- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Set the remaining gelatin mixture aside.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Spread over the chilled gelatin. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.
STRAWBERRY-BANANA GELATIN SALAD
Our family gatherings wouldn't be the same without this classic gelatin salad with its festive fruit layers. Since it stays nice and firm, it travels well and is ideal for taking to covered-dish suppers and church potlucks.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts. Pour half of the mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. , Set the remaining gelatin mixture aside. Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over the chilled gelatin. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top. Chill overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 42mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
STRAWBERRY BANANA JELLO SALAD
The easiest Jello salad...you remember this one from your childhood! Strawberry, sliced pineapple, and bananas combine in this delicious dessert!
Provided by Nellie
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in sliced strawberries, pineapple, and sliced bananas.
- Pour half of the mix into a 9 by 12 inch baking dish. Hold the rest of the mixture aside.
- Chill the mixture for an hour.
- Combine the sour cream, the sugar and the vanilla, mix well. Spread the sour cream mix over the chilled gelatin.
- Spoon the saved gelatin on top of the sour cream mixture.
- Chill at least 4 hours, overnight is best.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 kcal, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Cholesterol 29 mg, Sodium 49 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 10 g, ServingSize 1 serving
STRAWBERRY BANANA JELLO SALAD RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by á-8623
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine water and jello mix until combined. Add strawberries and stir until the berries are thawed. Add mashed bananas to the jello mixture. Place sliced bananas in bottom of 8x8-inch glass dish and pour 1/2 jello mixture on top. Refrigerate both jello mixtures until firm (at least an hour). Top the jello in the glass dish with cool whip and spoon remaining jello on top. Refrigerate again until firm and serve.
STRAWBERRY BANANA MOLD
Two fresh fruit favorites come together in dramatic style. It's hard to believe it only takes 15 minutes to put this strawberry banana treat together!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 10 (1/2-cup) servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in strawberries and banana. Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 25, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g
LAYERED STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD WITH RIPE BANANAS RECIPE
This Strawberry Jello Salad uses ripe bananas, crushed pineapple, and strawberries to add sweetness to it. With a layer of sour cream in the middle to offset the sweetness, it's the perfect dish.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour package of jell-o into a medium bowl.
- Pour boiling water over strawberry jello and mix until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Add in crushed pineapple and bananas and stir well.
- Add in 12 strawberries and mix until all fruit is covered
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream until it becomes creamy and loosened up a bit.
- In a medium-sized bowl or 9x13" baking pan, pour half the gelatin mixture. To help the jello set up a bit quicker, place the pan into the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until the jello has started to set.
- Carefully ladle the sour cream over the jello and spread in an even layer.
- Carefully pour the other half of the jello mixture over the sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Top with a sliced strawberry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 kcal, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 111 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 25 g, ServingSize 1 serving
THE BEST JELL-O SALAD EVER! STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD WITH BANANA
This really is one of the BEST Jell-o Salad Recipes. This recipe came from my mother's cousin Antoinette. This recipe has been popular in her family for over 40 years. It is a delicious treat during the summer months as well as an accompanying Holiday dessert (Color goes well for Holiday dessert table). The recipe calls for real whipped cream, however I'm sure that Cool Whip could be substituted as the recipe probably pre-dates the ease of prepared whipped topping, but I do prefer the original recipe as it just makes it more traditional. Note: I use Strawberry Jello, but I'm sure any kind of berry or cherry flavor would work well too... I also use food processor chopper for preparing the bananas & cherries - I use whisk attachment on electric mixer for preparing the set jello & whipping the cream.
Provided by BlondieItaliana
Yield 16-24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare the jello as directed on box in large bowl the night before so it is set & hardened for recipe. Then, whisk jello in its bowl and add to large bowl that you will serve the dessert in.
- Fold in the bananas, cherries, & whipped cream until all combined.
- Refrigerate until thick or ready to serve.
- Hull and quarter 1 pound of the strawberries; combine in a medium bowl with sugar and lemon juice. Set aside, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Place 1 cup cold water in a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand at least 5 minutes to soften.
- Working in batches, puree strawberry mixture in a blender. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup after each batch (discard solids). Add enough water to strained juice to measure a total of 3 cups liquid. Set aside.
- Heat softened gelatin over medium-high, just until it begins to bubble around the edges and gelatin has dissolved (do not boil), 2 to 3 minutes; stir into strawberry juice. Divide mixture among four serving glasses. Chill until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, hull and dice remaining 1/2 pound strawberries; spoon on top of chilled gelatins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4 g
STRAWBERRY SALAD II
- In a saucepan, mix gelatin with boiling water, stir until dissolved and add cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and frozen strawberries. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites). If adding lots of frozen strawberries, it may reach this stage while stirring in.
- Gently fold in cake cubes and whipped topping. Chill until set. Decorate top with any extra whipped topping or strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198 calories, Carbohydrate 35.3 g, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 250.3 mg, Sugar 23 g
EASY STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD
Strawberry Jello Salad is so tasty and easy to make! The bananas and strawberries you add to the Jello make this a crowd favorite. This quick and easy Strawberry Jello is simply delicious and only requires a few basic ingredients.
