- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
BANANA, HONEY, SOYMILK SMOOTHIE
I found this originally at epicurious.com. I love it, though, because I always have soy milk, bananas, and honey around. I think freezing the bananas in advance makes this really creamy. (Prep time is probably the minimum amount of time it would take to freeze bananas?? Mine always stay in the freezer overnight. 5 hours is just a guess).
Provided by spatchcock
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.7, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 5, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 19.6, Protein 1
CHOCOLATE SOYMILK BANANA PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
I hesitated to call this one a smoothie because it is so decadent...it tastes like a milkshake. I love Silk brand chocolate soymilk is for this recipe as it is EXTREMELY chocolatey and rich. Prep time includes freezing.
Provided by The Easy Vegan
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- (You can either freeze the banana, let it defrost a little, and cut it into chunks or cut it into chunks beforehand and freeze the pieces).
- Toss everything in a blender and blend until smooth! (Tip: it helps to add the peanut butter on top, last, or it might just stick at the bottom of your blender).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.3, Fat 20.2, SaturatedFat 4.1, Sodium 276.9, Carbohydrate 57.4, Fiber 6, Sugar 36.5, Protein 14.8
FRUIT AND MILK SMOOTHIE
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 62mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SOY FRUIT SMOOTHIE
a DELICIOUS soy smoothie! You dont need to be a vegan to enjoy this. Its delicious, full of protein and essential nutrients, and filling enough to replace a meal.
Provided by Jes-cooks
Yield 1-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Make sure to rinse all fruit before putting them in the blender!
- I suggest using all FRESH fruits, frozen fruits can loose nutritional values.
- put all ingredients in a blender
- here you can add certain things, for example, I add 2 TBSP's of benefiber, and a TBSP of essential greens powder, and 2 TBSP of an amino acid complex.
- but that is COMPLETELY optional.
- once all the ingredients are in, turn the blender on, and let it run for a good minute to make sure everything is mixed up.
- after the process is done you can drink one shake, and save the other for later on, drink them both, save them both, whatever you want!
- just remember that the fridge life is 4 days, to maintain the best taste, and optimal nutritional values.
STRAWBERRY SOY SMOOTHIE
- In a blender, combine ripe banana, strawberries, soy milk, and honey. Puree until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 g, Fat 3 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 7 g
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SMOOTHIE
- In a blender, combine banana, peanut butter and soy milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and drizzle with honey for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.9 calories, Carbohydrate 75.5 g, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 5.8 g, Protein 13.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 212.9 mg, Sugar 56.7 g
HEALTHY STRAWBERRY, ORANGE, BANANA, SOYMILK SMOOTHIE
This is a great all-natural smoothie. It has no added sugar or other additives, and all ingredients fresh and healthy.
Provided by AZFoodie
Yield 2 Smoothies, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour soymilk and orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana to blender.
- Add yogurt.
- Blend on medium or high until fruit is completely chopped up.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes (you can add more or less ice to make the smoothie thicker or thinner).
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Taste a small sample to make sure the ice is completely blended - you should not be able to chew on any ice chunks! If there are ice chunks, then you should keep blending it a little longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.9, Fat 4.5, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 8, Sodium 94.3, Carbohydrate 33.2, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 21.9, Protein 7.4
More about "soymilk smoothie recipes"
10 BEST SOY MILK AND FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SOY MILK SMOOTHIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SMOOTHIES RECIPES | SILK® PLANT-BASED RECIPES
47 EASY AND TASTY SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
TRIPLE BERRY SOYMILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE - U.S. ENGLISH
28 SOY MILK RECIPES - TARLA DALAL
PINEAPPLE AND SOY MILK SMOOTHIE - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
10 BEST CHOCOLATE SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST VANILLA SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
59 EASY AND TASTY SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
10 BEST HEALTHY FRUIT SMOOTHIES WITH SOY MILK RECIPES
SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST YOGURT SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
25 EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPES WITH 3 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
HEALTHY BREAKFAST SMOOTHIES WITH SOY MILK RECIPES - YUMMLY
SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE - MARCIA KIESEL | FOOD & WINE
SOY MILK SMOOTHIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST LOW CALORIE SMOOTHIES WITH SOY MILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMOOTHIE RECIPES WITH SOY MILK RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SOY MILK SMOOTHIES RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
TRIPLEBERRY SOYMILK SMOOTHIE - TRUVIA
17 SUPER COOL FRUITY SUMMER SMOOTHIES | ALLRECIPES
BERRY SOYMILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS MUCH
MIXED FRUIT AND SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SOYMILK SMOOTHIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ORANGE SOYMILK SMOOTHIE - FOODFOOD
10 BEST HEALTHY SOY MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beverages #fruit #canadian #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #diabetic #dinner-party #smoothies #dietary #inexpensive #british-columbian #berries #raspberries #strawberries #brunch #equipment #3-steps-or-less #technique
Frozen Berry and Banana Soy Milk Smoothie5.7K views-02:35
Tofu Soy Milk Smoothie Recipe - Onlymyhealth.com2.2K views-04:22
Healthy Black Sesame Smoothie Recipe (Beauty Drink with Banana and Soy Milk)338K views-02:06
FRUIT SOY SMOOTHIE18K views-02:07
Banana Soy Milk Smoothie | Easy Vegan Breakfast Recipe | Vegan Smoothie (No Dairy) | Food Prime12K views-01:20
Anti-Aging Smoothie - Video Recipe using Soymilk1.4K views-01:10
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make smoothies with soy milk and bananas?Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately. “I found this originally at epicurious.com. I love it, though, because I always have soy milk, bananas, and honey around. I think freezing the bananas in advance makes this really creamy.
How do I choose the best Strawberry soy smoothie?Read the soy milk label, and choose one that is low in sugar and fortified with calcium. Everyday Food, June 2007 PinPrintMore FacebookTweetEmailSend Text Message Gallery Strawberry Soy Smoothie Recipe Summary test Servings: 2 Advertisement Ingredients Ingredient Checklist 1 ripe banana, thickly sliced 2 cup strawberries, hulled
What is the best smoothie recipe with 3 ingredients?25 Easy Smoothie Recipes With 3 Ingredients or Less. 1 Spinach and Banana Power Smoothie. Credit: Mackenzie Schieck. View Recipe. Bananas sweeten up the spinach and soy milk to make a nutritious yet tasty ... 2 Kale Orange Banana Smoothie. 3 Milk Banana Smoothie. 4 Watermelon Delight. 5 Simple Cantaloupe Smoothie. More items
What are the ingredients in an almond milk smoothie?Almond milk, avocado, and honey are all you need for this easy smoothie. Recipe creator Desire For Fit says, "Do not let the ingredients scare you! This antioxidant-rich smoothie will brighten your skin, fill you up, and taste like the most delicious smoothie you've ever had! Add additional milk if desired."