SAVORY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH CABBAGE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook for about 18 minutes. Stir in butter and season with salt. Continue cooking until cabbage is soft, about 2 minutes more.
- Roll puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface into a large square. Place into a springform pan, allowing the corners to hang over the sides.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl and stir in Swiss cheese.
- Pour cooked cabbage into the pastry-lined pan and cover with egg mixture. Fold pastry corners over filling and punch together in the middle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 40.8 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 157.1 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
PUFF PASTRY QUICHE LORRAINE
Please use only Swiss cheese for this recipe, I have made the mistake of using another kind of cheese and it just doesn't work! Purchase a 14-ounce (397 gram) package of puff pastry, and use half for this recipe. The original recipe for this does not call for garlic, but I like to add it in... of course, it is optional.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Set oven to 425 degrees (will reduce oven temperature later).
- Prepare a 9-inch (deep-dish) pie plate.
- In a frypan, melt butter and saute onion and garlic (if using) until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream and spices; beat until very well combined.
- Roll out pastry to fit the pie plate.
- Sprinkle the onion/garlic mixture into the bottom of the pie shell, then chopped bacon then top with grated cheese.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees, and bake for about another 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 699.5, Fat 61.3, SaturatedFat 31.4, Cholesterol 275, Sodium 335.5, Carbohydrate 21.3, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 1.9, Protein 17.1
More about "savory puff pastry quiche with cabbage recipes"
SAVOY CABBAGE QUICHE | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
4.5/5 (19)Category SideCuisine FrenchTotal Time 50 mins
- Sauté garlic with some oil in a large pot. Add cabbage, season with salt and pepper, and cook for approx. 10 min.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/390°F. In a bowl, mix sour cream, flour, oil, and milk, and knead everything together until a dough forms. Roll out ¾ of the dough. Fit the dough into the tart pan.
- Thinly slice 2/3 of the Alpine cheese. Layer the bottom of the pan with cheese slices. Spread the cabbage over the dough so that it forms a small mound in the middle. Grate the rest of the cheese onto the cabbage.
SAVORY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH CABBAGE - RECIPELER
Estimated Reading Time 40 secsCalories 300 per serving
SAVORY PUFF PASTRY RECIPES HAM AND CHEESE | DEPORECIPE.CO
EASY SAVOURY PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS | RECIPE POCKET
35 QUICK AND EASY PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS - TASTE OF HOME
30 PUFF PASTRY RECIPES: SAVORY AND DESSERT IDEAS
PUFF PASTRY PANCETTA ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY …
QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE PUFF PASTRY QUICHE - MOMSKOOP
PUFF PASTRY QUICHE (BACON, MUSHROOM & CHEESE) - FEAST GLORIOUS …
SAVORY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH CABBAGE - EGGS
EASY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE RECIPE | LAURA FUENTES
25 SAVORY PUFF PASTRY RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST QUICHE WITH PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAVORY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH CABBAGE BEST DISHES - BEST RECIPES …
WHITE CABBAGE IN PUFF PASTRY - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
QUICHE RECIPE WITH PUFF PASTRY – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
SAVOY CABBAGE IN PUFF PASTRY | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
EGGS RECIPE: SAVORY PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH CABBAGE BY NATALIE …
EASY PUFF PASTRY HAM AND CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE
CABBAGE PUFF PASTRY TRIANGLES - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
EASY QUICHE RECIPE - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
QUICHE RECIPE WITH PUFF PASTRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LAZY QUICHE WITH PUFF PASTRY | FREEZER FRIENDLY - CARMYY.COM
PUFF PASTRY QUICHE WITH BROCCOLI, HAM AND CHEESE - MUST LOVE …
140 RECIPES, PUFF PASTRY IDEAS IN 2022 - PINTEREST.CA
25 SAVORY PUFF PASTRY RECIPES YOU HAVEN’T TRIED BEFORE
MINI PUFF PASTRY QUICHE - THE COMFORT OF COOKING
RECIPES FOR PUFF PASTRY QUICHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
QUICHE WITH PUFF PASTRY - 2 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
10 BEST QUICHE WITH PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPINACH AND BACON PUFF PASTRY QUICHE - RANTS RAVES AND RECIPES
33 PUFF PASTRY RECIPES, BOTH SAVORY & SWEET | BON APPéTIT
43 PUFF PASTRY RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY | TASTE OF HOME
SAVOURY SHORTCRUST PASTRY FOR QUICHE AND TARTS - A BAKING JOURNEY
EASY QUICHE RECIPE WITH PUFF PASTRY RECIPES
CABBAGE AND SPRING ONION QUICHE WITH CARAWAY RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make puff pastry Quiche?In a bowl, stir to combine eggs with milk, gochugaru, and garlic powder. In the pie dish, add in the bacon, green onion, and kimchi then pour in the egg mixture. Top off the puff pastry quiche with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the quiche cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with more green onions and serving.
How to cook puff pastry with cabbage and onion?Preheat oven to 400F. Defrost the puff pastry for no more than 40 minutes at room temperature. In a pan heat up the oil and add the chopped onion. Cook until the onion becomes translucent. Add the shredded cabbage and cook until soft. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
What is cabbage puff pastry triangles?Cabbage puff pastry triangles is a recipe made with puff pastry filled with cooked cabbage and optional bacon. This recipe is great for parties. Today, I am going to give you a recipe for cabbage puff pastry triangles, that is very easy to make and can satisfy a crowd, vegetarians or not.
Is Quiche easy to make for brunch?This awesome puff pastry quiche is a no frills recipe that makes a perfect quick dinner idea or a fun recipe to use for brunch. Quiche looks complicated, but it’s a very easy dish to make for brunch or dinner. Here’s how it’s done. Whisk eggs, rosemary, pepper and salt in a bowl.