FOUR BEAN TURKEY CHILI
Four kinds of beans and plenty of seasonings make this chunky chili a crowd-pleaser, particularly on autumn days. "Serve bowls sprinkled with your favorite shredded cheese," suggests Judith Whitford of East Aurora, New York.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook the turkey, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. , Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
- For the chili: In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the onions with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper until the onions are soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil along with the tomato paste, chili powder, chipotle powder, coriander, cumin, cayenne and garlic. Cook to toast the spices and tomato paste, 1 to 2 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth, tomatoes, corn, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, Worcestershire and 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chili with the toppings bar.
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI
- Combine diced tomatoes with green chiles, chili beans, salsa, dark and light red kidney beans, black beans, onions, garlic, chili powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cumin, taco seasoning mix, and hot sauce in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover pot. Simmer until soup is heated and onions are translucent, about 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir crumbled turkey into chili.
- Cover pot and simmer chili until flavors have blended, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.4 calories, Carbohydrate 40.6 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Fiber 12.1 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 1479.8 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
SPICY TURKEY AND 3 BEAN CHILI
- In non-stick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add ground turkey, season with salt and pepper; sautee until brown (about 7 minutes). Add diced onion, green bell pepper, and celery; sautee until onion is transluscent (about 3 minutes). Add fresh garlic and sautee another two minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Break ground turkey into small crumbles.
- Transfer skillet ingredients to heavy, large pot over medium heat. Add chicken broth, all beans, tomatoes with juices, green chiles, jalapeno chiles, chili powder, and ground cumin to turkey mixture. If using dried cilantro, add it at this time. Stir to mix all ingredient evenly. Cover pot with lid; reduce heat to a low; simmer 30 minutes.
- If using fresh cilantro, use it as a garnish when serving. May also serve with finely shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.1, Fat 10.8, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 52.2, Sodium 1209.2, Carbohydrate 54.5, Fiber 18.4, Sugar 4.1, Protein 35.5
SPICY TURKEY CHILI
"This peppery chili is not for the faint of stomach," assures Margaret Shauers of Great Bend, Kansas. "It's saucy and satisfying---according to my daughter, it's the one thing she can taste when she has a cold. It also freezes very well," adds Margaret.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a Dutch oven or large soup kettle, cook the turkey, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add remaining ingredients. , Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 470mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
SPICY TURKEY CHILI
- Saute onions and garlic briefly.
- Add ground meat and fry until cooked.
- Add plum tomatoes, sauce, and beans. Stir until blended.
- Add all spices and stir until blended.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1.5-2 hours.
- Serve on top of corn chips or with corn muffins on the side!
More about "spicy turkey four bean chili recipes"
BEST SPICY TURKEY CHILI RECIPE - DELISH
SPICY TURKEY AND CHICKPEA CHILI RECIPE | @ATKINS
SPICY CHIPOTLE-TURKEY CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY BLACK BEAN TURKEY CHILI RECIPE FROM 'NO GOJIS, NO GLORY'
SPICY KIDNEY BEAN CHILI - BUSH’S® BEANS
LEFTOVER TURKEY WHITE BEAN CHILI - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI - TURKEY CHILI RECIPES
EASY RECIPE SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI | RECIPESTY
FOUR BEAN SPICY CROCKPOT CHILI (VIDEO) - KROLL'S KORNER
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI - YOUTUBE
SPICY TURKEY-BEAN CHILI - BIGOVEN
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI - AMERICAN RECIPES
SPICY COWBOY BEANS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SPICY TURKEY CHILI - DIET.COM
QUICK WHITE TURKEY CHILI RECIPE (SPICY OR MILD) - DELICIOUS LITTLE …
SPICY TURKEY CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TURKEY CHILI RECIPE: SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI BY HEATHER …
30 MINUTE SPICY ANCHO TURKEY CHILI RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
SPICY TURKEY AND MULTI BEAN CHILI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BCL - SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI THE BEST RECIPES
EASY SPICY TURKEY CHILI - GREATIST
TURKEY CHILI RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
TWO-BEAN SPICY TURKEY CHILI - COOKAHOLIC WIFE
SPICY TURKEY AND QUINOA CHILI RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SPICY TURKEY THREE-BEAN CHILI - BIG FLAVORS FROM A TINY KITCHEN
THE BEST SPICY CHILI RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI | RECIPE | BEAN CHILI RECIPE, RECIPES ...
RECIPE FOR SPICY TURKEY CHILI-4.6 STARS (9274 REVIEWS) - MUNCHERY
15 SPICY CHILI RECIPES THAT'LL WARM YOU UP FROM THE INSIDE
SLOW COOKER TURKEY SAUSAGE CHILI : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SPICY TURKEY AND MULTI BEAN CHILI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
RECIPES/SPICY-TURKEY-FOUR-BEAN-CHILI.JSON AT MASTER - GITHUB.COM
SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI | RECIPE | NO BEAN CHILI, CHILI RECIPES ...
SPICY TURKEY HABANERO CROCK POT CHILI - DAD WITH A PAN
SPICY WHITE BEAN TURKEY CHILI | A LEFTOVER TURKEY RECIPE
SIMPLE TURKEY CHILI - TURKEY CHILI RECIPES
WORLD BEST FLAKES : SPICY TURKEY FOUR-BEAN CHILI
You'll also love