ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS
- Place 1/4 cup vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, ginger, sriracha, sesame oil, garlic and orange juice and zest in a food processor and process for 15 seconds. Put the pork chops in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Add half of the marinade and reserve the other half until serving. Squeeze out the air, seal and move the chops around in the bag to coat evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes, and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the bag. Place the reserved marinade in a small saucepot. Bring to a boil to reduce and thicken the sauce a bit, about 2 minutes.
- Heat large stainless saute pan over medium-high heat and add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Brown the chops in the hot pan, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Place the saute pan in the oven and cook until done (155 degrees F internal temperature). Serve with a spoonful of the glaze, with cilantro and sliced green onions sprinkled on top.
ASIAN-STYLE MARINATED PORK CHOPS
- In a baking dish, stir together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, honey, and sugar. Add pork chops, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Remove pork chops from marinade and arrange on a baking sheet; reserve marinade. Place pork chops under broiler, and cook 4 minutes, rotating pan once. Remove from broiler. Turn chops and spoon some of the reserved marinade over the tops. Return to broiler, and cook until just done, 4 to 7 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 g, Fat 8 g, Protein 30 g
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS
A recipe I found on-line at Mr.food.com for easy Chinese recipes. Here is what is stated about the recipe: "These Asian Marinated Pork Chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!" Sounds delicious and was highly rated so I decided to post for the CQ 2014, China region.
Provided by diner524
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- n a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
- Place chops in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
- Note: If you prefer to not use butter to cook the pork chops, you can substitute either peanut oil or light sesame oil.
- To make a sauce for the pork chops, reseve the marinade and bring it to a boil. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, the pour over the chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.7, Fat 19.6, SaturatedFat 8.8, Cholesterol 81.4, Sodium 2143.6, Carbohydrate 6.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.5, Protein 22.1
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS
This is one of my favorite marinades to use for grilled pork chops. I usually just throw ingredients as I see fit, so the measurements are estimates. The roasted red chili paste can be found in the Asian section of your grocery store.
Provided by itsjustaphase
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, cumin, and chili paste in a large, heavy plastic zipper bag. Smush the bag a few times with your fingers to mix all the ingredients thoroughly and dissolve the brown sugar; place the pork chops into the marinade, and seal the bag. Allow to marinate for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade, and discard the marinade. Shake off excess marinade, and grill the pork chops until browned, the meat is no longer pink inside, and the chops show good grill marks, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447.9 calories, Carbohydrate 24.1 g, Cholesterol 142.1 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 57.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 2522.9 mg, Sugar 19.1 g
QUICK AND EASY ASIAN SEARED PORK CHOPS
- Combine all ingredients from the soy sauce to the wine in a shallow dish. Marinate the pork chops in this mixture for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large skillet. Sear the pork chops on both sides until cooked through (you can discard any leftover marinade). It should take 5 minutes per side for 1-inch thick pork chops, as long as they were at room temperature when you started cooking them.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 30 g, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 598 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
KOREAN PORK CHOPS WITH GOCHUJANG MARINADE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- To make marinade: Whisk first 9 ingredients (excluding pork) together in medium bowl. Pour into one-gallon sealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coating pork in marinade. Close bag and refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, for at least 2 and up to 6 hours. To make pork: Prepare outdoor grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat, about 450 degrees F. Brush grill grates clean. Remove pork from marinade - do not shake off excess marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Grill, with grill lid closed, turning once, until the internal temperature reads between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) to 160 degrees F. (medium) on a digital meat thermometer, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes. If making with Asian slaw, divide slaw among 4 dinner plates. Top each with a chop, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 610, Fat 40 grams, SaturatedFat 10 grams, Cholesterol 125 milligrams, Sodium 530 milligrams, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fiber 43 grams, Protein 4 grams
ASIAN-STYLE PORK CHOPS
- Make the marinade: In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for drizzling. Place pork chops in a shallow dish with the rest of the marinade; turn to coat. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Lift pork chops from dish, leaving some marinade clinging to meat; discard the rest. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Broil, without turning, until well browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- To glaze, brush with pan juices, and drizzle with reserved marinade. Spoon pickled radishes, without their juice, over each pork chop. Serve with shredded napa cabbage, if desired.
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, cumin and chili powder in a large plastic zipper bag or Tupperware until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pork chops in the marinade and seal securely. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- After marinating, preheat a grill or skillet to medium-high heat. Place pork chops onto preheated grill or skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side until the meat is no longer pink inside (or reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 kcal, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 33 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 2237 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 19 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ASIAN PORK CHOPS
My family really likes pork. I experimented with poultry marinades until I came up with this nicely seasoned Asian pork chops recipe. -Annie Arnold, Plymouth, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first six ingredients. Add pork and turn to coat. Seal or cover; refrigerate for 4-8 hours. , Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 calories, Fat 9g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 420mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHINESE PORK CHOPS
This is a great and easy way to add flavor to pork chops, and it is always a hit at family gatherings. Just take a few minutes to make the marinade and let it sit for several hours. If cooking in the oven, set at 350 degrees F and cook for 30 minutes, or until done.
