MAGICAL NO-BAKE S'MORES CAKE
- Make the chocolate layer: Whisk together the milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl and allow to firm up according to the instructions on the box.
- Make the marshmallow layer: Beat the marshmallow creme and whipped topping in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth.
- To assemble: Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish with some of the graham crackers, breaking them up if needed to make a single layer. Spread half of the chocolate pudding evenly over the graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers to the dish and cover evenly with half of the marshmallow mixture. Repeat these layers ending with the marshmallow mixture on the top. Sprinkle with the shaved chocolate and refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.
GOOEY S'MORES CAKE BARS
Say hello to your new favorite dessert-a delicious twist on a classic that can be enjoyed anywhere, any time! With quick prep time and a helping hand from a Betty Crocker™ cake mix, you can serve up these downright delicious s'mores cake bars.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square pan with nonstick foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add egg; beat well. Stir in cake mix by hand until well combined (mixture will be thick). With hands buttered or sprayed with cooking spray, press about 2 1/4 cups cake mixture in pan. Pour condensed milk on top of cake mixture. Top with crushed graham crackers, marshmallow halves and half of the chocolate pieces. Drop remaining cake mixture by spoonfuls on top.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown and cake mixture is set on top. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes. Top with remaining chocolate pieces. Cool completely, at least 2 1/2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 28 g, TransFat 1/2 g
You'll find all your favorite s'mores ingredients--graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow creme--swirled into this delicious cake.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, beat cake mix, cracker crumbs, water, sour cream, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Reserve 1/4 cup hot fudge topping. Drop remaining hot fudge topping by generous tablespoonfuls randomly in 12 to 14 mounds onto batter in pan.
- Bake 40 to 46 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, stir together marshmallow creme and frosting. Frost cake with marshmallow frosting. Drop small dollops of reserved hot fudge topping randomly over frosting. Swirl topping through frosting with knife for marbled design. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 66 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 46 g, TransFat 1 g
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Make the ganache: Heat the heavy cream, chocolate and salt in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water), stirring occasionally, until the chocolate melts and the ganache is smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Remove the bowl from the pan and set aside until the ganache is cool and thick but still pourable, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and salt in a bowl until combined. Spread out on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool. Assemble the cake as close to serving time as possible: Using a long serrated knife, carefully slice each cake layer in half horizontally. Place 1 cake half on a platter. Using a lightly oiled offset spatula or spoon, spread one-third of the marshmallow cream on top, stopping about 1 inch from the edge (if the marshmallow cream is difficult to spread, microwave 10 to 15 seconds to soften). Sprinkle one-third of the graham cracker mixture over the marshmallow cream. Repeat to make 4 layers, ending with cake; reserve a few tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture for topping. Pour the ganache over the cake, letting it drip down the sides. Sprinkle with the reserved graham cracker mixture. Serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch-round cake pans with cooking spray and line the bottoms with parchment paper.
- Whisk the cocoa powder and 1 1/2 cups boiling water in a medium bowl until smooth; set aside. Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream and vanilla and beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Reduce the mixer speed to low; beat in the cocoa mixture in a steady stream until just combined, then finish mixing with a rubber spatula. (The batter will be thin.)
- Divide the batter between the prepared pans and tap the pans against the counter to help the batter settle. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pans and turn the cakes out onto the racks to cool completely. Remove the parchment. Trim the tops of the cakes with a long serrated knife to make them level, if desired.
More about "smores cake recipes"
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE | MY CAKE SCHOOL
4.8/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsCategory Cakes And Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour three 8 x 2 inch round pans. Place a waxed paper or parchment paper circle in the bottom of each pan. Spoon the combined graham cracker crumb/sugar/butter mixture into the 3 cake pans. Press down with the back of a spoon. Now you are ready to put the cake batter into the pans.
- For the Chocolate CakeIn a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients: sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk for 1 minute to blend.
- Add softened butter a few pieces at a time while the mixer is on low speed. Mix until the dry ingredients look like coarse sand and the dry ingredients are moistened. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.
10 BEST SMORES CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST S'MORES MUG CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE S'MORES …
THE BEST S'MORES CAKE - CROWD PLEASING S'MORES POKE …
THE MOST DELICIOUS ULTIMATE S'MORES CAKE
UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS S'MORES CAKE - ALSO THE …
FROZEN S'MORES CAKE RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
HOMEMADE S’MORES CAKE RECIPE - HONEST AND TRULY!
S'MORES CAKE - LIV FOR CAKE
THE BEST S'MORES CAKE EVER | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE | S'MORE STUFFED CHOCOLATE CAKE!
EASY SMORES CAKE (POKE CAKE RECIPE) - AVERIE COOKS
NO BAKE S'MORES CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
TOP 10 EASY S'MORES DESSERT RECIPES - MY FOOD AND …
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (3)Category Dessert, CakeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 30 mins
SLOW COOKER S'MORES CAKE - A SAVORY FEAST
SMORES CAKE - RECIPE & DECORATING TUTORIAL - LEXIS ROSE
THE BEST CROCKPOT S’MORES CAKE RECIPE (WITH VIDEO)
10-MINUTE S’MORES REFRIGERATOR CAKE (WITH VIDEO)
SMORES CAKE - AVERIE COOKS
CARAMEL S'MORES COOKIE CAKE (EASY DESSERT!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
3-LAYER S'MORES CAKE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
MINI S'MORES CAKES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
INSTANT POT STUFFED S’MORES CAKE - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
EASY S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
YUMMY SMORE SNACK CAKE RECIPES
S’MORES CAKE WITH TOASTED MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM
S'MORES CAKE - PREPPY KITCHEN
S'MORES CAKE: FLUFFY CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
SCRUMPTIOUS S'MORES LAYER CAKE RECIPE — BITE ME MORE
VEGAN S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - THE LITTLE BLOG OF VEGAN
IRRESISTIBLE S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - BAKED BY BLAIR
THREE LAYER S'MORES CAKE | BUNSEN BURNER BAKERY
10 MINUTE DUTCH OVEN S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - THE POLKA DOT CHAIR
BEST S'MORES POKE CAKE RECIPE - DELISH
SMORES CAKE - DECADENT SMORES CAKE RECIPE
SMORES ICEBOX CAKE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE S'MORES BUNDT CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SMORES REF CAKE RECIPE | CREATE WITH NESTLÉ®
SMORES DESSERT CAKE - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
S’MORES CAKE - A FAMILY FEAST®
10 BEST SMORES CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GOOEY SMORES CAKE BARS BEST RECIPES
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
You'll also love