AUNT PATSI'S EASY PEACH JAM
I got this recipe from my great-aunt and tried it the first time on some fresh summer peaches. It was super easy and super yummy. It also works with frozen fruit. Store in a cool, dark place.
Provided by bethanylanell
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat five 12-ounce jars in simmering water until ready for use. Wash lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Fill a large pot with water; bring to a boil. Add peaches; cook until skin loosens, about 20 seconds. Drain and cool until easily handled. Peel, pit, and cut the peaches into chunks.
- Measure out 5 cups of peach chunks into the pot. Mash with a potato masher. Add sugar, peach gelatin, lemon juice, and almond extract; mix well. Bring to a rolling boil and cook jam for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Pack jam into hot jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Wipe rims with a clean, damp cloth. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower in jars using a holder, placing them 2 inches apart. Pour in more boiling water to cover the jars by at least 1 inch. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool, about 12 hours. Press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that lid does not move up or down and seal is tight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21.3 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 16.2 mg, Sugar 21.2 g
More about "small batch white peach prosecco jam recipes"
SMALL BATCH EASY PEACH JAM (3 INGREDIENTS) - THE HUNGRY …
5/5 (3)Total Time 55 minsCategory Breakfast, Dessert, SnackCalories 27 per serving
- Peel the peaches and remove the pits. Cut them into chunks, transfer to a food processor and process until smooth. You can do this in batches.
- Pour the peach puree in a wide and deep pot and add the sugar and one tablespoon of the lemon juice. Bring to a light boil and cook for about 2o minutes stirring very frequently. The jam will be ready when it reaches 221 °F/105 °C or when it’s thick enough when dropped onto a cold plate. Then, add the rest of the lemon juice, stir, and remove the pot from the heat.
- Transfer the hot jam into pasteurized jars, making sure not to fill them all the way to the rim. Using thick gloves or a towel, secure the lids, invert the jars upside-down, and let them cool.
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM RECIPE - CELEBRATION GENERATION
5/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory Breakfast, CondimentCalories 85 per serving
- Add peaches, sugar, honey, and lemon juice to a medium pot, bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently.
- As the peaches soften, mash them a bit with a potato masher. I like a bit of texture - not pureed, and not TOO chunky.
PEACH JAM RECIPE: PEACHES AND WHITE PEACH JAM …
PEACH JAM - SMALL BATCH, NO PECTIN - MJ'S KITCHEN
10 BEST WHITE PEACH JAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY PEACH JAM SMALL BATCH - FEEDING YOUR FAM
WHITE PEACH JAM - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
SMALL BATCH PRESERVING – THE BEST, EASIEST AND MOST FUN …
21 SMALL-BATCH CANNING RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO TRY
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM - NICK - ALICIA
EASY SMALL BATCH REFRIGERATOR SPICED PEACH JAM - 31 …
PEACHES & PROSECCO : JAM FOR GROWN-UPS – BADZOOT
Servings 12Total Time 1 hr
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM RECIPE WITH WHISKEY OR BOURBON
WHITE PEACH & VANILLA JAM - LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM RECIPE - CELEBRATION GENERATION | PEACH …
KARL’S WHITE PEACH JAM - JABBERWOCKY STEW
SMALL BATCH CANNED PEACHES - HEALTHY, EASY, TIME-TESTED RECIPES
SMALL BATCH BOURBON PEACH JAM - THE SIMPLE, SWEET LIFE
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SMALL-BATCH PEACH-OOLONG JAM - GET THE GOOD STUFF
17 SMALL-BATCH JAM RECIPES THAT DON'T REQUIRE CANNING OR PECTIN
MAPLE PEACH WHISKY JAM (SMALL-BATCH) - KELLY NEIL
EASY PEACH PRESERVES AND JAM WITHOUT PECTIN - HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
THE BEST HOMEMADE PEACH JAM - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
LOW SUGAR SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM OR PRESERVES | WHITE PEACH …
LOW SUGAR PEACH JAM | SMALL BATCH | PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
10 PEACH JAM RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME | ALLRECIPES
SMALL BATCH PEPPER PEACH JAM RECIPE - LITTLE FIGGY FOOD
LOW SUGAR PEACH JAM (1/2 THE SUGAR) - CREATIVE SOUTHERN HOME
JAM - SEED TO PANTRY
SMALL-BATCH PEACH JAM - GET THE GOOD STUFF
SMALL BATCH WHITE PEACH PROSECCO JAM | RECIPE | JAM, …
HOMEMADE PEACH JAM - QUICK AND EASY ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
EASY PEACH JAM - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
SMALL BATCH HONEY-SWEETENED WHITE PEACH JAM – FOOD IN JARS
BEGINNER PEACH JAM - WEST OF THE LOOP
SMALL BATCH PEACH JAM - RECIPES PRESTO
OLD FASHIONED PEACH JAM - A SWEET SPOONFUL
15 MINUTE STRAWBERRY PEACH JAM - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
WHITE PEACH CINNAMON JAM - IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPES
MAKE A TINY BATCH OF JAM WITH YOUR SADDEST LEFTOVER FRUIT
SMALL-BATCH GRAPEFRUIT JAM - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
PEACH JAM WITHOUT PECTIN - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Peach Jam?All you need to make this simple peach jam recipe is the following: Peel the peaches and slice into small chunks until you have about 2 cups of fruit. Place the peaches in a saucepan or pot over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and turn the heat to medium low, keeping the mixture boiling.
Can you make Peach Jam without Canning?Peach Jam is fantastic, but canning can be an ordeal. This Small Batch Peach Jam makes a single jar, no canning required! Peel and pit the peaches, chop into small pieces. Add peaches, sugar, honey, and lemon juice to a medium pot, bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently.
What to do with peaches from Costco?When Bobby came home from Costco last week with a flat of peaches, it was hard to resist the urge to make peach jam. After all, it is MY favorite jam. The following recipe has three ingredients: fresh peaches, sugar and lemon zest. It makes a little more than one pint of jam.
How do you make Peaches with lemon juice and sugar?Peel the peaches and slice into small chunks until you have about 2 cups of fruit. Place the peaches in a saucepan or pot over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the sugar.