ELEGANT BEEF STROGANOFF
This recipe is easy to make and makes an elegant-looking meal that anyone would be proud to offer to guests. This is one of the favorite dinners for my family. It can be easily increased to serve more people with a little increase in prep time.
Provided by judy2304
Categories 100+ Pasta and Noodle Recipes Noodle Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Mix steak and red wine together in a bowl; set aside to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Remove steak from marinade, reserving red wine for later use; add steak to flour mixture and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir steak, onion, and garlic until steak is browned and onion is softened and translucent, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, beef broth, water, reserved red wine marinade, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard into steak mixture until well mixed; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet, and simmer until steak is very tender, about 1 hour.
- Stir cream cheese and sour cream into steak mixture; cook and stir until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over cooked noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 120.9 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 32.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 959.5 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF
I wanted to lighten up my mother-in-law's wonderful stroganoff recipe and came up with this tasty spin. In our home, we call my easy beef stroganoff "special noodles." -Jennifer Riordan, St. Louis, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Remove and keep warm., In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth and tomato paste. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. , Carefully return beef mixture to the pan. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Drain noodles; serve with beef mixture. If desired, top with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 329mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF
This has got to be the easiest and yummiest Beef Stroganoff I have ever made. Not sure where I found it, but has been in my collection for years. Very easy to double.
Provided by Carmen B.
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Slice beef across grain into strips.
- Cook beef until browned; set aside.
- Cook onions until soft.
- Add soup, paprika,and a little milk (1/4 cup to start).
- Add beef; mix together adding a little more milk if too thick, Heat through.
- Add sour cream, stir to mix.
- Serve over hot noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.2, Fat 14.6, SaturatedFat 6.1, Cholesterol 54.5, Sodium 376.3, Carbohydrate 5.7, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 1.4, Protein 17.8
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: beef sirloin, salt, freshly ground black pepper, flour, canola oil, unsalted butter, large yellow onion, cremini mushroom, cognac, beef broth, sour cream, fresh parsley, egg noodle
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a medium bowl, season the beef with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Add ¼ cup (30 g) of flour, and toss the beef cubes until they are fully coated.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the canola oil until it shimmers. Place about half of the beef cubes in the pan. Sear the beef on one side until it develops a deep brown crust, 3-5 minutes. Then flip and sear on the other side for 3-5 minutes. Then, stir the beef until evenly browned on all sides. Remove the beef from the pan. Repeat with the remaining meat.
- Melt the butter in the leftover meat drippings.
- Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until the onions are soft and slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until deeply browned and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the cognac and scrape the brown bits, releasing them from the bottom of the pan. Cook and stir until the cognac is fully incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup (30 g) flour into the pan and stir to coat the the caramelized veggies.
- Add the beef broth and stir it into the flour and vegetables. Bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Once the sauce is thickened, turn off the heat. Put two scoops of hot gravy into a bowl with the sour cream. Mix the two together to slightly warm, or temper, the sour cream. Then add the sour cream mixture to the rest of the gravy and stir it in until fully combined.
- Sprinkle the stroganoff with chopped parsley and serve with buttered egg noodles, rice, or potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329 calories, Carbohydrate 32 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 16 grams, Sugar 3 grams
SENSATIONAL SEAFOOD STROGANOFF
Seafood is the surprise ingredient in this extra-special stroganoff. Serve it with cut-up fresh fruit and warm, soft breadsticks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat Sauce Mix from stroganoff mix, hot water and 1 cup milk to boiling in 10-inch skillet, stirring occasionally. Stir in Pasta; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in crabmeat and shrimp. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until crabmeat and shrimp are hot.
- Stir Sour Cream Mix and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth; stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 930 mg
AWARD WINNING BEEF STROGANOFF
Beef Stroganoff is a recipe that has been around for a long time. I have seen several recipes for stroganoff that are similar and are equally delicious. However, I have come up with a modified version of the original Beef Stroganoff recipe.
Provided by pjr6519
Yield 3-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large skillet add butter, diced onion until butter begins to sizzle, turn temperature down to simmer and allow onion to sauté. After 3 minutes add sliced mushrooms and allow to simmer an additional 8 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl add bullion, sour cream, flour, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper, mix all ingredients together well. Add sautéed onion and butter from skillet.
- Place diced beef cubes in skillet, add an additional 2 tablespoons butter, 1 cup red wine and allow to simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Add beef cubes and wine mixture to other ingredients and mix well. Add all beef and sauce that you prepared into a large pot and heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to directions. Place noodles on large serving dish put beef and sauce on top of noodles, garnish with additional parsley and serve.
More about "sensational beef stroganoff recipes"
BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPETIN EATS
THE MOST AMAZING BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE YOU WILL EVER …
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
BEEF STROGANOFF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.1/5 (52)Total Time 30 minsServings 4Calories 485 per serving
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE
4/5 (263)Total Time 42 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 536 per serving
14 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL …
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
RUSSIAN BEEF STROGANOFF • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
BEST GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF (EASY, FAMILY FAVORITE DINNER RECIPE!)
QUICK & EASY BEEF STROGANOFF - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CRAZY TENDER BEEF STROGANOFF - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
INA GARTEN BEEF STROGANOFF - HALF-SCRATCHED
RECIPES > BEEF > HOW TO MAKE SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF
OLD FASHIONED BEEF STROGANOFF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
WORLD'S BEST BEEF STROGANOFF WITH SOUR CREAM - MODERN CRUMB
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF - PLAIN.RECIPES
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF • SALT & LAVENDER
ASTRAY RECIPES: SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF
JAMIE OLIVER'S 15 MINUTE MEALS: BEEF STROGANOFF WITH FLUFFY RICE
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF (READY IN 30 MINUTES!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE (CREAMY AND SO GOOD)
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
BEEF STROGANOFF - DELICIOUS RECIPES & EASY DESSERTS
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF? - ANSWERS
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF (HAMBURGER) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - GROUND BEEF
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - A RUSSIAN CLASSIC - FEASTERN EUROPE
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPE | BEEF STROGANOFF, RECIPES, …
SENSATIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF (VIDEO) - VIKALINKA
CREAMY BEEF AND MUSHROOM STROGANOFF - CAFE DELITES
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF | BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF (30 MINUTE RECIPE) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #meat
You'll also love