SPECIAL STRAWBERRY SALAD
This berry-filled salad may take some time to prepare, but one taste and you'll agree it's worth the extra effort. I treat family and friends to this dish on special occasions. -Linda Goulet, Hadley, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin in cold water. In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat cream and sugar until sugar dissolves. Stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and vanilla. Pour into a 2-qt. glass bowl; chill until firm. Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water. Drain orange liquid into strawberry gelatin; blend well. Gently stir in strawberries until thawed. Pour over cream layer; arrange oranges on top (allow to settle) and chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 9g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 37mg cholesterol, Sodium 66mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
STRAWBERRY AND SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD
- 1 sm. box strawberry jello (+ 1 cup hot water ¾ cup cold water or __ berry juice) [jell] slightly.
- Add: pkg thawed strawberries (10 oz or pt size?), cup drained crushed pineapple (#2 size or any size), couple mashed up bananas, chopped walnuts (½ cup more or less).
- Mix all together with slightly conjealed jello.
- Fill Tupperware with about ⅓ or (less than ½). Refrigerate - till get hard.
- When mixture hardens - spread sour cream (about 1 pt.) on top of jello.
- Pour rest of jello on top of sour cream & refrigerate.
- Best to do night before - so sets well.
- When unmold - fill ____ with sour cream.
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM SALAD
Dinner after Sunday church services was always served with a jello style or fruit salad. Brings back the memories and this one dates back MANY years. Passive timing includes "Chill until Set" estimates.
Provided by Southern Lady
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve Jello with boiling water and strawberry juice.
- Add Strawberries and mix well.
- Add smashed Bananas and drained Pineapple.
- Pour half of the mixture into a large oblong dish (8 x 12 or 9 x 13) and set in refrigerator for about 30-60 mins (est.).
- Spread sour cream evenly over top of congealed jello.
- Add remaining jello mixture and chill until well set (several hours or set overnight for best results).
STRAWBERRIES WITH SOUR CREAM
- In small bowl combine sour cream, vanilla, and maple syrup. Whisk together and pour over strawberries and serve.
STRAWBERRY CREAM SALAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and sugar and beat on medium speed until stiff. Fold in cracker pieces, walnuts and vanilla. Spread into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Bake in preheated of for 25 minutes, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping and spread atop cooled crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the boiling water into the gelatin to dissolve. Mix in strawberries and let stand for 15 minutes. Pour over the cream cheese layer, cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445.4 calories, Carbohydrate 65.7 g, Cholesterol 17.6 mg, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 236.4 mg, Sugar 55.6 g
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Set the remaining gelatin mixture aside.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Spread over the chilled gelatin. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.
EASY STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD
Strawberry Jello Salad is so tasty and easy to make! The bananas and strawberries you add to the Jello make this a crowd favorite. This quick and easy Strawberry Jello is simply delicious and only requires a few basic ingredients.
Provided by Katie Clark
Categories Easy Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Make Jello as directed on the box
- Transfer to a refrigerator safe bowl or baking dish
- Add frozen bananas and strawberries and walnuts
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
- After the Jello has set up mix the whipped cream and sour cream together in a small bowl
- Spread generously on top of the Jello Salad
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
STRAWBERRIES WITH SWEETENED SOUR CREAM
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and sugar. If desired, sprinkle more sugar on top as a garnish. Serve with fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry.
MOLDED STRAWBERRY SALAD
This refreshing salad has two layers - a pretty pink bottom that includes sour cream, and a ruby red top with strawberries and pineapple. For years, Mom has included this salad in meals she prepares for our family. -Gloria Grant, Sterling, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add strawberries and pineapple. Strain, reserving liquid and fruit. Set aside 1 cup of the liquid at room temperature. , Pour fruit and remaining liquid into a 5-cup ring mold or 9-in. square pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. , Whisk sour cream and reserved liquid; pour over top of gelatin. Cover and refrigerate until set. , Slice and place on individual plates, or unmold onto a serving platter. Garnish with lettuce and strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 calories, Fat 5g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 64mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "sour cream strawberry salad recipes"
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY SALAD WITH SOUR CREAM - COOKEATSHARE
SOUR CREAM STRAWBERRY CAKE | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
RECIPE: STRAWBERRY NUT SALAD (WITH SOUR CREAM LAYER)
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD | SOUR CREAM RECIPES, JELLO SALAD ...
LAYERED SUMMER STRAWBERRY SALAD RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
STRAWBERRY GLAZE PIE – PALATABLE PASTIME PALATABLE PASTIME
STRAWBERRIES WITH SOUR CREAM: A RECIPE UPDATED FOR PANDEMIC
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM SALAD - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPES
STRAWBERRY SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LAYERED STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD: AN OLD FAMILY RECIPE
10 BEST STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY 'N CREAM SALAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SINFUL SALAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM SALAD - A REINVENTED MOM
STRAWBERRY PRETZEL JELLO SALAD RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
10 BEST STRAWBERRY GRAPE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY CREAM JELLO SALAD | THE CANNED PEACHES PROJECT
SHEINELLE JONES' GRANDMA'S STRAWBERRY JELL-O SALAD RECIPE
CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRY JELLO RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SOUR CREAM POTATO SALAD - WENDY POLISI
STRAWBERRY BANANA JELLO SALAD SOUR CREAM
STRAWBERRY CONGEALED SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD WITH SOUR CREAM LAYER
POTATO AND SOUR CREAM SALAD RECIPE | KASHEWAR RECIPES
EASY! • STRAWBERRY CONGEALED SALAD - LOAVES AND DISHES
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
SOUR CREAM STRAWBERRY SCONES - JUST A TASTE
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD PINEAPPLE - COOKEATSHARE
STRAWBERRIES WITH SOUR CREAM DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE (WITH PINEAPPLE)
10 BEST JELLO SALAD WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY JELLO WITH CREAM CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SOUR CREAM LEMON PIE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
You'll also love