SPICY CHILI FRENCH FRIES
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water, add the potatoes, and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the oil, vegetable juice cocktail, chili powder, ground cumin, onion granules, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Drain the potatoes, and pat dry with paper towels. Toss the potatoes with the oil and spice mixture; stir until evenly coated. Arrange fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake fries in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn and continue to bake until browned and crispy, about 20 additional minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 427.3 calories, Carbohydrate 69.1 g, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 9.2 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1826.8 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
CRISPY SPICY FRIES
Who says fries can't be healthy? These Crispy Spicy Fries are just what they say...crispy, on the outside, spiced with smokey heat and NOT deep fried!!
Provided by Gloria Duggan | Homemade & Yummy
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cut washed potatoes into fries. Feel free to leave the peel on.
- Place in a bowl and coat with 1/2 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Season with chili powder and smoked paprika.
- Mix to coat well.
- Add the additional oil to the air fryer.
- Add the potatoes.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes.
- Season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 kcal, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 7 g, Fat 5 g, Sodium 34 mg, Fiber 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CRISPY SPICY FRENCH FRIES
I found the recipe on the internet. It's amazing. I have also used frozen french fries instead of fresh potatoes and it came out great.
Provided by Across the Ocean
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating, sift the flour and spices into a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in enough water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first.
- The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Prepare 1 pound frozen french fries as the label directs. Meanwhile, cook 1/2 thinly sliced onion, 1 tablespoon hot paprika and 1 teaspoon salt in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, 4 minutes. Add 1 minced garlic clove and cook 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat and add 3 chopped scallions and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Add the fries and toss to coat.
SPICY OVEN FRIES
This recipe is from hillbilly housewife, a great site for frugal recipes. Our whole family loves this...next time, I must double the batch!
Provided by Terri Newell
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put oil in 9x13 pan, swirl around.
- Scrub potatoes. Cut each lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Combine flour and seasonings in a bowl or baggie.
- Add potato wedges and shake or toss to coat.
- Arrange skin-side-down in oiled pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.7, Fat 4.7, SaturatedFat 0.6, Sodium 198.8, Carbohydrate 24.1, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 1, Protein 2.5
SPICY HOME FRIES
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes fall apart when a fork is inserted, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the canola oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and jalapeno and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in the chile powder.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and toss, slightly smashing the potatoes with a metal spatula. Press the potato mixture into one even layer and cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip the potatoes and gently smash again into an even layer; cook until the bottom is golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Stir in the cilantro and lime zest.
SPICY STEAK FRIES
This is an easy way to make savory, spicy steak fries. The cayenne pepper helps the fries crisp just perfectly. Make sure not to overcook or they will be too crispy. Otherwise, this recipe gives you a crispy outside and soft inside to the fries.
Provided by haug0382
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Continue cutting slices in half until only thin wedges remain.
- Combine wedges, oil, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to a large baking dish, making sure no fries overlap.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping once, until golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.4 calories, Carbohydrate 67.8 g, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 9.6 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 1768.4 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
SPICY FRENCH FRIES
- In a large bowl stir together salt, cayenne, paprika, and coriander. In a 4-quart heavy kettle heat oil over moderate heat until a deep-fat thermometer registers 325°F.
- While oil is heating, cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick sticks. Fry potatoes in oil 1 1/2 minutes (potatoes will not be golden) and with a slotted spoon transfer to brown paper or paper towels to drain.
- Heat oil to 350°F. Return potatoes to oil and fry until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer fries with a slotted spoon to clean brown paper or paper towels to drain and toss fries in spice mixture.
SPICY CHEESE FRIES RECIPE
Make any day extra special with our Spicy Cheese Fries Recipe. This cheese fries recipe gets its spiciness from chopped green chilies and chili powder.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 11 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Bake fries as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix CHEEZ WHIZ, chiles and chili powder in microwaveable bowl until blended.
- Spread fries onto platter. Microwave CHEEZ WHIZ mixture on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until heated through, stirring every 30 sec.
- Drizzle CHEEZ WHIZ mixture over fries. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 890 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 4 g
More about "spicy fries recipes"
OVEN BAKED SPICY WEDGIE FRIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO MAKE CURLY FRIES - SPICY BAKED CURLY FRIES BOULDER …
AMAZING CAJUN FRIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SPICY BAKED CURLY FRIES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
KFC SPICY FRENCH FRIES RECIPE AT HOME - YOUTUBE
SPICY FRENCH FRIES - FORKS OVER KNIVES
BAKED SPICY FRIES WITH GARLIC CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
SPICY OVEN FRIES. - THE ELLIOTT HOMESTEAD
SPICY CRISPY OVEN FRIES • ONE LOVELY LIFE
SPICY FRENCH FRIES | MASALA FRIES
SPICY OVEN FRIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ULTIMATE SPICY CHEESE FRIES RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
OVEN-BAKED GARLIC FRIES WITH SPICY PAPRIKA AIOLI
SPICY OVEN FRIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SPICY KETCHUP RECIPE FOR SWEET POTATO FRIES - TAKE GREAT PROFILE ...
HARISSA BAKED FRENCH FRIES - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
60 OF OUR FAVORITE SPICY RECIPES | MYRECIPES
RECIPE: SPICY OVEN-BAKED FRENCH FRIES – CLEVELAND CLINIC
CRISPY, SPICY OVEN FRIES WITH BALSAMIC KETCHUP AND DIJON SOUR …
OVEN-ROASTED FRENCH FRIES — SPICY, CRISPY, DELICIOUS!
SPICY GARLIC OVEN FRIES RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
SPICY OVEN FRIES | FRENCH'S - MCCORMICK
BAKED SPICY FRENCH FRIES - EVERYDAY EILEEN
HOT AND SPICY FRIES - AIR FRYERS - RECIPES - PRESTO®
CAJUN FRIES (FRENCH FRY SEASONING RECIPE) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SPICY FRIES RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
EASY BUFFALO STYLE SPICY FRIES RECIPE | CAVENDISH FARMS
23 FRENCH FRY DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - DELISH.COM
EASY SPICY BREADFRUIT FRIES RECIPE BY SAVORY SPIN
AIR FRYER SPICY FRENCH FRIES - FORK TO SPOON
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY FRENCH FRIES: THE SECRET REVEALED
SPICY BAKED HOME FRIES - WORTHY FLAVORS
SPICY FRENCH FRIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICY MAYO - GIMME DELICIOUS FOOD
CAJUN (CAJUN) SPICY FRENCH FRIES RECIPES | THORNME.COM
EASY SPICY BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
SPICY ROASTED POTATO FRIES RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
SPICY SWEET POTATO FRIES - OVEN BAKED - BUDGET BYTES
SPICY FRENCH FRIES RECIPE | EASY FRENCH FRIES RECIPE AT HOME
You'll also love