STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO
Oh, wow, this is so tangy and refreshing! Just like the real thing. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
Provided by Lorraine of AZ
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, stirring to make sure all is dissolved.
- Combine the thawed strawberries (with juice) and margarita mix in a blender with 1/2 cup tequila or water. Blend until smooth.
- Stir strawberry mixture into the gelatin mixture. The recipe suggests pouring 3/4 cup mixture into margarita glasses to set, but you can also use a 8 x 12-inch pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, until set. The 8 x 12-inch pan needs to set overnight.
- To serve: garnish with whipped cream, a fresh strawberry and/or grated lime zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.7, Fat 0.1, Sodium 100.3, Carbohydrate 26.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 25, Protein 1.8
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-18433
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Hull and clean the strawberries. Cut the bottom of each strawberry just enough so it will stand up without making a hole in the bottom. Bring the margarita mix to a boil. Stir in the jello and mix well until dissolved. Add tequila and Triple Sec. Stand up the strawberry cups and fill with Jello mixture. Chill 4 to 6 hours. To serve, rub the rim of the strawberry with a lime wedge and dip in sugar. Garnish with lime wedge.
- Place strawberries, lemonade concentrate, tequila, and triple sec in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes as needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.7 calories, Carbohydrate 39.1 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 5.2 mg, Sugar 32.2 g
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JAM
What could be better than 'eating' a strawberry margarita for breakfast?!? On toast of course! And don't worry, the alcohol burns off during the cooking process.
Provided by Miss Diane
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Inspect 9 half-pint jars for cracks and rings for rust, discarding any defective ones. Immerse in simmering water until filling is ready. Wash new, unused lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Mix strawberries, tequila, triple sec, and lime juice together in a large stockpot. Stir in pectin and mix well. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally; continue to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and immediately stir in sugar all at once.
- Return mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir steadily to mix fruit evenly throughout jam and prevent floating fruit, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle jam into the hot, sterilized jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a clean knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars to remove any air bubbles. Wipe rims with a moist paper towel to remove any residue. Top with lids and screw rings on tightly.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water to cover jars by at least 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil, cover, and process for 5 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and let rest, several inches apart, for 12 to 24 hours. Press the center of each lid with a finger to ensure the lid does not move up or down. Remove the rings for storage and store in a cool, dark area.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 0.2 mg, Sugar 17.8 g
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA PARFAITS
Wave your sombrero and have some fun with this pretty layered dessert, with fruity flavors and a spirited (and optional) tequila kick.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In medium saucepan, combine lime juice and orange juice. Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand 1 minute to soften. Heat over low heat until clear and dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add tequila, liqueur, lime peel and condensed milk to gelatin mixture; mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Divide one-third of the strawberries among individual 10-oz. parfait glasses. Top with half of the tequila mixture. Top with half of the remaining strawberries and all of the remaining tequila mixture. Top with remaining strawberries. Cover glasses with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1/6 of Recipe, Sodium 100 mg, Sugar 44 g
MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS OF THE JELLO MASTERS
Inspiration for this shot comes from the Jello Maven himself, Chaz Bosten Baden, and his archive of Jello shot recipes at http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Jello/. I have altered it to suit my tastes and used many other shots from his site, having since been named the "Jello Shot Master" by my friends.
Provided by Demandy
Yield 32 shots, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix boiling water and Jello. Stir for a minute until dissolved. Add rest of ingredients, stir.
- Pour into small paper dixie cups, cool on one or two cookies sheets stacked in the refrigerator.
- Unless you use ice and water for the cold water, allow 5 or more hours for Jello to cool and set.
- For every party I throw, I'll make this recipe and one more from Hazel's site to satisfy the partygoers.
More about "strawberry margarita jello recipes"
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - HAPPINESS IS …
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 12
- Pour the 2 boxes of strawberry Jello into a large mixing bowl. Add the boiling water and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into 12 plastic Jello shot cups and chill, uncovered, for 2 hours or until completely set.
- Once completely set, dip the rims of each cup into water or corn syrup. Place each cup onto a plate sprinkled with coarse sugar (or margarita salt if you prefer a sweet and salty Jell-O shot ) and coat each rim. Return to the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the rims to set.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Empty gelatin packet into a large mixing bowl and add boiling water. Whisk together 2 minutes, or until gelatin is fully dissolved. Add tequila, Cointreau, and cold water. Stir. Set aside.
- With a paring knife, remove the stem and core, hollow, and cut the tip of each strawberry to sit flat. Line strawberries into a mini muffin pan or ice tray and carefully fill with spiked gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until set (at least 3 hours or overnight).
- (Optional) Just before serving, juice, zest, and slice a lime. Partially dip each strawberry in lime juice, then rotate the rim of each strawberry in the lime zest and margarita salt mixture. Garnish with mini lime wedge, if desired.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - DRINK LAB COCKTAIL
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS IN FRESH STRAWBERRIES
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA - CULINARY HILL
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE JELLO SHOTS
JOSE CUERVO MARGARITA MIX RECIPE STRAWBERRY - JEWEL ZHANG
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS DRINK RECIPE | HOME DRINK MENU
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOT - A BEAUTIFUL MESS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA SPIKED JELLO - TIPSY BARTENDER
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOOTERS - BAKERS ROYALE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
EASY STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOT RECIPE • RIDGETOP DIGITAL SHOP
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA - SNACKS AND SIPS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - SHE'S COOKIN
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA VEGAN JELLO SHOTS - WOW, IT'S VEGGIE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - TIPSY BARTENDER
VERY BERRY STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI JELLO SHOTS - ENTERTAINING DIVA
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS RECIPE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOOTERS RECIPE
STRAWBERRY LIME MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JAM | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS | MY HOME BASED LIFE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO CAKE | MOMS RECIPE COLLECTION
STRAWBERRY LIME MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS! HOW TO MAKE JELLO SHOTS – …
STRAWBERRY LIME MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
EASY STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - ENTERTAINING DIVA
MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
RECIPE: STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - FINE DINING LOVERS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOT RECIPE RECIPES
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS | MYRECIPES RECIPE
DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS · SPARKLINGLALA
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOT RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
EASY AND FUN STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOOTERS RECIPE
CHAMPAGNE STRAWBERRY JELLO SHOTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - THAT HANGRY GURL
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE | JELLO SHOT RECIPES ...
HOW TO MAKE INSANELY TASTY STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you Make Strawberry Margarita Jello shots?These strawberry margarita jello shots are a fun twist on a classic cocktail favorite, and they’re sure to be a huge hit with all of your party guests! Everyone will be asking for this yummy jello shot recipe! Add two boxes of strawberry Jello to a mixing bowl. Add boiling water and whisk until all the Jello is dissolved.
How do you make a jello drink with Jell-O?Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside. Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine.
How do you make strawberry jam with Jell-O?Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling. Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
How do you mix Jell-O and Cointreau?Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquour mixture to hot Jell-o mixture and stir to combine. Pour final Jell-o mix into strawberries and chill overnight.