FLUFFY STRAWBERRY FUDGE
Fruit fudge made from preserves.
Provided by HILARY2000
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch square pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, water and cream of tartar; bring to a boil. Heat to 242 to 248 degrees F (116 to 120 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a firm but pliable ball. Stir in the strawberry preserves; return to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Slowly pour the strawberry mixture over the beaten egg whites, stirring constantly. Beat until thick and fluffy. Pour into prepared pan. Cool for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.6 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 5.7 mg, Sugar 30.2 g
FRESH STRAWBERRY FUDGE
This recipe is a little different because it used fresh strawberries. The cook time is an estimate since I'm not sure about it.
Provided by Punky Julster
Yield 12 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Slice strawberries.
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil.
- Stir in strawberries and lemon juice.
- Keep stirring constantly and cook until fudge reaches 234°F (use candy thermometer to monitor temperature).
- Remove from heat and spread in buttered 8 by 10 inch pan.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.3, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 9.4, Sodium 28.8, Carbohydrate 53.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 51.1, Protein 1.2
Fudge with fresh strawberries.
Provided by crazycookbekah
Yield Makes Pieces
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Butter a 23x23cm (9x9 in) dish.
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; boil. Stir in strawberries and lemon juice. Heat, stirring constantly, to between 235 and 240 C, or until a small amount of the mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from heat and quickly spread in prepared dish. Let cool before cutting and serving.
My sister loves this fudge and so do I. It reminds us of the fudge we would get at the Jersey Shore when we were girls. I started making it for Christmas about 3 years ago. I found the recipe in a Southern Living magazine and the strawberry marshmallow creme online.( I have never found it in a store.) This freezes well, I have made it without the pecans but I think it is better with them. Cooking time includes cooling time.
Provided by Old widow
Yield 48 pieces, 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over edges, set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue to cook until mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Add white chocolate and marshmallow creme, stirring to combine. Add pecans and vanilla, stirring to combine. Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool for at least 4 hours.
- When set, pull up on excess foil to remove fudge from pan. Peel back foil. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.9, Fat 7, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 9.5, Sodium 29.9, Carbohydrate 17.3, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 16.8, Protein 0.9
STRAWBERRY FUDGE TORTE
We love strawberries and chocolate at our house, so I developed this fudgy, fruity torte out of two others we've enjoyed in the past. Fresh raspberries, along with raspberry cream cheese and yogurt make tasty substitutes in this delightful, impressive dessert. -Pat Stewart, Lee's Summit, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack., In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and extract until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping. , Remove sides of springform pan; place crust on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with cream cheese mixture. Arrange strawberries on top; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. , Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 436 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 69g carbohydrate (50g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "strawberry fudge recipes"
STRAWBERRY FUDGE - THE BAKING EXPLORER
5/5 (8)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 129 per serving
- Line a 8" square tin with greaseproof paper. I grease the tin first with a little butter to help the paper stick to it
- Put the condensed milk and white chocolate in a pan and melt together on a low heat, stirring together as it melts
- Once it's fully melted and combined, take the pan off the heat and stir in the icing sugar, pink food colouring and strawberry flavouring
- NOTE: I used 7 drops of LorAnn strawberry flavouring, please check the instructions on the flavouring you are using for how much you need to add. You can also add a bit and stir it in, then taste the mixture to see if more is needed or not
EASY MICROWAVE STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
5/5 (9)Total Time 12 minsCategory DessertCalories 112 per serving
10 BEST STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 OF THE MOST AMAZING STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPES
- Strawberry Fudge. The first recipe on our list is this excellent offering from the Cookie Rookie. It’s not just any old fudge recipe – this white chocolate fudge is made with a delicious strawberry cake mix for a sweet and flavorful treat.
- Two-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge. The next strawberry fudge recipe on our list is this simple two-ingredient offering from Midget Momma. All you need is a can of strawberry frosting and a bag of white chocolate chips, and you’re good to go.
