- In food processor, process 4 cups of the strawberries and the sugar with on-and-off motions until smooth.
- Pour pureed strawberries into large pitcher. Slice remaining 1 cup strawberries; set aside.
- Just before serving, stir in ice, carbonated beverage, sliced strawberries and mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 20 mg, Sugar 36 g, TransFat 0 g
Use strawberry or your kid's favorite flavor of soft drink mix to cool off with these fun and fruity ice cubes.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix soft drink mix, sugar and water. Pour into divided ice-cube tray. Place 1 whole strawberry in each cube. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, place frozen fruit cubes in glasses. Fill glasses with soda pop.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 30 mg
During the dog days of summer, my family looks for a cold, thirst-quenching drink. I like this ons because it's sparkling, refreshing and fast and easy to make.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a blender, process the water, sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice and zest in batches until smooth. Strain the berry seeds if desired. Pour mixture into a pitcher; stir in the ginger ale. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
SIMPLE STRAWBERRY COBBLER
Not only simple to prepare, but delicious as well. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Provided by FlemishMinx
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread the sliced strawberries evenly in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the egg, and mix (a fork works best) till crumbly and the dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Spread this over the berries.
- Dot with the butter cubes.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbling.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473.2, Fat 13.4, SaturatedFat 7.8, Cholesterol 77, Sodium 167, Carbohydrate 85.1, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 57.1, Protein 5.9
- Put sliced strawberries in an electric blender.
- Process for 30 seconds.
- Add water, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish with strawberry if desired.
More about "strawberrycoolers recipes"
STRAWBERRY COOLERS RECIPE - EATINGWELL
4/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory Healthy Strawberry RecipesCalories 116 per serving
STRAWBERRY COBBLER - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 509 per serving
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
Servings 4-6Total Time 55 minsCategory Desserts
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
5/5 (29)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 345 per serving
10 BEST QUICK EASY STRAWBERRY DESSERTS RECIPES - YUMMLY
50 BEST KETO STRAWBERRY RECIPES - LOW CARB - I BREATHE I'M ...
STRAWBERRY SWISS ROLL - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
STRAWBERRY COOLER - LINSFOOD
5/5 (16)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 51 per serving
- Blend the strawberries down to a mushy mix in a blender or chopper. If you haven’t got one, a potato masher or a fork will do the job too.
STRAWBERRY COOLERS RECIPE - FLAVORITE
5/5 (1)Category Drinks
STRAWBERRY COBBLER — EASY AND FRESH! - SOUTHERN FOOD AND FUN
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertsCalories 328 per serving
75 EASY STRAWBERRY DESSERTS - RECIPES FOR FRESH STRAWBERRY ...
Author Sienna Livermore
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | A CLASSIC SOUTHERN COBBLER RECIPE
4.6/5 (16)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
RASPBERRY-STRAWBERRY COOLERS - DELICIOUSLY ORGANIC
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
STRAWBERRY & GINGER COOLER RECIPE - JEFF HOLLINGER | FOOD ...
5/5 Servings 1
STRAWBERRY COCKTAILS: 7 AMAZING STRAWBERRY ALCOHOLIC ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
OLD FASHIONED STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE-A FAMILY FAVORITE
5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 529 per serving
STRAWBERRY COOLERS – RECIPES
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STRAWBERRY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY STRAWBERRY COOKIES RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the easiest way to make a strawberry cobbler?This easy strawberry cobbler recipe comes together quickly and bakes into a thick, sweet, yet still tart, strawberry layer topped with a cake like topping. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Melt butter in a 9×13 casserole dish in the oven as it preheats. Whisk together the flour, 1 ¼ cups of sugar, milk and the vanilla in a medium bowl while the butter melts.
What is the best way to cook strawberries?Sweet strawberries mixed with crunchy crust and just enough syrupy juice to meld it all together—serve it piping hot or room temperature and add a little vanilla ice cream on the side. An easy dish with a big wow factor! Start with about 4 cups of sliced strawberries.
What is the best way to make homemade strawberry jam?Cut into quarters and place in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, lemon juice, and corn starch. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes. Pour strawberries into prepared baking dish.
What can I do with frozen strawberries?Properly frozen strawberries are an excellent start to any dessert. Get the recipe from Delish. Classic cheesecake gets a summery upgrade with pound cake sides and a syrupy strawberry topping. Get the recipe from Delish. When one layer just isn't enough.