More about "sudden quiche lorraine recipes"
QUICHE LORRAINE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine FrenchTotal Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Breakfast & BrunchCalories 616 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and set a rack in the middle position. Remove the pie crust from freezer and thaw until just soft enough to easily prick with a fork, about 10 minutes. (If there are any cracks in the crust, see note below on how to patch them up.) Prick the bottom and sides all over with a fork. Place the crust on a baking sheet (this makes it easy to move in and out of the oven). Bake on until lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Keep an eye on it; if it puffs up while cooking, gently prick it with a fork so it will deflate. Set aside and turn the oven down to 325°F.
- In a medium nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Pour off all but one tablespoon of fat from the pan. Add the shallots and cook over medium-low heat until soft and translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Do not brown. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg; whisk until evenly combined.
- Spread the shallots evenly over the bottom of the cooked crust. Top with half of the bacon, all of the Gruyère, and then the remaining bacon. Pour the egg/cream mixture over top.
QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPE | CLASSIC CHEESY BACON QUICHE
Ratings 67Calories 409 per servingCategory Main Course
- Blind Baking the frozen pie crust: Place the frozen pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet. Line the inside of the pie crust with a piece of foil covering the crust and extended a few inches on either side (refer to the photos). Fill 2/3’s full with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake the prepared crust for 20 minutes. Carefully remove the foil and weights, pierce the crust bottom and sides with a fork and bake for 5-10 additional minutes.
- While the crust is blind baking, cut the bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Refer to Bacon Prep Shortcut in blog post. Cook over medium-high until the bacon is cooked but NOT crisp. Remove to drain on 2 layers of paper towels.
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Using a fork, prick the inside of the pie shell, then bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven; lower the temperature to 325 degrees .
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring often, until crisp, about 5 minutes; using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Add the onion and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper to the bacon fat in the skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, until the onion is golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer the onion to the pie shell.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the half-and-half; stir in the cheese and the cooked bacon. Pour the mixture into the pie shell. Bake until set, about 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
QUICHE LORRAINE MINI MUFFINS – KAREN MANGUM NUTRITION
Servings 12Total Time 30 mins
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
Cuisine FrenchCalories 2847 per servingServings 6
QUICHE LORRAINE – SMITTEN KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
LOW SODIUM QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPES
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE | RECIPE | QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPE ...
SUDDEN QUICHE | NORTHWEST KIDNEY CENTERS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE | RECIPE | QUICHE LORRAINE, QUICHE ...
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC QUICHE LORRAINE | RECIPE | QUICHE ...
WHAT WINE GOES WITH SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE - FOOD NEWS
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPE
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPES
SUDDEN QUICHE LORRAINE - PLAIN.RECIPES
QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#bacon #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #omelets-and-frittatas #breakfast #eggs-dairy #pork #oven #european #cheese #eggs #stove-top #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #brunch #taste-mood #savory #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you cook a quiche Lorraine?In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the half-and-half; stir in the cheese and the cooked bacon. Pour the mixture into the pie shell. Bake until set, about 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. What did you think about this recipe?
Do you have to add cheese to quiche Lorraine?This is best served warm, so allow enough time to cool (approximately 1 hour). This quiche is just as good cold! This quiche Lorraine has no cheese in the listed ingredients, but you may add up to 8 ounces. When adding cheese, reduce liquid by 1/2 cup. It's a delicious way to start a meal!
What kind of quiche do they make in Redmond?Popular in Redmond. Traditional quiche Lorraine is baked into a rich, custard-like texture thanks to the addition of sour cream to the recipe. An eggy quiche rich with cream and bacon is a traditional favorite.
What's the best way to make a quiche?Top with half of the bacon. Then all of the Gruyère. Then the remaining bacon. Pour the egg/cream mixture over top. Slide the quiche (still on the baking sheet) into the oven and bake at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes, until the custard is set and lightly golden. Serve the quiche hot or at room temperature.