Provided by Ben
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Set aside some of the mixture in a separate bowl for marinating during cooking. Pierce the pork chops on both sides with a fork, place in a large resealable plastic bag, and cover with the remaining marinade mixture. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill pork chops 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness, marinating often with the reserved portion of the marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.2 g, Cholesterol 47.6 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 1235 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
ASIAN GRILLED PORK CHOPS
Quick marinated chops done up on the grill. Serve with steamed veggies and rice for a complete dinner. Taken from another website. and time doesnt not include marinating.
Provided by LAURIE
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.
ASIAN-STYLE PORK CHOP BAKE
- To Make Marinade: In a medium, non-reactive bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, orange juice, sherry, ginger root, garlic, pepper and allspice. Add pork chops to bowl, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours, turning as needed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove chops and marinade from refrigerator. Remove cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of meat has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 39.4 mg, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 14.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 1013.7 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
MARINATED PORK CHOPS, CHINESE STYLE
- Marinate the chops in a mixture of the soy sauce, garlic, scallions, ginger, sesame oil and pepper for two hours at room temperature.
- Heat the peanut oil in a skillet large enough to hold the chops comfortably, remove them from the marinade and brown them for three to four minutes on each side. Add the wine, hoisin sauce and remaining marinade, scrape up the cooking juices, cover and cook over medium heat for about five minutes, or until the pork is done. Be careful not to overcook the meat or it will be tough.
- Place the chops on heated plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 205, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 1015 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams
CHINESE PORK MARINADE
- Combine all ingredients, except pork, in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat pork in mixture. I store mine in quart sized zipper bags, 2-3 chops per bag.
- Let pork marinade in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour. I marinate for 24 hours.
- Cook outdoors on grill until done. On my grill that's 4-5 minutes per side.
- They also cook well indoors on a contact type grill. I generally cook for 5-6 minutes indoors.
- Pork filled bags may be frozen with marinade and thawed to cook later.
- **Note - Marinating time is not included in my "time to Make".
CHINESE STYLE FRIED PORK CHOPS
Savory with just a hint of sweetness, this pork chop is one of my husband's favorites. It whips up in no time and served with a quickly stir-fried veggie and rice, it makes a complete meal in under 30 minutes.
Provided by Mom4Life
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tenderize meat pork with a meat mallet. If you're short on time, pound to at least 1/4 inch thickness or thinner.
- Mix together all the ingredients except cornstarch and oil and pour over pork. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes. (I've marinated it as long as 1 day and as little as 10 minutes.).
- Just before frying, pour cornstarch on top of pork and stir into marinade.
- Heat enough oil in a large skillet to cover bottom. Place pork in pan when oil begins to shimmer. Cook pork chops over med-high heat until cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.8, Fat 19.2, SaturatedFat 6.3, Cholesterol 183.8, Sodium 670.8, Carbohydrate 14.3, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2.2, Protein 43.4
BARBECUED STICKY CHINESE PORK CHOPS
- Make marinade by mixing ingredients together. Put chops in a shallow bowl or tray, pour marinade over, turning chops to make sure they are coated all over, and leave to stand for at least 30 mins.
- To make salad, put the fish sauce, lime juice and 1 tbsp water into a small bowl, add the sugar, then mix until dissolved. Stir in shallot and chilli. Put cucumber in a serving dish, sprinkle mint over, pour dressing over and scatter with peanuts.
- Heat the barbecue or griddle pan and cook chops on each side for 4-5 mins, until cooked. Serve with cucumber salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438 calories, Fat 29 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 1.55 milligram of sodium
GRILLED ASIAN GINGER PORK CHOPS
- In a shallow container, mix together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, orange zest, garlic, chile paste, and salt. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Turn the pork chops in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 61.4 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 21.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 547.8 mg, Sugar 2 g
More about "asian style marinated pork chops recipes"
ASIAN MARINADE FOR PORK CHOPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED ASIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
ASIAN-STYLE PAN-ROASTED PORK CHOPS - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS | MRFOOD.COM
CHINESE MARINATED PORK CHOPS - BAKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
KOREAN STYLE PORK CHOPS - JO COOKS
ASIAN GARLIC PORK CHOPS | 9 MINUTES | LOWCARBINGASIAN
ASIAN STYLE MARINATED PORK CHOPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST ASIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SIDECHEF
AUTHENTIC CHINESE ROAST PORK RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
VIETNAMESE PORK CHOPS - ASIAN FOOD RECIPES AND TECHNIQUES
ASIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS - JOHNSTON'S
10 BEST ASIAN PORK MARINADE RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPE: ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS - HER PLATE
ASIAN STYLE PORK – GALAXY TRAINING
GRILLED ASIAN CHILI GARLIC PORK CHOPS - BEST RECIPE BOX
CHINESE MARINADE FOR PORK CHOPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ASIAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE • LONGBOURN FARM
BAKED ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS – EASY AND FLAVORFUL!
ASIAN STYLE MARINATED PORK CHOPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH AN ASIAN TWIST - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CHINESE FRIED PORK CHOPS - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ASIAN PORK CHOP - JUST ONE COOKBOOK
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
10 BEST PORK CHOPS ASIAN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
ASIAN MARINATED PORK CHOPS - ASIAN RECIPES
ASIAN MARINATED PAN FRIED PORK CHOP - HUANG KITCHEN
You'll also love