell peppers, onions, and cilantro. Add to the mango mixture the lime juice and salt. Stir, taste, and set aside once it’s to your liking. Rub the fillets all over with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.