SAUTEED SCALLOPS & SHRIMP PASTA
I created this tempting seafood pasta for my wife. It's a terrific meal served with crusty sourdough. If you don't like spice, skip the red pepper flakes. -George Levinthal, Goleta, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pat shrimp and scallops dry; sprinkle with seafood seasoning., In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add peas; cook until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes. Remove. Add shallots and 1 tablespoon butter; cook and stir until starting to soften, 1-2 minutes. Stir in wine; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, until ready to serve., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return pasta to pan. Over low heat, stir in 1/4 cup parsley, garlic, pepper flakes, salt, mushroom mixture and remaining butter, adding enough reserved pasta water to moisten., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops and shrimp; sear until scallops are golden brown and firm and shrimp turn pink, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Combine with pasta and sauce; sprinkle with remaining parsley., ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 733 calories, Fat 35g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 210mg cholesterol, Sodium 1263mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 47g protein.
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP SCAMPI WITH LINGUINE
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook as the label directs.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat the shrimp and scallops dry, then season with salt and pepper. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons butter to the pan and cook the shrimp until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn the shrimp and add half of the garlic; cook until the garlic is fragrant but the shrimp are still translucent, 1 to 2 more minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Add the scallops to the skillet and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn the scallops, add the remaining garlic and cook 1 to 2 more minutes. Add the lemon juice and wine and bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Cook until the sauce is reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan, then add the basil and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a large serving bowl. Toss with the shrimp, scallops and sauce; garnish with parsley and lemon.
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA BAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and vegetable oil large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add shrimp, 2 tablespoons parsley, and dill. Cook and stir, flipping shrimp halfway, until pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Move shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the skillet, stirring into the shrimp juices. Add flour; whisk until fully combined and starting to turn golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add chicken broth and milk in that order; whisk to combine. Stir in tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer.
- Stir 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese into the sauce until cheeses begin to melt and sauce is creamy. Add 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Mix in about 1/2 the cooked penne to start; add more if there is enough sauce to coat. Add the shrimp and stir to combine. Top with the remaining parsley, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven and bake until top is golden and sauce bubbles around the edges of the skillet, 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.3 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 156.2 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 29.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 982.4 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS PASTA CASSEROLE
Have not had the chance to try this yet, but this is my kind of dish. Can be prepared ahead and baked at dinner time. Sounds wonderful!
Provided by Marie
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Heat oil in saucepan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, sauce, salt, red pepper, black pepper and basil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Cook Penne pasta for 9 minutes, drain and add to prepared baking dish.
- In separate saucepan, melt butter, add shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add scallops and cook for 30 seconds, just to coat.
- Spoon seafood over noodles and top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered for 35 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.
CREAMY SHRIMP AND SCALLOP CASSEROLE
This is sooo yummy--originally found in Southern Living. I would cut back a bit on the ground red pepper--and a liitle more garlic. Otherwise this is truly delightful!
Provided by ruby rodriguez
Yield 1 large pan, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- CUT phyllo sheets into 13- x 9-inch rectangles; reserve half of phyllo sheets, keeping covered with a damp towel to prevent drying out.
- Stack remaining 8 sheets in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish, lightly coating each sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- BAKE on lowest oven rack at 400° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, and set aside.
- PEEL shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- DRAIN spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- MELT 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and scallops; cook 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in cream cheese and next 4 ingredients until blended; remove from heat.
- Stir in spinach.
- MELT remaining 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, whisking constantly; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
- Gradually add 2 cups half-and-half; cook, whisking constantly, 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Stir flour mixture into shrimp mixture.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- STACK reserved phyllo sheets, coating each sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Unroll each piece, and gently twist; arrange twists in a diamond pattern over casserole.
- BAKE at 400° for 14 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Prep: 25 minutes, Cook: 15 minutes, Bake: 19 minutes, Stand: 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540.1, Fat 29.8, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 259.4, Sodium 854.5, Carbohydrate 27, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 0.8, Protein 40.7
SPICY SHRIMP 'N' SCALLOP SKEWERS
We serve these skewers with some grilled steaks and a garden salad. I'm hungry just thinking about it! -Traci Wynne, Denver, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in seasonings; set aside and keep warm. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread shrimp and scallops., Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill seafood, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 128mg cholesterol, Sodium 316mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP CASSEROLE
- Rinse scallops with cold water. Devein and butterfly shrimps. In a large bowl mix crushed cracker crumbs, celery, garlic powder, and melted butter.
- In a well-buttered casserole pan layer shrimp and scallops then top with cracker mixture. Dot top with butter.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "spicy shrimp and scallops pasta casserole recipes"
BUBBA'S CREAMY SPICY SEAFOOD PASTA | PAULA DEEN
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS RECIPE - ZAGLEFT
SEAFOOD PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS (AND GARLIC!)
10 BEST SHRIMP SCALLOP CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP FLORENTINE PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST SHRIMP SCALLOP CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA RECIPES - FULTON FISH MARKET
290 BEST SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS PASTA IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKING RECIPES ...
DIABETIC SHRIMP DINNER RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
21 BEST SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA IN CAJUN GARLIC CREAM SAUCE
LEMON GARLIC PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS - WELL SEASONED
SPICY SHRIMP & SCALLOP PASTA - WITH AMY FREEZE
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS PASTA CASSEROLE - CHAMPSDIET
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
SPICY SEAFOOD MARINARA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
20 SHRIMP AND SCALLOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CREAMY SHRIMP-AND-SCALLOPS CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS CASSEROLE RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
PIONEER WOMAN SHRIMP CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SHRIMP, SCALLOPS AND PASTA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SPICY MEXICAN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS RECIPE | RECIPE | SHRIMP AND SCALLOP …
SPICY SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
MUSSELS SCALLOPS AND SHRIMP RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP CASSEROLE RECIPE RECIPES
CREAMY SHRIMP AND SCALLOP CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA RECIPES - RECIPESCHOICE
SPICY SHRIMP SCALLOP PASTA WITH GREEN PEAS RECIPE
ARTICHOKE SHRIMP PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY SHRIMP AND PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SPICY CHICKEN SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA - LAUGHING SPATULA
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #casseroles #main-dish #pasta #seafood #vegetables #oven #dinner-party #shrimp #dietary #scallops #pasta-rice-and-grains #penne #shellfish #tomatoes #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook scallops and shrimp in pasta?In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops and shrimp; sear until scallops are golden brown and firm and shrimp turn pink, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Combine with pasta and sauce; sprinkle with remaining parsley. Do you rinse scallops before cooking them?
How to cook scallops and shrimp on the grill?In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops and shrimp; sear until scallops are golden brown and firm and shrimp turn pink, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Combine with pasta and sauce; sprinkle with remaining parsley.
How to cook shrimp and shrimp Parmesan?Pat shrimp and scallops dry; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add peas; cook until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes. Remove. Add shallots and 1 tablespoon butter; cook and stir until starting to soften, 1-2 minutes.
How to cook shrimp on the stove top?Over low heat, stir in 1/4 cup parsley, garlic, pepper flakes, salt, mushroom mixture and remaining butter, adding enough reserved pasta water to moisten. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops and shrimp; sear until scallops are golden brown and firm and shrimp turn pink, about 2-3 minutes on each side.