Entertaining doesn't get much easier than serving this tasty five-ingredient ham from the slow cooker. And the leftovers are delicious in casseroles! -Heather Spring, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, horseradish and 2 tablespoons cola. Rub over ham. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; add remaining cola to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low until a thermometer reads 140°, 6-8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 1180mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 21g protein.
SLOW COOKER HAM
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the slow cooker crock. Place the ham flat side down into the slow cooker - you might have to trim it a little to make it fit. Use your hands to rub the remaining brown sugar onto the ham. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.4 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 74.2 mg, Fat 20.1 g, Protein 25.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 1425.1 mg, Sugar 17.8 g
THE BEST SLOW COOKER HAM
Set it and forget it! Perfect for holidays, potlucks, or anytime you want! Of course you can adjust, add, or subtract any ingredients of your choice. This recipe is very versatile! Create your own traditional family recipe today!
Provided by Mebriella
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 ham, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the maple syrup, pineapple, ham glaze, brown sugar, and cinnamon in the crock pot. Mix well.
- Add the ham and stir to mix well.
- Cook on low 4 - 5 hours or high for 2 - 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 773.5, Fat 31.3, SaturatedFat 10.7, Cholesterol 207, Sodium 4745.2, Carbohydrate 61.1, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 43.3, Protein 60.6
SLOW-COOKER SOUTHERN-STYLE HAM
A long, slow cook time enhances the flavor of this Southern favorite. Mix the tangy glaze, set the slow cooker, and you can come home to a home-style ham dinner.
Provided by Stacey Little
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients except ham. Place ham in 6-quart slow cooker. Pour juice mixture over ham.
- Cover; cook Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1870 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
SLOW COOKER HONEY BAKED HAM RECIPE
This Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham Recipe is cooked to perfection in your slow cooker and is covered in a sweet, brown sugar and honey glaze.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ham, flat side down, in the slow cooker.
- Pour ⅓ cup water around the sides and bottom of the ham.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine Dijon mustard, brown sugar, honey, nutmeg and cinnamon. Whisk constantly and cook for 2-5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves.
- Pour glaze over ham in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through if your ham is precooked. If it's not precooked, it will take 4-6 hours.
- When ham is done cooking, remove it from the slow cooker and cut into slices.
- Pour the ham drippings through a strainer and into a medium saucepan.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water then whisk into drippings over medium-high heat.
- Continue cooking and whisking until gravy comes to a boil and reaches desired thickness.
- Serve gravy with ham.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 822 kcal, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 69 g, Fat 53 g, SaturatedFat 19 g, Cholesterol 197 mg, Sodium 3806 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 11 g, ServingSize 1 serving
FORK TENDER SLOW-COOKED BAKED HAM
If you're a fan of sweet, succulent ham then you are sure to love this recipe. The cloves, maple syrup, pineapple juice, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon spices will create a delicious aroma in your kitchen and have mouths watering.
Provided by Feast Your Eyes
Yield 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Wash ham and pat dry with paper towels.
- Score ham with a sharp knife in a diagonal pattern. Repeat scoring, diagonally, in the opposite direction to create a criss-cross pattern. Randomly insert cloves at the crossings.
- Place the ham fat side up on a large enough sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil to securely wrap it. (The melting fat will baste your ham while it cooks.).
- In a small saucepan combine 1/3 cup butter, 3/4 cup maple syrup and the the next six (6) ingredients; cook over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook one (1) minute.
- Brush ham with maple glaze. (Any leftover glaze can be warmed up and served with ham.)
- Lay orange slices on top, and place one slice of ginger on each side of the ham.
- Wrap up the ham; place in crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for one (1) hour, then reduce the heat to LOW and contiune to cook for 6 to 7 hours, or until the meat thermometer registers 160 degree F.
- Remove the ham from the crock-pot; let sit for a few minutes before removing from the foil.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the apples, raisins, remaining maple syrup, vanilla and apple pie seasoning. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until apples are tender -stirring occasionally.
- Place ham on a warmed serving platter. Drizzle the juices from within the foil over the ham.
- Slice ham; serve with the apples.
