STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Stir strawberries, lemon extract, and 1 teaspoon white sugar together in a bowl.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Pour milk, oil, and eggs into flour mixture and mix until batter is well-combined. Stir strawberry mixture into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.6 calories, Carbohydrate 21.2 g, Cholesterol 16.1 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 230.2 mg, Sugar 9.9 g
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl, lightly beat together the oil, milk, egg, and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, mix the lemon zest, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, white sugar, and brown sugar. Mix strawberries into the flour mixture. Stir in the oil mixture just until moist. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 16.3 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 139.1 mg, Sugar 14 g
I couldn't sleep tonight, so I decided to get up and do a little experimenting in the kitchen. I've been wanting to make muffins, and have yogurt that needs used before it expires, so this is what I came up with. I used frozen strawberries that I partially thawed before chopping. I also didn't measure them, but just used up what I had left in the freezer, and guessed at it being about a cup. The first pan just came out of the oven, and they smell (and taste!) delicious, but when I took a bit of one, I found that the insides were slightly gooey, especially around the pieces of strawberry. I'm thinking they will be better once they've sat overnight, but if anyone makes these and has any ideas on how to remedy this, please let me know. I have a feeling that they may also benefit from an added tablespoon of butter, and more lemon flavor. It's a work in progress, what can I say? ;)
Provided by qotw13
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 16 muffins, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare muffin tin(s) by greasing or using paper liners.
- Mix oats and yogurt, and set aside (this will soften the oats).
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.
- In another bowl, slightly beat the egg, and mix in the honey, applesauce, lemon juice, and extracts. When combined, add in the yogurt/oat mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring just until moistened.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups with batter. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool a few minutes before removing to wire rack to completely cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.8, Fat 1.7, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 28.1, Sodium 276.9, Carbohydrate 39.4, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 11.8, Protein 5.9
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare muffin pans. Prepare streusel and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl combine milk, butter and egg. Stir dry mix into wet mix until just combined. Fold in strawberries and lemon peel. Spoon into muffin pans. Sprinkle with streusel. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Remove from pans.
- Prepare glaze and drizzle over warm muffins.
- For streusel - Combine first 5 ingredients. Add the melted butter and stir until crumbly.
- For glaze - Combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.
More about "strawberry lemonade muffins recipes"
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - FAR FROM NORMAL
Servings 12Total Time 35 mins
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - HAPPY AND HARRIED
FRESH STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - BE HAPPY AND DO …
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS // THE SPECKLED PALATE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - MY COOKING SPOT
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (21)Total Time 42 minsServings 15
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold strawberries into batter. Spoon batter into lightly greased 12-cup muffin pans, filling three-fourths full. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sugar over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 1 minute; remove from pans to wire rack, and cool 10 minutes.
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
Reviews 10Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 30 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, butter, beaten eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix with a large spoon until moist throughout. Stir in strawberries.
- Divide batter equally among 18 paper lined muffin cups. Sprinkle sanding sugar over tops of muffins.
- Bake at 375 for 18 - 20 minutes or until slightly golden on the tops. Allow to cool before serving.
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS – MUFFIN MAMA
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - JOSIE'S BEST
FRESH STRAWBERRY MUFFINS - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - MUFFINS & QUICK …
STRAWBERRY OAT MUFFINS - STOLENRECIPES.NET
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS RECIPE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS | BLUEBONNETS & BROWNIES
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS ⋆ BISCUITS TO BROWNIES
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS RECIPE ~ BARLEY & SAGE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - FOOD WITH FEELING
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE CUPCAKES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
THE BAKER UPSTAIRS: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS WITH THE INSPIRATION BAKED RIGHT IN
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - BAKING BITES
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - EAT TRAVEL LIFE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS RECIPE - STL COOKS
STRAWBERRY MUFFINS WITH LEMON ZEST - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
FULL CIRCLE - RECIPE: STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE MUFFINS
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE MUFFINS - SHERRY BABY RECIPES
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS FROM SOUTHERN LIVING RECIPE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - BREAKFAST - CASHEWS & QUINOA
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - DR. KRISTEN
GLAZED LEMON STRAWBERRY MUFFINS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS (GRAIN-FREE) - DELICIOUSLY ORGANIC
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE MUFFINS | COFFEE WITH US 3
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS RECIPE FROM LANA’S COOKING
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CUPCAKES - THE BEST CUPCAKES RECIPE
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE MUFFINS RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
STRAWBERRY-LEMON STREUSEL MUFFINS - PALLET AND PANTRY
STRAWBERRY RECIPES | PINTEREST
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CUPCAKES - THE PERFECT SUMMER DESSERT
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MUFFINS - AN EDIBLE MOSAIC™
You'll also love