FIESTA SLOW COOKER SHREDDED CHICKEN TACOS
- Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1.2 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 415.4 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STEW
This is similar to Brunswick Stew, but without the butter/lima beans and corn (which you can certainly add, if you like). :)
Provided by Julesong
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Combine first 14 ingredients in an electric slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and cook on high setting for 4 hours or until carrot is tender.
- Combine the water and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until blended.
- Add cornstarch mixture and frozen peas or edamame (and tofu, if using) to the slow cooker, stir well.
- Re-cover and cook on high-heat setting an 30 additional minutes.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
- Note: I don't eat much meat and prefer more vegetables, so I often add extra firm cubed tofu at the last 30 minute mark. Tasty! Also good with small new potatoes added at the beginning, which is another good way to stretch the recipe. :).
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS
So I heard of people making salsa chicken and I thought I would give it a try but add a few of my own twists to it. My whole family, even the 2-year-old, loved the tacos and we ate the leftovers at our very next meal. After the mixture is cooked, fill flour tortillas with it (hard shells are great, too), add shredded Cheddar cheese on the top, and shredded lettuce.
Provided by Lilliansmommy
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Mix until coated and transfer into a slow cooker. Add salsa, cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt; mix to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low until chicken is ready to shred, 4 to 5 hours. Remove chicken, shred with 2 forks, and return to the slow cooker.
- Break up the pineapple chunks and add them to the slow cooker with 1/4 cup of pineapple juice (or more to taste) and onion slices. Cook on Low until sauce is bubbling and fragrant, 1 to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.2 calories, Carbohydrate 44.3 g, Cholesterol 47.8 mg, Fat 8.3 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 941.7 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO SOUP
You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful! This recipe is also very adaptable to your personal taste. I recommend using Bill Echols' Taco Seasoning from this website. Serve topped with shredded Cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips, if you like. I hope you enjoy!
Provided by RaisinKane aka Patti
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. Set slow cooker for low heat, cover, and cook for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Stir the shredded chicken back into the soup, and continue cooking for 2 hours. Serve topped with shredded Cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 67.8 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 8.8 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 1596.8 mg, Sugar 6 g
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW
Easy, filling, low fat and low calorie! What more could you ask of a recipe? Adjust the spice factor according to your family's likes by omitting the chiles (in tomato mixture) or adding some chopped jalapenos.
Provided by DuChick
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix everything together in a slow cooker except chicken.
- Lay chicken on top and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir together.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, or tortilla chips, if desired.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW
Yield 6 people
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix everything together in a slow cooker except the chicken. Lay chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. 30 minutes before serving, remove the chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. This is good eaten with cheese, sour cream, or tortilla chips.
More about "slow cooker chicken taco stew recipes"
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS - SKINNYTASTE
4.9/5 (13)Calories 474 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch
- Season the chicken with adobo (or salt), then place in the crock pot and top with garlic powder and cumin.
- When cooked, drain excess liquid from the pot keeping as much as the tomato sauce as possible and shred with two forks. Cover and keep warm until ready to eat.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS - LAUREN GREUTMAN
Reviews 21Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SLOW COOKER DELICIOUS TACO STEW - THE SALTY POT
4.6/5 (16)Category DINNERCuisine North AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 15 mins
- Add the beef broth, cream cheese, green chilies and canned tomatoes. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, high for 2 – 3.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPE - SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (1.2K)Calories 116 per servingServings 14
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW - JUST A PINCH
Servings 8Category Tacos & BurritosUser Interaction Count 2Total Time 7 hrs 15 mins
SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN TINGA TACOS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
4/5 Total Time 6 hrs 20 minsServings 4-6
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS RECIPE - COOK WITH …
5/5 (1)Calories 346Servings 6Calories 346 per serving
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPE - SPARKPEOPLE
4.6/5 (8)Calories 109 per servingServings 15
CROCKPOT CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPE - SPARKRECIPES
4.6/5 (149)Calories 159 per servingServings 14
25 SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES | EASY CROCK POT® …
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPE | RECIPE | …
SLOW COOKER | RECIPE TAGS - CHICKEN.CA
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
20 CREAMY SLOW COOKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Darcy Lenz
SLOW COOKER RECIPES & RECIPE IDEAS - SIMPLY RECIPES
9 BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STEW IDEAS | COOKER RECIPES, SLOW …
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS WITH FRESH SALSA AND LIME | STEW …
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN MAIN DISH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
3 HEALTHY RECIPES TO STAY LEAN IN WINTER! - FOOD FIRE + KNIVES
SOW COOKER TACO CHICKEN STEW RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
11 INSTANT POT CHICKEN RECIPES
#course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #main-dish #poultry #easy #low-fat #stews #chicken #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #inexpensive #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook chicken tacos in slow cooker?These chicken tacos are really easy to make from scratch. Chicken. Start with the chicken since that takes the longest to cook. Season the chicken with adobo seasoning or salt, garlic powder, and cumin. Place in the slow cooker and cover with your favorite salsa. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 3 hours. Once the chicken shreds easily, it’s done.
How to cook chicken tenders in a slow cooker?Read the full recipe after the video. Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken.
How long do you cook chicken in a crock pot?Mix everything together in a slow cooker except chicken. Lay chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. 30 minutes before serving remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
What can you cook in a slow cooker?When you’re craving a cozy chicken dinner but don’t want all the fuss of cooking a meal, reach for your slow cooker. It can make everything from saucy chicken thighs to hearty chicken stews — with ease.