Serve these tasty tacos that get fabulous flavor from Mexican-style tomato soup. Your family can have this crunchy, and delicious dish on the table in just 20 minutes.
Provided by Campbell's Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook the beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the soup is reduced, stirring often.
- Divide the beef mixture among the taco shells. Top with the lettuce, tomato and cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536.9 calories, Carbohydrate 34.7 g, Cholesterol 102.6 mg, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 31.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 559.7 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
EASY TACO SEASONING MIX
- Mix onion powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, sugar, and salt together in a small bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 39.5 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
SPEEDY TACO FEAST
My two teenagers enjoy the taco taste of this hearty main dish, and I appreciate the fact that there's no mess. We like to eat it on cool fall days or snowy winter nights.-Janice Steimer, Rochester, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the taco seasoning, water, salsa and corn; cook and stir until heated through, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese., Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions. Spoon batter evenly over cheese. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cornbread comes out clean. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
SPEEDY TACO BAKE
I make this all the time for my co-workers. It's so easy and its gone in no time flat. I make the base the night before and refrigerate, then put the Bisquick topping on in the morning to bake while I get ready for work.
Provided by Pebbles
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef and onion until done, drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix (dry), tomatoes and corn.
- Spoon into 13x9x2-inch ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 620.9, Fat 34, SaturatedFat 15.5, Cholesterol 167.9, Sodium 1234, Carbohydrate 47.6, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 10, Protein 32.7
SPEEDY BEEF TACOS
- Quickly pickle the onion: put it in a bowl and sprinkle with the sugar and 1⁄2 tsp salt. Leave for 10 mins, then stir in the cider vinegar and leave to pickle for another 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, stir the beans and chilli sauce into the Bolognese and heat for 10-15 mins until piping hot. Add a little water if the mixture seems too thick.
- Heat the corn tortillas following pack instructions. Top with spoonfuls of the Bolognese, some pickled onions, lettuce, avocado and a dollop of soured cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744 calories, Fat 39 grams fat, SaturatedFat 15 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 49 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 4.1 milligram of sodium
SPEEDY TACO FEAST
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onions and bell peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning packets, water, salsa and corn.
- Heat until heated through.
- Transfer to a 13x9 in pan.
- Cover with the cheese.
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions. Spoon batter evenly over casserole. Spread it with a spatula.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with sourcream and jalepenos if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 643.7, Fat 31.7, SaturatedFat 13.3, Cholesterol 96.3, Sodium 1706.9, Carbohydrate 59.1, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 18.1, Protein 31.4
More about "speedy taco feast recipes"
EASY SPEEDY TACO BAKE | RECIPELION.COM
19 BRILLIANT LEFTOVER TACO MEAT RECIPES YOU'LL ADORE
A BIG MEXICAN FIESTA THAT'S EASY TO MAKE | RECIPETIN EATS
29 RECIPES TO MAKE FOR TACO NIGHT - TASTE OF HOME
THE EASIEST TACO NIGHT RECIPE EVER! - BAKED TACOS
HOW TO MAKE IRRESISTIBLE SHREDDED BEEF TACOS
MENU — SPEEDY TACOS
40 BEST TACO NIGHT IDEAS (GUIDE TO TACO TUESDAY)
BEST EVER TACO MEAT - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SPEEDY TACO FEAST RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - GO FOOD
SUPER SPEEDY TACO FEAST - GUIDING STARS
TACO RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EPIC TACO PARTY FEAST - REAL CALIFORNIA MILK
SPEEDY TACO FEAST RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
EASY SPEEDY TACO BAKE - KITCHEN MEETS GIRL
SPEEDY TACO MENU RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FAMILY TACO FEAST | DONAL SKEHAN | EAT LIVE GO
TASTY TACO RECIPES YOU’LL CRAVE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
FAMILY TACO FEAST | FOOD&WINE IRELAND
RECIPE OF SPEEDY TACO SOUP - BEST RECIPE IDEAS
A FISH TACO FEAST! | THE GARDEN OF EATING
SHIVI RAMOUTAR'S MIDWEEK MEXICAN FEAST | THIS MORNING
EASY SPEEDY TACO BAKE | RECIPE | BAKING, TACO BAKE ... - PINTEREST
20+ HEALTHY TACOS IN 30 MINUTES - EATINGWELL
SPEEDY SALMON TACOS | METRO
SPEEDY TACO FEAST RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
THE BEST GROUND BEEF TACO MEAT IN 25 MINUTES - 101 COOKING FOR …
RECIPES FOR THE ULTIMATE TACO PARTY - FINECOOKING
EASY ROTISSERIE CHICKEN TACOS - A FAMILY FEAST®
24 HOURS TO AN EPIC TACO FEAST—FROM SCRATCH - CHEFSTEPS
GROUND BEEF TACOS - A FAMILY FEAST®
49 TACO NIGHT IDEAS - EASY TACO TUESDAY RECIPES
RECIPE OF SPEEDY TACO CRESCENT RING | BEST RECIPES 2021
SPEEDY SEAFOOD TACOS | FEASTY
You'll also love