SKYLINE CHILI I
- Brown the beef lightly.
- Place all the ingredients in a crock pot and mix together well. Cook for 12 hours or more on low.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 573.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.1 g, Cholesterol 141.9 mg, Fat 40.6 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Sodium 1679.8 mg, Sugar 7.9 g
SKYLINE CHILI II
Super spicy chili con carne! Serve over spaghetti or some other type of pasta, topped with shredded Colby cheese and additional chopped onions if desired. This comes out almost black in color and is VERY HOT!
Provided by MARBALET
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Brown ground beef in skillet with onions. Drain fat.
- Place the whole peppercorns, bay leaves, small red peppers, and crushed red pepper in a spice bag.
- In a large pot combine the garlic, tomato paste, water, chili powder, ground red pepper, vinegar, cinnamon, allspice, Worcestershire sauce and salt with the ground beef, onions and spice bag. Cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, don't forget to remove spice bag and whole garlic cloves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 826.5 calories, Carbohydrate 26.8 g, Cholesterol 197.1 mg, Fat 58.1 g, Fiber 8.7 g, Protein 51.6 g, SaturatedFat 25 g, Sodium 1346.1 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
SKYLIKE CHILI - SKYLINE CHILI COPYCAT
A copycat of Skyline Chili, true Cincinnati chili, except it's less greasy! I combine all the dry spices times ten and keep the "Skyline Spice Mix" in a jar cannister. One batch of chili will use 3/8 cup of spice mix. The spice mix is also tasty as a meat rub for steak, pork and chicken.
Provided by Tornado Ali
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add beef stock to beef mixture and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 13 ingredients, simmer uncovered 1 hour.
- Remove bay leaf, skim off extra fat.
- Serve over hot spaghetti, or hot dogs in buns for chili dogs.
- Top with plenty of cheese and other optional toppings.
More about "skyline chili ii recipes"
COPYCAT SKYLINE CINCINNATI CHILI - THE CHUNKY CHEF
- Add the tomato paste and chocolate and heat over medium heat stirring to combine for about 3 minutes. (I stir with a whisk to really break up the tomato paste)
- Add chili powder, cinnamon, garlic powder, cumin, allspice, cloves, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar.
- Next, crumble the raw ground beef into the pot with your fingers, then use a potato masher, whisk or fork to break up the meat into very fine pieces.
SKYLINE CHILI (ORIGINAL RECIPE) - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SKYLINE CHILI SECRET RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE SKYLINE CHILI
4.1/5 (7)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Entree
RECIPES - SKYLINE CHILI
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
ORIGINAL MENU SKYLINE CHILI II :: SO TASTY - RECIPES FOR ...
SKYLINE CHILI RECIPE (SECRET INGREDIENTS) | COPYCAT ...
SKYLINE CHILI II | RECIPE IN 2021 | HOW TO COOK PASTA ...
SKYLINE CHILI II - TFRECIPES.COM
26 BEST SKYLINE CHILI RECIPES IDEAS | SKYLINE CHILI, CHILI ...
SKYLINE CHILI II CHEF JOHN RECIPES - CHEF JOHN'S RECIPE
SKYLINE CHILI II RECIPE - SOOPERCOOKING.COM
SKYLINE CHILI II | RECIPESTY
SKYLINE CHILI II RECIPE
RECIPE SKYLINE CHILI II - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
NEW MENU SKYLINE CHILI II :: POPULAR RECIPES - FOOD ...
RECIPE - SKYLINE CHILI - YOUTUBE
SKYLINE CHILI II
SKYLINE CHILI II - CHILI WITHOUT BEANS RECIPES
SKYLINE CHILI II THE BEST RECIPES - CASOI.BLOGSPOT.COM
SKYLINE CHILI II | RECIPE | HOTDOG CHILI RECIPE, HOW TO ...
SKYLINE CHILI II - MASTERCOOK
SKYLINE CHILI II RECIPE BY MARBALET - REDCIPES
SKYLINE CHILI – LOCAL RESTAURANTS NEAR ME | SKYLINE
SKYLINE CHILI II PHOTOS RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make Skyline Chili?In a large pot combine the garlic, tomato paste, water, chili powder, ground red pepper, vinegar, cinnamon, allspice, Worcestershire sauce and salt with the ground beef, onions and spice bag. Cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, don't forget to remove spice bag and whole garlic cloves.
What are the ingredients in Skyline Chili Sauce?The ingredient rumors for Skyline Chili are plentiful on the Internet, but anyone can purchase cans of Skyline chili from the company and find the ingredients listed right on the label: beef, water, tomato paste, dried torula yeast, salt, spices, cornstarch, and natural flavors.
Where can you get Skyline Chili in Cincinnati?In Cincinnati Ohio there is a popular chili that is served over spaghetti noodles called Cincinnati Chili, and the restaurants that serve this unique and delicious dish are Skyline, Gold Star and Empress. There are no crushed tomatoes or chili powder in this chili, and the ground beef is not pre-browned.
What kind of cheese is in Skyline Chili?Per traditional skyline chili add two squares bittersweet chocolate and serve it over spaghetti noodles with cheddar cheese. Good eats! Read More Wasn't up to par with what I remembered.