SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI
There were only two things that created a buzz around school when I was growing up: upcoming teacher workdays and spaghetti day in the cafeteria. School spaghetti was one of my favorite dishes then, and it still is now! Try this simple, yet more grownup, version.
Provided by Michelle Marcos
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a wide pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and bell pepper in the hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix Italian dressing mix into ground beef and add to the hot pan; saute until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and add beef mixture; mix well. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 758.5 calories, Carbohydrate 57.3 g, Cholesterol 127.5 mg, Fat 39.9 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 40.7 g, SaturatedFat 19.9 g, Sodium 994.6 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
More about "school cafeteria spaghetti recipes"
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI | 12 TOMATOES
4.1/5 (75)Servings 8Cuisine ItalianCategory Dinner
- Over medium heat brown ground beef in a large stockpot. Add dried onion, spice mix, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Crush tomatoes well by hand. Add tomatoes, bullion, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and salt to pot. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring often.
- While sauce is cooking, cook and prepare your spaghetti noodles. Add noodles to sauce and stir with tongs until pasta is coated. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese if desired.
COPYCAT K&W CAFETERIA BAKED SPAGHETTI RECIPE
43 CAFETERIA COPYCAT RECIPES THAT’LL TAKE YOU BACK
23 SCHOOL CAFETERIA LUNCHES FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT …
THE BEST OLD-FASHIONED RECIPE COLLECTION: 12 CAFETERIA …
20 SCHOOL CAFETERIA RECIPES THAT'LL SPARK NOSTALGIA
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI | RECIPE | SCHOOL CAFETERIA …
30 CLASSIC SCHOOL LUNCH RECIPES THAT WILL BRING YOU …
ONE POT SPAGHETTI - 4 SONS 'R' US
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI - INSPIRATIONAL MOMMA
Servings 8Total Time 30 minsCategory PastaPublished 2022-04-10
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE - PLAIN CHICKEN
5/5 (5)Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianTotal Time 40 mins
SCHOOL CAFETERIA GOULASH RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI :: CASA DOS OSOS
SCHOOL CAFETERIA RECIPES - RECIPE GOLDMINE
RECIPE: SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI AND MEAT SAUCE (50 SERVINGS, …
SCHOOL CAFETERIA GOULASH - PLAIN CHICKEN
SCHOOL LUNCH IDEAS: SPAGHETTI & MEATBALL CUPS | CREATE KIDS CLUB
EASY, SAUCY SPAGHETTI RECIPES FROM THE NOODLE’S ’60S & ’70S HEYDAY
SCHOOL LUNCH SPAGHETTI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI - YOUTUBE
HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
240 OLD SCHOOL CAFETERIA RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
BAKED RECIPE: SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI BY MICHELLE MARCOS – …
RECIPE: LUNALILO SCHOOL SPAGHETTI (SCHOOL CAFETERIA
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI | ITSMARLENE | COPY ME THAT
K&W CAFETERIA BAKED SPAGHETTI - DALE KNOWS HOW TO HOST
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI | RECIPE | SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI …
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
NEW SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM RECIPES | NUTRISTUDENTS K-12
1950S SCHOOL CAFETERIA RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI - MASTERCOOK
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI ARCHIVES - INSPIRATIONAL MOMMA
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI RECIPE REVIEW BY ANONYMOUS – REDCIPES
CAFETERIA BAKED SPAGHETTI (KIDS' FAVORITE) RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI | RECIPE | EASY CASSEROLE RECIPES, …
SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI - KITCHEN DIVAS
SCHOOL CAFETERIA LUNCHES IN THE 1960'S - EVE OUT OF THE GARDEN
12 TOMATOES - SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI - FACEBOOK.COM
16 SCHOOL CAFETERIA EATS IDEAS IN 2021 | SCHOOL CAFETERIA, SCHOOL …
OLD SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS - YOUTUBE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook spaghetti for school lunch?Heat 3 gallons water to rolling boil. Add salt. Slowly add spaghetti. Stir constantly, until water boils again. Cook 10-12 minutes or until tender; stir occasionally. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain well. Stir drained spaghetti into meat sauce. Pour into serving pans. Portion 3/4 cup per serving. Source: USDA School Lunch recipes, 1971.
How much ground beef do you put in school spaghetti sauce?SCHOOL CAFETERIA SPAGHETTI AND MEAT SAUCE Makes 50 servings FOR THE MEAT SAUCE: 8 lb 10 oz raw ground beef (no more than 24% fat) 1 3/4 cup (6 oz) dehydrated onions or 2 qt (3 lb) fresh onions, chopped 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1 1/2 tsp black pepper 2/3 no. 10 can (4 lb 4 oz) canned tomatoes, with liquid, chopped 1/4 no.
What is your favorite way to make Spaghetti Sauce?Serve with Texas toast and/or some grated Parmesan cheese for a familiar spaghetti dish just like we used to have in school. Over medium heat brown ground beef in a large stockpot. Add dried onion, spice mix, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper. Crush tomatoes well by hand. Add tomatoes, bullion, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and salt to pot.
How to cook spaghetti with Italian dressing?Heat oil in a wide pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and bell pepper in the hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix Italian dressing mix into ground beef and add to the hot pan; saute until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.