TUNA PASTA SALAD
Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. It's really very inexpensive to serve.-Pat Kordas, Nutley, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, tuna, carrot and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; whisk until smooth. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 calories, Fat 35g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 709mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
TUNA PASTA SALAD
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.
- Stir half of the sauce into the pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and dried dil, to taste.
- Refrigerate pasta and remaining sauce separately, covered, for 30 min. Stir in remaining sauce and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 kcal, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 16 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Sodium 275 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SIMPLE TUNA PASTA SALAD
Some of the best recipes are the most simple. This is one of those. I prefer it just as written, but you may add any ingredients you choose such as chopped onion, scallions, chives, water chestnuts, chopped hard-boiled eggs, lemon-pepper, dill, parsley, etc. I often take this to potlucks when I need a quick and easy (and economical) dish. I've never had to take home left-overs. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Albacore tuna is plentiful on the Pacific Coast, and this recipe represents the Western U.S.
Provided by PanNan
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to be creamy.
- (If it's made ahead, you may need more because the pasta will absorb the mayo.) Chill at least 1- 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 23.8, Sodium 278.6, Carbohydrate 49.1, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 4.1, Protein 23.2
EASY TUNA PASTA SALAD
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cavatappi at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for dressing together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Stir tuna, celery, onion, peas, parsley, olives, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into pasta. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and add hard-boiled eggs on top. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.1 calories, Carbohydrate 53.6 g, Cholesterol 133.5 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 512.5 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
TUNA PASTA SALAD
Share the love. You can easily multiply this recipe 2, 3 or 4 times to feed a few or many more. With the mix of textures, you can make a day early and add the spinach up to 2 hours before guests arrive.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6-8 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Drain tuna and reserve oil. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Stir in pasta and cook until just done, about 8 minutes. Pour into a colander and drain under cool running water. Place reserved oil in a large bowl. Add dill, salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar and olive oil, whisking to combine. Add tuna, pasta, tomatoes, garbanzo beans and spinach, tossing to combine. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
More about "tuna pasta salad recipes"
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
TUNA PASTA SALAD - MAMA LOVES FOOD
TUNA PASTA SALAD | COMMUNITY RECIPES - NIGELLA LAWSON
QUICK AND EASY KETO TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - LOW CARB INSPIRATIONS
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
TUNA SALAD WITH PASTA (TASTY TUNA & BOWTIE PASTA SALAD RECIPE!)
CLASSIC TUNA PASTA SALAD – A COUPLE COOKS
THE BEST TUNA PASTA SALAD - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
HEALTHY TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - | PASTA DINNER
THE BEST TUNA PASTA SALAD
10 BEST COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLASSIC TUNA PASTA SALAD - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
TUNA PASTA SALAD - OLD FASHIONED MACARONI SALAD - THESE OLD …
JALAPENO TUNA PASTA SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY 20-MINUTE TUNA PASTA SALAD - MY DOMINICAN KITCHEN
EASY CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE • MIDGETMOMMA
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE THAT'S CRAZY EASY, QUICK - BEST RECIPE BOX
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
TUNA PASTA SALAD | PERFECT FOR PICNICS AND POTLUCKS
COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
12 DELICIOUS TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES
TUNA PASTA SALAD - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
TUNA PASTA SALAD ~ CLASSIC, FLAVORFUL, DELICIOUS! - FIVEHEARTHOME
TUNA PASTA SALAD - BAKE PLAY SMILE
10 BEST TUNA PASTA SALAD MAYONNAISE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA PASTA SALAD - MANTITLEMENT
TUNA PASTA SALAD (READY IN 15 MIN.) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
TUNA PASTA SALAD WITH EGG RECIPES
EASY TUNA PASTA SALAD-THICK CREAMY DRESSING AND LOADS OF GOODIES!
HEALTHY TUNA PASTA SALAD - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - BBC FOOD
TUNA TARRAGON PASTA SALAD BEST RECIPES
TUNA PASTA SALAD - AN EASY FAMILY RECIPE - APRIL J HARRIS
COLD TUNA MACARONI SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CLASSIC TUNA PASTA SALAD (READY IN 15 MINUTES!) - LAUREN'S LATEST
CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD - KAWALING PINOY
20 MINUTE TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - MIDWEST FOODIE
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#lactose #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #salads #pasta #seafood #easy #fish #dietary #tuna #free-of-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #saltwater-fish
You'll also love