- COOK'S TIP: The leftovers make delicious Monte Cristo sandwiches or split pea and ham soup. Another idea, cube the leftover ham and freeze it in 1-cup packages to use in casseroles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389.7, Fat 15.1, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 121, Sodium 1843.2, Carbohydrate 35.2, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 28.8, Protein 27
More about "slow cooker ham recipes"
10 BEST HAM SLOW COOKER RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER HAM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SLOW COOKER HAM RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Crockpot And CasseroleServings 18
SLOW COOKER BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE HAM
SLOW COOKER HAM AND BEANS - THEBRILLIANTKITCHEN.COM
SLOW-COOKER GLAZED HAM RECIPE - TODAY
SLOW COOKER - WIKIPEDIA
HOW TO COOK CROCK POT HAM - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
SLOW COOKER GAMMON RECIPE - BBC FOOD
THE BEST CROCKPOT HAM W/ BROWN SUGAR - FIVEHEARTHOME
SLOW COOKER HAM RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
HOW TO COOK A PRECOOKED HAM IN A SLOW COOKER [RECIPE …
SLOW-COOKER SPIRAL HAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CROCKPOT HAM RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HONEY-GLAZED HAM IN THE …
10 BEST SLOW COOKER BONELESS HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HAM SLOW COOKER RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER HAM - FOOD RECIPES
SLOW COOKER HONEY GLAZED SMOKED HAM RECIPE - SWEET AND …
CROCK POT HAM WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SLOW COOKER BROWN SUGAR HAM - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER HAM WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE - CROCK POT HAM RECIPE
HOW TO COOK HAM IN A SLOW COOKER - SOUTHERNKISSED.COM
SLOW COOKER HAM WITH HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZE - WHOLEFULLY
SLOW COOKER SPIRAL HAM - BLOGGHETTI.COM
7 EASY HAM RECIPES FOR THE SLOW COOKER OR INSTANT POT
HOW TO MAKE HONEY-GLAZED HAM IN THE SLOW COOKER - KITCHN
SLOW COOKER HAM | ONE POT RECIPES
SLOW COOKER HAM – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
HOW DO YOU COOK A PRECOOKED HAM IN A SLOW COOKER?
SLOW COOKER BROWN SUGAR AND COLA GLAZED HAM
SLOW COOKER HAM - KIM'S CRAVINGS
SLOW COOKER HOLIDAY HAM - DAMN DELICIOUS
SLOW-COOKER MAPLE-BROWN SUGAR HAM RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SLOW COOKER BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE HAM - WHOLESOME …
SLOW COOKER GAMMON - MAKE THE EASIEST & TASTIEST HAM EVER!
SLOW COOKER HONEY GLAZED HAM - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
QUICK + EASY SLOW-COOKER HAM RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
SLOW COOKER BONE-IN HAM – EATFOODLICIOUS
SLOW COOKER HAM WITH BROWN SUGAR HONEY GLAZE - LITTLE SPOON …
SLOW COOKER HAM STEAK DINNER - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
SLOW COOKER HAM - THE LITTLE KITCHEN
#weeknight #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #australian #easy #european #beginner-cook #holiday-event #dietary #high-protein #high-in-something #meat #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #from-scratch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a Ham in a crock pot?Ready In. 8 h 15 m. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the slow cooker crock. Place the ham flat side down into the slow cooker - you might have to trim it a little to make it fit. Use your hands to rub the remaining brown sugar onto the ham. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours.
How to cook Ham in a slow cooker with maple syrup?Directions. Pour the maple syrup over the ham. Season the apple cider with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves and vanilla. Add the orange peel to the pot. Fill the slow cooker as full as you can with apple cider without going over the fill line. Cover and set to Low. Cook for 8 to 10 hours. Slow-cooked comfort is delicious.
Can you cook Ham and beans in a slow cooker?Tender beans simmered in a flavorful broth with ham hocks and potatoes. This delicious slow cooker ham sensation requires just two ingredients! Tender pinto beans and ham in the slow cooker make an easy, tasty meal! Comfort dish of potatoes, cheese, and ham slow-cooked in a creamy sauce.
How to cook Ham in a slow cooker with ginger ale?First, cut the ham in half and put it in your 5-qt. slow cooker. Add 1½ cup of ginger ale. (You can use another white soda in a pinch, but the ginger adds a nice touch here.) Use a slightly spicy brand of ginger beer such as Reed’s if you’re feeling adventurous.