Provided by Katie Clark
Categories Easy Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Make Jello as directed on the box
- Transfer to a refrigerator safe bowl or baking dish
- Add frozen bananas and strawberries and walnuts
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
- After the Jello has set up mix the whipped cream and sour cream together in a small bowl
- Spread generously on top of the Jello Salad
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- In a bowl, pour boiling water over gelatin, stirring to dissolve. Stir in frozen strawberries until thawed. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir lemon juice into mashed banana. Stir banana mixture into gelatin, and mix in sour cream. Pour into serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight, or until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 58.1 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
EASY STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD WITH COOL WHIP
- Boil one cup water on stove top, and mix into bowl with jello powder in mixing bowl. Add in one cup cold water and stir. Chill jello, preferably in a shallow pan, for about 45 minutes or until it is completely cool, just starting to set. Pour the jello into a large mixing bowl. Mix the jello up vigorously, for about one minute. Using an electric mixer is great for this step. But watch out it splashes. This breaks up any jello bits that have started to set, and adds air to the mix. Then fold in the Cool Whip and then strawberries. Mix completely, but be gentle and don't deflate the mix by stirring too aggressively. If you want to add in mini marshmallows, do it now. Add them in about 1/2 cup at a time to make sure you don't overdo it. Transfer to a 9×13 pan for serving, or into individual dishes if you prefer. You can top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries if you prefer. If you want to dress up this dish, spread a spoonful of strawberry jam in the bottom of a glass dessert dish or shallow glass. Then add the salad mix. After the dish has chilled, dollop with some fresh whipped cream and a slice of strawberry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 calories, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 5 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 19 grams sodium, Sugar 10 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 1 grams unsaturated fat
STRAWBERRY JELLO FLUFF SALAD RECIPE
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together pudding mix, Jello mix, and water. Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (overnight or for about 4-6 hours).
- Once mixture has thickened, beat until creamy with an electric hand mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill for about an hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 kcal, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 6 mg, Sodium 175 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 37 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "strawberry banana gelatin salad recipes"
STRAWBERRY BANANA PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD - BIGOVEN
STRAWBERRY BANANA GELATIN MOLD - BLAST FROM THE PAST - YOUTUBE
STRAWBERRY BANANA PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
KING'S SUPERMARKET IGA - RECIPE: STRAWBERRY-BANANA GELATIN SALAD
10 BEST STRAWBERRY BANANA DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY GELATIN SALAD RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
STRAWBERRY BANANA SALAD - GOODENESS GRACIOUS
STRAWBERRY BANANA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BANANA AND STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD RECIPE - STEPBYSTEP
KNOCKOFF BANANA STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD | WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN …
STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD + VIDEO
STRAWBERRY, BANANA, AND PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD
CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRY JELLO RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
10 BEST STRAWBERRY BANANA FRUIT SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY BANANA DUMP SALAD - POLKADOTPOPLARS.COM
KNOCKOFF BANANA STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD - PINTEREST
STRAWBERRY-BANANA GELATIN SALAD | RECIPE | STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD ...
STRAWBERRY-BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY - BANANA JELLO SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY PATCH SALAD | MRFOOD.COM
STRAWBERRY, BANANA, AND PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD - MASTERCOOK
STRAWBERRY BAVARIAN GELATIN JELLO SALAD DESSERT RECIPE
CREAMY STRAWBERRY BANANA SALAD - CINCYSHOPPER
STRAWBERRY-BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST …
STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
LAYERED STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD: AN OLD FAMILY RECIPE
GRANDMA KNOWS BEST: STRAWBERRY BANANA JELLO - SPOON UNIVERSITY
STRAWBERRY BANANA SOUR CREAM JELLO SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
STRAWBERRY JELL-O SALAD - RECIPES - PAGE 6 | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY BANANA FLUFF SALAD - SIMPLE JOY
JELL-O STRAWBERRY SALAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
STRAWBERRY CONGEALED SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STRAWBERRY BANANA JELLO MOLD FROM LANA’S COOKING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make banana Jell-O with banana and strawberries?3 bananas, peeled and mashed (I put the bananas on a plate and mash them with the tines of a fork.) In a large bowl, stir Jell-O and the 1 cup boiling water together until the jello is completely dissolved. Add the mashed bananas, strawberries with juice, drained crushed pineapple, and pecans (optional). Stir to blend.
How do you make strawberry and pineapple smoothies with gelatin?In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts. Pour half of the mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Set the remaining gelatin mixture aside.
How do you make strawberry jelly with gelatin?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts. Pour half of the mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish.
What is the easiest way to make jello salad?The easiest Jello salad...you remember this one from your childhood! Strawberry, sliced pineapple, and bananas combine in this delicious dessert! In a bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in sliced strawberries, pineapple, and sliced bananas. Pour half of the mix into a 9 by 12 inch baking dish.