- Strawberries And Cream White Chocolate Fudge Hearts. With white chocolate, condensed milk, and freeze-dried strawberries the only ingredients required for this Eats Amazing recipe, you shouldn’t encounter any difficulties putting together this scrumptious strawberry and white chocolate fudge.
- Swirled Strawberry Fudge. For anyone who loves fudge, this super creamy, melt-in-the-mouth recipe from The Cafe Sucre Farine is one of the very best.
- Strawberry Fudge. This easy, no-boil recipe is made with a base of white chocolate, as well as strawberry flavoring and freeze-dried strawberries for an intense hit of fruity deliciousness.
- Strawberry Fudge With Marshmallow Fluff. This strawberry fudge from Where Is My Spoon is a little different to many of the other recipes on this list as it contains the interesting added ingredient of marshmallow fluff.
- The Easiest Strawberry Fudge. As the name of this recipe from Cook Clean Repeat suggests, it’s incredibly quick and easy to make, so ideal for people of all ability levels in the kitchen.
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge. The next recipe on our list is this unique strawberry shortcake fudge recipe from I Am Baker. The recipe consists of two layers of strawberry fudge with vanilla wafers positioned between the layers, and then some crushed wafers on top.
- White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge. This white chocolate strawberry fudge from Pies And Tacos is a super easy recipe to follow, and will give you some of the most delicious-tasting sweet treats you’ll come across.
- Bailey’s Strawberries And Cream Fudge. The final strawberry fudge recipe on our list, and by certainly no means the least, is this boozy offering from Jane’s Patisserie.
2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY NO BAKE FUDGE - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
SWEET & SIMPLE STRAWBERRY FUDGE - PILLSBURY BAKING
STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
EASY STRAWBERRY FUDGE - ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS! - THRIFTY JINXY
STRAWBERRY 2 INGREDIENT FUDGE - MOMMY MOMENT
EASY TO MAKE FUNFETTI STRAWBERRY FUDGE - EAZY PEAZY DESSERTS
STRAWBERRY FUDGE WITH MARSHMALLOW FLUFF - WHERE IS MY …
STRAWBERRY FUDGE – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE - ONE SWEET APPETITE
2-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY SWEETHEART FUDGE - KITCHN
EASY TWO INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE
AMAZING NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE
THE EASIEST STRAWBERRY FUDGE - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
STRAWBERRY FUDGE | EASY RECIPE | COOKING WITH MY KIDS
STRAWBERRY 2 INGREDIENT FUDGE | BEST STRAWBERRY FUDGE DESSERT …
STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
STRAWBERRY FUDGE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE (WITH FROSTING) - THE SUNSHINE BITE
STRAWBERRY FUDGE WITH CREAM SWIRL - MOM FOODIE
BEST STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE | EASY EVERYDAY RECIPES
2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
STRAWBERRY FROSTING FUDGE -- 2-INGREDIENT VALENTINE'S DAY …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY FUDGE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY SWIRL FUDGE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
EASY STRAWBERRY FUDGE - TWO INGREDIENT RECIPES
4-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE - MOM KNOWS IT ALL - FROM VAL'S …
STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
TWO INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE • MIDGETMOMMA
STRAWBERRY FUDGE MADE WITH FROSTING - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FUDGE - I AM BAKER
EASY STRAWBERRY FUDGE RECIPE - GINGER SNAPS BAKING AFFAIRS
EASY STRAWBERRY FUDGE - MAMA'S ON A BUDGET
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE FUDGE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
STRAWBERRY FUDGE BROWNIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
STRAWBERRY FUDGE | RECIPE - GOLD MEDAL PRODUCTS CO.
BEST STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FUDGE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
EASIEST STRAWBERRY FUDGE - DIY AND FUN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #fruit #holiday-event #candy #gifts #christmas #berries #strawberries #number-of-servings
You'll also love