The name of this recipe is suggestive of my state's wondrous beauty. Alaska is known for its salmon, and this is one of my favorite ways to prepare it.-Ella Hosmer, Central, Alaska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Sprinkle flour over salmon fillets. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; fold in egg whites. Spoon over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520 calories, Fat 50g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 446mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 13g protein.
TRADITIONAL POACHED SALMON
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon fillets and season with some sea salt and white pepper. Set aside.
- Fill a high-sided large skillet one-third of the way up with water. Add the wine and lemon halves. Bring to a low simmer, add the salmon and let cook until firm to the touch, 5 to 7 minutes for medium. For well-done salmon, cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the lemon wedges and parsley.
DAD'S CANDIED SALMON
This hot and sweet salmon dish can be done in the oven or on the grill. My Dad has been making this for us for years. Serve with new potatoes, corn, green salad and rolls.
Provided by Mrs.Unionjack
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the salmon onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil with the skin side down. Rub the mustard into the flesh of the salmon and then spread the brown sugar evenly over the fish. Squeeze the lemon over the salmon. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal into a packet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 111.7 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 45.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 100.5 mg, Sugar 26.7 g
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and grease the foil with cooking spray.
- Combine the onions, vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce begins to caramelize, about 15 minutes.
- Melt butter with garlic in a small skillet over medium heat. Lay salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, and brush with garlic butter. Pour the onion mixture over the fillets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes easily. Cooking time may vary with the thickness of your fillets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.6 calories, Carbohydrate 43.1 g, Cholesterol 82.3 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 116.7 mg, Sugar 38.8 g
PARCHMENT-WRAPPED SALMON (EN PAPILLOTE) RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: skinless salmon fillet, salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon, fresh thyme, parchment paper
Provided by Robin Broadfoot
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Lay down the salmon. Drizzle oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Lay lemon slices and thyme on top of the salmon.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F (65˚C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 624 calories, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fat 49 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 34 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "snowcapped salmon recipes"
15 CREATIVE WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER SALMON - THE SPRUCE …
10 EASY SALMON RECIPES FOR MAKE AHEAD FREEZER MEALS
15 WAYS TO COOK WITH CANNED SALMON - THE SPRUCE EATS
OUR TOP 20 SALMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CANNED SALMON RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
8 SIMPLE CANNED SALMON RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
CANNED SALMON | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO COOK SALMON FROM FROZEN | COOKING SCHOOL
10 BEST BAKED CANNED SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC BUTTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST GARLIC BUTTER SALMON IN FOIL
ASIAN SALMON RECIPE (CANDIED SALMON) - A SPICY …
10 BEST CANDIED SMOKED SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO COOK PERFECT SALMON FILLETS ON THE STOVETOP
SLOW-ROASTED SALMON WITH FRENCH HERB SALSA - ONCE …
49 GRILLED SALMON RECIPES (AND OTHER SUMMERY …
20 BEST CANNED SALMON RECIPES TO TRY RIGHT NOW - A TASTE FOR …
SNOWCAPPED BROCCOLI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SNOWCAPPED SALMON | RECIPE | RECIPES, FISH RECIPES, SALMON RECIPES
FOIL WRAPPED SALMON WITH SNOW PEAS & MUSHROOMS - COOK AT …
10+ BEST SMOKED SALMON RECIPES - DELISH
EASY BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC-BALSAMIC GLAZE - THE …
WHAT TO MAKE WITH CANNED SALMON: 14 EASY RECIPES TO TRY TODAY
EASY SALMON PICCATA - CAFE DELITES
PAN SEARED SALMON FILLETS - STRIPED SPATULA
CHRISTMAS BAKED SALMON: EASY & MAKE-AHEAD | RECIPETIN EATS
SNOWCAPPED SALMON - RECIPE | THE PHIZZINGTUB
EASY (10-MINUTE) WAFFLED SALMON CAKES - SKINNYTASTE
28 NO-FUSS SALMON RECIPES - CLEAN EATING
15 WINTER SALMON RECIPES TO GET YOU THROUGH THE SEASON - CO
SMOKY-SWEET BAKED SALMON IN PARCHMENT | SOUTHERN LIVING
15 EASY CANNED SALMON RECIPES - MEAL PREPIFY
SNOW-CAPPED LEMON COOKIES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CANNED SALMON RECIPES: 22 THINGS TO MAKE WITH TINNED SALMON
GARLIC LIME OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SWEET HEAT SOUTHERN GLAZED SALMON - THE SEASONED MOM
SNOWCAPPED SALMON - FISHING COOKBOOK - JOHNNY'S KITCHEN
31 EFFORTLESS SALMON RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS | CHATELAINE
10 EASY SMOKED SALMON RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
13 BEST LEFTOVER SALMON RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SNOWCAPPED BROCCOLI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SNOWCAPPED SALMON | RECIPE | RECIPES, KETO RECIPES DINNER, SALMON
You'll also love