SPICY BLACK-EYED PEA SALAD
- Combine the vinegar, garlic, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Whisk in the olive oil. Add the black-eyed peas, tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions and parsley and toss to combine. Season with salt to taste.
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD
- Mix black beans, corn, red onion, salsa, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to 2 days. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 7.3 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 805.2 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
SPICY BLACK BEANS
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin, salt, chile powder and cayenne and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chiles, beans and broth and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beans have softened and the sauce has thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro leaves and Cotija.
SPICY BLACK-BEAN SALAD
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, and cumin.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, red pepper, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and spinach. Drizzle with vinaigrette and season with salt.
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD
Salsa and cumin add spicy flavor to this hearty salad of black beans, oranges, green onions, garlic and lime juice. Serve over lettuce with crackers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients except lettuce and crackers in bowl, stirring gently. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve salad on lettuce with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 140 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 11 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 10 g
SPICY BLACK BEAN SPINACH SALAD
- Heat in a large skillet, 2 tbls olive oil.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add spinach (2 cups at a time) until just wilted.
- Once spinach is wilted add tomatoes, salt, cayenne pepper and black beans.
- Remove from heat and place in serving bowl.
- Mix 4 tbs olive oil and 3 tbls of lime juice and zest in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour on spinach mixture and toss.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve at room temperature.
SPICY CORN, BLACK BEAN & FETA SALAD
An exciting main-course salad, packed with interesting flavours and textures and a hit of spice
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Boil the corn for 10 mins in salted water, rinse in cold water, then cut the kernels off. Tip the beans into a bowl with the cooked corn, avocado, tomatoes and spring onions.
- Mix the dressing ingredients with some seasoning, then pour over the salad. Toss together well, scatter the feta over the top and serve with lime wedges, if using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612 calories, Fat 38 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 47 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 2.83 milligram of sodium
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALAD - SPICY MEXICAN SALAD/SIDE DISH
A spicy, crisp, fresh vegetable salad. This salad should be made several hours before it is served....to marinate the vegetables and blend the flavors. I personally don't cook the corn I cut from the cobb, just a personal preference. If corn isn't in season a good quality frozen corn is a perfect substitution - I don't even defrost it! The produce you use should be top quality for a superior result.
Provided by Jb Tyler
Yield 3-4 cups, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook corn in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain and cool. Cup corn from cob.
- Whisk together lime juice and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add corn, black beans, and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
More about "spicy black bean salad recipes"
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD - SIP AND SPICE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Cover with plastic wraps and refrigerate for 1 hour or more. Serve it cold as a side to a grilled dinner or picnic sandwiches.
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD - ABSOLUTELY FLAVORFUL
Cuisine MexicanTotal Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Side DishCalories 150 per serving
- Add the chopped vegetables, lime juice, and the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss thoroughly
FIESTA BLACK BEANS BEST RECIPES
SPICY CUCUMBER AND BLACK BEAN SALAD - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
SPICY BEAN SALAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD BOWL - AFROVITALITYEATS
SPICY AVOCADO AND BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
SWEET AND SPICY BAKED BEAN SALAD - DELISH.COM
SPICY BLACK BEAN VEGAN CAESAR SALAD - PUMPKINANDPEANUTBUTTER
SOUTHWESTERN BLACK BEAN SALAD - SKINNYTASTE
BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH SPICY BLACK BEANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY BLACK BEANS RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH MANGO - MIA'S CUCINA
SPICY RANCH BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO AND LIME
SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGER SOUTHWEST SALAD - SHARED APPETITE
SPICY CORN AND BLACK BEANS RECIPES
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH GRILLED CORN | LAST INGREDIENT
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH CHICKEN & ROASTED CUMIN VINAIGRETTE
SPICY BLACK BEAN AND CORN TOSSED SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SWEET AND SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD - GUSTO TV
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SPICY SUMMER BLACK BEAN SALAD | NOURISHING MEALS®
SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD - BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES
RECIPE: SPICY SALMON BLACK BEAN SALAD - KITCHN
SPICY BLACK BEAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICY BLACK BEAN POTATO SALAD : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGER TEX-MEX SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPICY BLACK BEAN & CORN SALAD RECIPE - SARGENTO® FOODS …
BLACK BEAN AND RICE SALAD WITH SPICY LIME DRESSING RECIPE
BEST SWEET AND SPICY BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES - FOOD …
SPICY BLACK BEAN, JíCAMA, AND MANGO SALAD - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to do with black bean salad?Perfect for a cookout. Cold black bean salad with a bite! It makes a great side dish for any Mexican or Southwestern dish. This recipe has become a healthy favorite in our family. Adjust the amount of serrano pepper to suit your spice tolerance.
How many servings are in a serving of black bean salad?This fresh black bean salad is perfect for potlucks, parties and busy weeks. Recipe yields 4 large or up to 8 side servings. 1 medium jalapeño, finely chopped (keep the seeds for heat if you’d like, or remove them for mild flavor) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeño
How long does it take for black beans to cook?Ready In. 1 h 15 m. Mix black beans, corn, red onion, salsa, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to 2 days.
Is southwestern black bean salad healthy?This Southwestern black bean salad recipe is healthy and delicious! This fresh black bean salad is perfect for potlucks, parties and busy weeks. Recipe yields 4 large or up to 8 side servings.