PASTA AND GARLIC
- In a large pot of salted water boil pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- In a small saucepan heat oil slightly, add garlic. Saute garlic until it is lightly browned. Be careful not to burn garlic.
- Combine pasta and garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Top with Parmesan or Romano cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.7 calories, Carbohydrate 46.9 g, Cholesterol 64.3 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 60.6 mg
PASTA WITH GARLIC SCAPES
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in spaghetti and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet until hot. Remove from heat and add garlic scapes; let stand for 3 minutes. Mix in parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over drained spaghetti sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 977 calories, Carbohydrate 94 g, Cholesterol 2.2 mg, Fat 58.6 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 17.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 130.7 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
RICH GARLIC SOUP WITH SPINACH AND PASTA
This is a heartier version of garlic soup, a meal in a bowl with a generous egg yolk enrichment and lots of iron-rich spinach.
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a medium saucepan full of water to a boil. Fill a bowl with ice and water. Separate the head of garlic into cloves and drop them into the boiling water. Blanch for 30 seconds, then transfer to the ice water. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then drain and remove the skins from the garlic cloves. They'll be loose and easy to remove. Crush the cloves lightly by leaning on them with the side of a chef's knife.
- Place the garlic cloves in a large saucepan with the 2 quarts water, olive oil, bouquet garni, and salt to taste, and bring to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 1 hour. Strain and return the broth to the saucepan. Taste and adjust salt, and bring back to a simmer.
- Add the macaroni shells to the broth and simmer until cooked al dente.
- Distribute the garlic croutons among 6 soup bowls and top each one with a heaped tablespoon of cheese. Beat the egg yolks in a bowl. Making sure that it is not boiling, whisk in a ladleful of the hot garlic broth.
- Add the spinach to the simmering broth and stir for 30 seconds to a minute, until all of the spinach is wilted. Turn off the heat and stir in the tempered egg yolks. Stir for a minute, taste and adjust seasonings. Ladle the soup over the cheese-topped croutons, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 179, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 8 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 957 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
More about "sherry laced garlic soup with pasta stars recipes"
SIMPLE, CLASSIC CHICKEN POTPIE - RASBERRYMUFFIN.SELLS-IT.NET
SMOKY, EXOTIC SOUP HAS MAXIMUM FLAVOR WITH MINIMUM EFFORT
LEMON GARLIC PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS - WELL SEASONED
VEGETABLE AND STARS SOUP RECIPE - EATRIGHT.ORG
SOPA DE AJO (SPANISH GARLIC SOUP) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SHERRY-LACED CHICKEN AND CHEESE TORTELLINI SOUP WITH SPINACH AND ...
ROASTED GARLIC PASTA SOUP - FOOD CHANNEL
24 PASTA SOUP RECIPES FOR A HEARTY & TASTY SOUP MEAL
SHERRY-LACED GARLIC SOUP WITH PASTA STARS: (ORIGINALLY FROM THE …
SHERRY, GARLIC, AND CREAM PASTA - MARY CATHERINE PFLUG
10 BEST PASTA STARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE: SHERRY-GARLIC SOUP WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA | KITCHN
SHERRY-LACED GARLIC SOUP WITH PASTA STARS | RECIPES, STAR …
SHERRY AND PASTA RECIPES (126) - SUPERCOOK
SHERRY-LACED GARLIC SOUP WITH PASTA STARS RECIPE
17 EASY PASTA SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
103 BEST SOUP RECIPES FOR 2022 (INCLUDING PLENTY OF EASY SOUPS)
ÜBER Y'ALL: SHERRY-LACED CHICKEN AND CHEESE TORTELLINI SOUP WITH ...
SHERRY LACED MUSHROOM SOUP - BIGOVEN.COM
SHERRY-GARLIC SOUP WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
SIMPLE RECIPES 樂 91 CHICKPEA RECIPES: SPREADS, SOUPS, SALADS, …
TRADITIONAL CZECH GARLIC SOUP RECIPE - MOTHER EARTH LIVING
SEARCH FOR RECIPES ADVANCED SEARCH
GARLIC SOUP | SPECTROOM
READ GARLIC SOUP WITH SHERRY RECIPE ONLINE | RECIPE | GARLIC SOUP ...
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE WORCESTERSHIRE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPES > CHEESE > HOW TO MAKE GARLIC SOUP 2
DA FRANCESCO'S RISTORANTE & BAR - SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI ON …
SHERRY-LACED GARLIC SOUP WITH PASTA STARS RECIPE, BY KINDMEAL …
#lactose #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #soups-stews #pasta #easy #fall #vegetarian #winter #stocks #food-processor-blender #dietary #seasonal #comfort-food #inexpensive #egg-free #free-of-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #savory #equipment #small-appliance
Creamy Garlic Soup | Easy Garlic Soup Recipe | Italian Style Garlic Soup with Crispy Croutons |3.4K views-03:18
Italian Garlic Soup|Easy and Tasty Recipe|SaltMangoTree188 views-00:48
Italian style garlic Soup | Brisk Kitchen747 views-01:42
Pasta, chickpea & rosemary soup recipe from Waitrose4.1K views-02:30
Garlic Soup Italian Style Easy3.2K views-03:29
Garlic soup recipe | Creamy Garlic Soup | Creamy Soups | Winters special790 views-04:03
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook garlic and garlic pasta?In a large pot of salted water boil pasta until al dente. Drain well. In a small saucepan heat oil slightly, add garlic. Saute garlic until it is lightly browned. Be careful not to burn garlic. Combine pasta and garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Top with Parmesan or Romano cheese and serve.
How to cook frozen Stellini pasta soup?Bring tomato juice, broth, Italian seasonings and garlic clove to a boil. Add in the frozen vegetables and stellini pasta. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes until pasta is cooked and soup has thickened slightly. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and serve.
How do you cook with garlic and parsley?Heat olive oil in a deep skillet until hot. Remove from heat and add garlic scapes; let stand for 3 minutes. Mix in parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
How to cook spaghetti bolognese with garlic?Directions 1 In a large pot of salted water boil pasta until al dente. Drain well. Advertisement 2 In a small saucepan heat oil slightly, add garlic. Saute garlic until it is lightly browned. Be careful not to burn garlic. 3 Combine pasta and garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Top with Parmesan or Romano cheese and serve.